Fast Trade

We are back in business :yay:

Some data was lost in the process, but nothing major.

No need to download again.

I'm aware that the download link is missing.

And huge thanks to 711.

EDIT: Download link is available again.

Last edited:
i thank u very much by this one i add u to the friendlist :)

Hi, its start checking for new versions and stops there? what to do?

Hi, its start checking for new versions and stops there? what to do?

Hi, try starting the application from "run Fast Trade.bat"

If you get an error message starting with "java.net.UnknownHostException: www.entropiaforum.com" it means that the application can not reach entropiaforum.com

It could be a problem with your internet, or firewall.

Hi, try starting the application from "run Fast Trade.bat"

If you get an error message starting with "java.net.UnknownHostException: www.entropiaforum.com" it means that the application can not reach entropiaforum.com

It could be a problem with your internet, or firewall.

it gives this

EDl71Nw.png

"fast_trade_save.txt" is the save file for Fast Trade. The first time you open the application it will not be there, so it's normal to get that error (you also get a prompt telling you that the file is missing, you just click OK). When you close the application the file will be created in the fast trade folder, and you won't get that error anymore.

If that file is not created after you close the application, it probably means the application doesn't have permission to write in that folder, try moving it to another location.

Is this tool still operational??

Is this tool still operational??

I haven't been updating the database, but other than that the tool is operational AFAIK.

Maybe I'll update tonight.

it gives this

EDl71Nw.png

"fast_trade_save.txt" is the save file for Fast Trade. The first time you open the application it will not be there, so it's normal to get that error (you also get a prompt telling you that the file is missing, you just click OK). When you close the application the file will be created in the fast trade folder, and you won't get that error anymore.

If that file is not created after you close the application, it probably means the application doesn't have permission to write in that folder, try moving it to another location.

I had same problem over and over again, solved with manual creating simple txt file with exact name fast_trade_save and it worked :)

@Byubi - I never did a lot of trading so this is first time I use your program and its awesome! Thanks for you devoted time to be so creative and and sharing with us!

All best and Happy HoF in 2016 :yay:

Sholle Von Cartiz

Yesterday Fast Trade stopped working for me. The splash screen stops at "Checking for latest version" and java gives an error "Unable to connect with the server". Is it just me?

Fast Trade is hosted on the the same server as EntropiaForum. Since EF is down right now, FT is down too.

Anybody knows why EF is down or when is it coming back?

EDIT: it seems like it was just an update. EF is back up, and so is FT.

Last edited:
Got back into trading after a hiatus of a year and Fast Trade doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I get the "can't find first line" -error.

The trade window is in focus and in list mode. So I'm at a loss what causes the error.

Got back into trading after a hiatus of a year and Fast Trade doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I get the "can't find first line" -error.

The trade window is in focus and in list mode. So I'm at a loss what causes the error.

If in fact the trade window is in focus and in list mode, the only other thing I can think of is that you might have a weird screen ratio where the image is "distorted".

Try different resolutions and see if it works. I can take a look at it if you want, just email me screenshots in PNG or BMP format.

If in fact the trade window is in focus and in list mode, the only other thing I can think of is that you might have a weird screen ratio where the image is "distorted".

Try different resolutions and see if it works. I can take a look at it if you want, just email me screenshots in PNG or BMP format.

Oh wait, now you mention it - I have my window resized so that's probably it. I'll try tonight.

Big thanks for the help and for making this tool. You're an unsung hero! :bowdown:

:D

I use first trade on my main computer and a 24 inch screen, window mode and it works perfectly.

Recently I acquired a new 15 inch laptop and I installed fast trade there as well. Now it can perfectly well find the trade window. Bit it can;t find the first line. I use window mode 1600x900, is it too small the window to recognize? I also tried full screen in windowed mode and the same error occured

Last edited:
:D

I use first trade on my main computer and a 24 inch screen, window mode and it works perfectly.

Recently I acquired a new 15 inch laptop and I installed fast trade there as well. Now it can perfectly well find the trade window. Bit it can;t find the first line. I use window mode 1600x900, is it too small the window to recognize? I also tried full screen in windowed mode and the same error occured

Make sure windows is using the native resolution of your screen.

If that doesn't work. I can take a look at if you want, just email me screenshots in PNG format.

Make sure windows is using the native resolution of your screen.

If that doesn't work. I can take a look at if you want, just email me screenshots in PNG format.

what do you exactly mean with native resolution? English isnt my first language sorry, thank you for your help

what do you exactly mean with native resolution? English isnt my first language sorry, thank you for your help

Look at your laptop specs online, it will say your screen resolution. That's your native resolution and that's what you should set in your windows display settings.

This will help you understand why you should use native resolution: http://www.lonestardigital.com/native_resolution.htm

Really weird but I found out that on high graphics settings it didnt work but when I put the gfx to medium it works perfectly! Thanks for all the help

FT down

Since yesterday FT is not loading. This happened before when entropiaforum.com was down due maintenance or other reasons. However, when i try to access www.entropiaforum.com, i don't get an error message, i get redirected to this forum. I hope the site is not down for good.

How to download?

Hi.

Cant seem to get the download for this tool working.

Can anyone help? Whats the proper link please.

Thanks.

fix fast trade please. link in yt video is not working. also not on the starter post

Where did fast trade go

The link in the first post isn't working. What is the new link?

any news? we like it working again

it is alowed by MA as 3rd party software ? if is not you can get locked or banned, so this will be an important info.

it is alowed by MA as 3rd party software ? if is not you can get locked or banned, so this will be an important info.

if no1 bothers to fix it. that doesnt even matter. no1 is responding here anymore

Back