I am jimmy inno felix AMA

or maybe he was never here to begin with :O dun dun dun

Yeah maybe that turned it into a sales thread and it should have been in the Trading section :laugh:

cut to scene of Divinity in PA @ boxes re-selling Penises'

Looking forward to ur unbanning as I am 100% sure that there is no reason justifiable for that to happen. I can almost come up with some conspiracy theories which include the terminator , Moe (*******) and neo but i wont go there .. YET...

I enjoy conspiracy theories! Tell me!! Inquiring Kittehs want to know!

or maybe he was never here to begin with :O dun dun dun

He or "HIS". To elaborate are u talking about Inno or the item he was selling :D

cut to scene of Divinity in PA @ boxes re-selling Penises'

Make that Twin Peak and as you can see , right now the debate is about whether the item for sale was actually there :laugh:

I enjoy conspiracy theories! Tell me!! Inquiring Kittehs want to know!

Well we got soc chat and cuppa coffee for that ;)

Reactions: Mac
does your avatar blend?

Welcome back ;)

away way I read over the pervious questions comments and thought it would be just best to start again here
ask me anything you would like and I will answer it as soon as I can :yay: :wise:

Where has the love gone? Been back for over a month and no Inno luv!! ;)

Welcome back to PCF m8..

Well as the topic says,

Ask me anything.

I have noticed the forum is getting boring so need to keep myself entertained.

So ask me anything :)

I wonder if i was eating herring today and drinked milk in same time, do i still need wash garden strawberrys ?

Are you back in game or just forum? If you are back in game, why did you un-friend all of us in the soc? Are you coming back to the soc?

Are you back in game or just forum?

For now just forum, should things change for me I hope to be back in game soon :)

If you are back in game, why did you un-friend all of us in the soc?

I un-friended (don't even know if that's a word) but I removed everyone from friends list as was uncertain if I was going to make it back in game. If I did not and given account to someone to chip out my avatar.

I didn't want to put anyone in friends list at risk of being scammed.

Are you coming back to the soc?

What do you think :D :)

Are you back in game or just forum? If you are back in game, why did you un-friend all of us in the soc? Are you coming back to the soc?

You big meanie..ok what are you on the registry? lol :laugh:

I un-friended (don't even know if that's a word) but I removed everyone from friends list as was uncertain if I was going to make it back in game. If I did not and given account to someone to chip out my avatar.I didn't want to put anyone in friends list at risk of being scammed.
Ok, I accept that. I wasn't trying to be harsh Rosie, I was just curious. And what do you mean what am I in the registry?? I'm Kitty!

Ok, I accept that. I wasn't trying to be harsh Rosie, I was just curious. And what do you mean what am I in the registry?? I'm Kitty!

I know you where not trying to be harsh :)

Back