abuse by pirate using summonfucntion

It's sad to see so many people that still have faith in MA. I'll give you your answer

Hi! Thanks for reporting. This issue is known to us and we are currently working to find a solution. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon.
/Regards
Support

or

If loot is lost due to technical issues and its existence cannot be verified MindArk does not compensate for that, as stated in the Project Entropia Conditions of Use. Unfortuanlty there is notrhing we can do in these cases.
/Regards

or

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. Unfortunately you have been the victim of a scam.

Kind regards,

or

Thank you very much for the detailed information. We will certainly investigate this matter further, try to locate the cause if possible and take all reasonable efforts in order to prevent it from happening again. We are constantly working on maintaining a stable system.

On rare occasions such as this, however, issues that affect the performance of the system occur. These issues are due to technical reasons that are both unexpected and unavoidable. In such cases we do not compensate for losses (for further information regarding our policy please refer to EULA to EULA §§ 5 and 6).

We thank you again for your patience and participation in Entropia Universe and apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

or

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Feel better now?

Personally I think this is a tactic. People want easy repair skilling and they tend to answer every summons they can.... in this case... their "easy ride" is not so easy..... serves them right! GREAT TACTIC ship owner!

Me personally.... I don't board a ship unless I WANT to get somewhere or the captain PM's me with a request for repair/quad support which happens about 4 or 5 times a year (almost NEVER).

Menace

this is not an tactic,if i go out in space i fully know its pvp an di can get looted,you wont hear me cry thne,its the risk i take
but being able to be put on an summonlist without me knowing or wanting to is just plain wrong

menace,how would you feel if you are suddenly being put on an summonlist without you wanting it and get summonrequests constantly and you are not able to remove your self from that list ?

Last weeks were reported several scams in this game...I don't know if is safe to deposit in this game....Yep I don't trust anymore and more people do not trust anymore in this game...To many scams starting with the guy in Twin spamming "Invest in me bla bla..."..then copying a name with rep to scam people and now what risc to be looted ...

They need to make a few changes to the way GL and summoning works, it's not just "hey dude add me to your valkyrie GL" anymore.

Relevant to this situation of pirate ships summoning unsuspecting strangers, I propose a Guest Lists Manager page where you can see all the vehicles and ships to which you belong. You can determine which ships' summons you will receive, and can remove yourself instantly from any ships. There also needs to be a confirmation when being added to any spaceship GL. Also, they need to fix summons so it's impossible to accidentally/misclick on a summons. Once when I was teleporting on planet with a lot of loot, I somehow got caught up in a summons (no clicking anywhere near the summons window position, and no summons ever appeared, it was very strange).

MA get busy, these issues have been reported to you for years now!!

They ALL have a option to decline, WHY do they accept ? Free ride perhaps on their minds ? You cant blame one without the other....end of story

They ALL have a option to decline, WHY do they accept ? Free ride perhaps on their minds ? You cant blame one without the other....end of story

Daisy, Daisy... I'm sure you don't get many summons since you're not allowed on most ships... otherwise you'd know that it's very easy to accidentally click summons :) You send out a summons to 500 people, some will click the green button without wanting to, and if they're expecting a summons, they may not catch that it's the wrong ship.

this is just retarded..you dont think its annoying to click "no" when you are hunting ?
its pure abuse and harassment and should be permbanned

Curiosity

I didn't recognize the ship, and clicked out of pure curiosity. Was planning on saying hello, introducing myself, and heading back to FOMA. Then boom dead.

New players are most vulnerable to this...some are being scammed at PA. Not a good introduction to a real cash economy game.

Nice trolling

Guess that makes you the forum fairy....cupcake ;)

this is just retarded..you dont think its annoying to click "no" when you are hunting ?
its pure abuse and harassment and should be permbanned

Then Team invites, mentor invites and every other kind of invite that is available with a on screen notification when you dont expect it are also forums of abuse when they happen...and they do. The only difference here is this one takes you to space. But in all cases ownership cannot be totally removed from the player who reads and accepts.

Then Team invites, mentor invites and every other kind of invite that is available with a on screen notification when you dont expect it are also forums of abuse when they happen...and they do. The only difference here is this one takes you to space. But in all cases ownership cannot be totally removed from the player who reads and accepts.

The difference between ship summons and all of your examples is that ship summons opens directly in the center of your screen where you are most likely to be clicking on mobs or trade windows, repair terminals, inventory, etc.... and everything else opens either in a small window very top right of the screen out of the way, or in the notification icon in the chat window which is also very out of the way.

Players and ship owners have been asking for this method to change for some time now as it bothers hunters and players when even the honest ship owners send summons.

Adding someone to the guest list against their will and summoning them is harassment.
This is a black and white issue and there is no point in trying to defend it.

omg using wormholes to get players into pvp is a feature that can get you banned?
That's something new for the EULA :laugh:

Unknown to me Avatar Summon me in LOOTABLE PVP Space

It's all on my blog and also support ticket sent.

http://entropia-universe-mmorpg.blogspot.com/2013/07/unknown-to-me-avatar-summon-me-in.html

4 summons

Entropia+2013-07-27+22-17-08-208.jpg

and soon after that 8 more

Entropia+2013-07-27+22-37-44-050.jpg

Last edited:
Guess that makes you the forum fairy....cupcake ;)

its completely different,i am not visible in register,only players on my fl can send me invite..and i can control my fl,
any1 pm-ing me to much or sending teamrequests gets deleted from my fl

this adding to guestlist/summoning is something i cant have any control or defend against

you pirates can argue anyway you like,there is simply no denying that this is abuse/theft
and you know it

Windy Ozoner is at it again right now on Rocktropia , this is not a pirate this is a blatant SCAMMER , i expect everything involved with Nebula Virus to be Confiscated , Blocked , Banned , whatever for this so called pirate Soc has sunk to a new low , and i wouldnt even call them a Pirate Soc

I get what you're saying. And it's true, everyone has the option to hit accept or decline to a summons.

The problem is that some people don't read who's summoning them when they get it. Especially if they are expecting a summons at that time. Or a case of hitting accept by accident as you are in the middle of clicking something else in game.

People really need to be careful and read who is summoning them up into space, is the lesson to be learned here.

I'm pretty sure this is illegal.

It's against the EULA for pirates to offer transportation services and then loot you.

Well the good news is :) Windy is violating the EULA by summoning people to her ship just to pirate them.

You can shoot someone down in space, but you can't offer them transport (summons) and then shoot them down.

WOot WOoT SUPPORT CASES FTW!

Bump ....................

I get what you're saying. And it's true, everyone has the option to hit accept or decline to a summons.

The problem is that some people don't read who's summoning them when they get it. Especially if they are expecting a summons at that time. Or a case of hitting accept by accident as you are in the middle of clicking something else in game.

People really need to be careful and read who is summoning them up into space, is the lesson to be learned here.

And what about mistake summoning, while you klick other things and that summon window pop up and you cklick summon?
Happens me 3 or 4 times, and always i was with lootable loot in space.
I would like if we can hide the summoning, except we will use it.

and yet again we see what absolute scum pirates are.
They are so desperate to get at loot it seems they will use any exploit/trick to get it.

They think they are being inventive and are probably patting each other on the back for this.

Lets hope MA steps up and issues a nice big wooping with the ban hammer.

In this case there will probably be action from MA's side because this no longer has to do with separating planet economies. I know they are working on the guestlist thing but didn't get any details lol

Suppose this will speed it up.

Sorry, but for this game only, any Pirate here is a scammer in hopes to make it big off other's RL money. Yes this is the point of the game but again, since we are dealing with RL money it should be illegal for MA to have such a system in place. And for the many of you who will disagree then if we want such a system then this game will have to become a non-RCE.

And what about mistake summoning, wheil you klick other things and that summon window pop up and you cklick summon?

yep I also said when you hit it accidently. It's happened to me before too, and a big pain when it does happen.

omg using wormholes to get players into pvp is a feature that can get you banned?
That's something new for the EULA :laugh:

the diffrence is that you have to click on wormhole by youself, and with summoning you get anoying pop up window which even if you know is send by pirate after many of them you still can click it accidentally

Space lootable was made to prevent from transportering stacks beetwen planets without risk, if someone is just hunting on planet and he accidentally click acceptable button on summon, the system is used against its purpose becouse that person didnt plan to travel, which make it sacam

And rejecting many of summoning windows which can not be ignored is haresment also, hope MA will take real actions against that kind of "game play"

And what about mistake summoning, while you klick other things and that summon window pop up and you cklick summon?

Pilots should not be able to add ppl randomly to guest lists , and a Summons should be Treated like a Team invite

and a Summons should be Treated like a Team invite

Or more like a friends request when your not there, like a little "i" pops up in your button down on the chat, and when you click it it says " Mr Space Ship wants to add you to Mothership Galaxy guestlist, do you wish to accept?" then you tick yes or no, just like when you get " Mr No Friends wants to add you as a friend, do you accept?" type thing. And only if you accept to be added to it, can you then be summoned.

Rather than the knock knock... as so many miss that.

When a pilot wants to add you to guest list the person getting added should get a info box like when you sell something on auction or get a friend request stating that the person wants to add you to there ships guest list and you can accept or deny that.

Edit: Oops Alainax was faster then me :), awesome post.

P.S. Don't get me started on what a f***** scum bag this guy is

Best regards
Zweshi

Last edited:
Or more like a friends request when your not there, like a little "i" pops up in your button down on the chat, and when you click it it says " Mr Space Ship wants to add you to Mothership Galaxy guestlist, do you wish to accept?" then you tick yes or no, just like when you get " Mr No Friends wants to add you as a friend, do you accept?" type thing. And only if you accept to be added to it, can you then be summoned.

Rather than the knock knock... as so many miss that.

That would be the proper solution. Lets hope MA read that.

Back