Fast Trade

Definitely going to give this a go.

Does it work with the trade terminal as well? Would be a quite handy tool for calculating MU on loot if it does.

Definitely going to give this a go.

Does it work with the trade terminal as well? Would be a quite handy tool for calculating MU on loot if it does.

Ditto to this....

If it could be manipulated somehow to quickly calculate and save hunting results that would be awesome!

I guess it can be done now by opening a trade window with a friend but being then able to save it for long term results would be very handy.

Is the Tool working with the latest Entropia Updates?
Yes, and it's updated almost daily.

If it could be manipulated somehow to quickly calculate and save hunting results that would be awesome!
I guess it can be done now by opening a trade window with a friend but being then able to save it for long term results would be very handy.
Thank you for your suggestion, I've never thought about using Fast Trade to calculate loot :D

Opening a trade window with a friend can be a work around... but now that I think about it, it might be possible (in the future) to scan the loot from the trade terminal. Right before you click SELL, you're prompted with a yes/no confirmation window. Luckily that window has a listing of the items to be sold as well as their tt, I think I can scan that.

Honestly, I won't start working on it any time soon, but I promise I'll keep it in mind... so stay tuned ;)

is any problem with this application because he block when he check for lastest version.. i update java , restart computer...and don`t work..:(

is any problem with this application because he block when he check for lastest version.. i update java , restart computer...and don`t work..:(

Same problem here
Hi, there is a problem with entropiaforum.com... and since my database is hosted on the site's server, it will be down untill entropiaforum is back up.

i cant download fast trade and my current fast trade broke it gives a error

i think you don`t receive a error , is block when try to check version... all have that problem until is ready entropiaforum.com....

@byubi you can`t make a backup on other host or something ?

entropiaforum is up but Fast Trade is still down. Maybe your data file got erased or moved?

EF is not up, for me at least.

I PM'ed 711, I haven't heard back from him yet.

If the forum will work again can we use old fasttrade or do we have to download it again

I'm working on an alternative.

Arkadia might be willing to host the files for you, it would probably be more reliable than EF which I think isn't really used anymore. If you'd like, I can ask.

711 mentioned it would take a few days to reinstall the various add-ons that were previously in place on EF.

711 mentioned it would take a few days to reinstall the various add-ons that were previously in place on EF.

does that mean it also takes a few days for fast trade to work again? and can it simply be started again or do u need to download it again.

Thank you for the info :)

Arkadia might be willing to host the files for you, it would probably be more reliable than EF which I think isn't really used anymore. If you'd like, I can ask.

Yes please... and thank you.

EF is reliable, and 711 has been good to us for hosting Fast Trade for free. Never had a problem before, but he is updating the forum right now, that's all... It takes time to set everything back the way it was.
It would be nice to have 2 databases, for backup in case one goes down.

When you say Arkadia, you mean who exactly?

does that mean it also takes a few days for fast trade to work again? and can it simply be started again or do u need to download it again.

If the database is set back the way it was, you don't need to redownload. If there are changes, or we move to a new server, there will be a new release to download.

If the database is set back the way it was, you don't need to redownload. If there are changes, or we move to a new server, there will be a new release to download.

hello, so the best thing to do is just try and start fasttrade everyday and follow this thread?

I just heard back from 711, he is working on getting Fast Trade going again.
ETA Monday, so until then, Keep Calm And Use Your Calculator :lolup:

hello, so the best thing to do is just try and start fasttrade everyday and follow this thread?
Keep an eye on this thread, I'll keep you updated.

I just heard back from 711, he is working on getting Fast Trade going again.
ETA Monday, so until then, Keep Calm And Use Your Calculator :lolup:

Keep an eye on this thread, I'll keep you updated.

thanks, without fasttrade i am fucked. its been a incredible help to me

hello again, any news? i get the messige acces denied for user

regards cambuurrinse

Last edited:
Back