Call to Repairers!

JustinStarry

Dominant
Justin Jorel Starry
Attention Repairers,

Windy Ozoner's ship is in need of your services! It has been continuously shot down by nasty pirates for the last week, and people have been losing some loot!

Any repairer on Windy's GL should band with the others and form a repair crew so poor Windy won't have her ship shot down so easily!!

Whaddaya say :D, let's help the poor girl out! :D

Thats the same windy thats been summoning ppl?

Make sure you have your RK tool handy when summoned by thieving scumbag warpships

Good call for repair persons to answer the call of duty when summoned by the summoning scammers. This way if a newbie or other person who is vulnerable to treachery is present we repairers can be there to help keep warpship alive long enough to allow the gentle honest folk to log off.
All persons who find themselves to be tricked by this summoning scheme who have loot on them log off immediately and then send a "stuck" support case to Mind Ark to have your avatar moved to closest planet.

Last edited:
Whats the maximum SI of the ship in question? If its fairly high then there's potentially some good AFK repairing to be hand for someone.

And if it annoys these thieves then so much the better.

Whats the maximum SI of the ship in question? If its fairly high then there's potentially some good AFK repairing to be hand for someone.

And if it annoys these thieves then so much the better.

they are the thiefs :p

The SI is so ridiculously low it will be impossible to keep alive. It takes an RK-20 and an RK-5 to stop 1 quad or just 4 RK-5 (and they probably have like 8 quads out there to make sure they can loot everybody in time). That would be a pain to achieve, besides I'm fairly sure they will kick ppl from guestlist that are repairing anyways.

These guys may be lowlifes but they aren't stupid.

Getting abducted and repairing the ship up isn't really a goer then.

When you get kicked from GL, you don't get kicked off the ship automatically. You have to T or log off.

I know this from experience, as I've had to un-GL myself on pathfinders I've gotten stranded on :).

There was a VU that changed it so that being removed from GL doesn't throw you into space.

Back