PC: Baringer SR51

Lugzan

Elite
Society
The Maniacs
J- Lugzan M-
--Mod's note--
Most of this thread was moved out of a sales thread that turned inappropriate.
JohnCapital
--/Mod's note--

if you buy it today, il reduce the price by 200 ped ! this is a limited offer only

I offer tt+500 for it today. limited offer only! =P

J.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offer +2k for the SR51,

Cheers

ermik

I dont get how thats relevant? I made a bid for the gun, and stated my standing on his 5k price.

I dont see you bid, so why are you here ? :)

If you don't see i tell you.

when you wanted to sell yours it was Worth 5/6K when you want to buy one is Worth 2K something is confused in youre brain i hope you see it now.

If you don't see i tell you.

when you wanted to sell yours it was Worth 5/6K when you want to buy one is Worth 2K something is confused in youre brain i hope you see it now.

Did you also notice the difference in time between when i valued it at 5k and today?

LOL....I LOVE this forum.

mods please don't edit any of the replies, it's great entertainment.

Rick

keep your peds , you need em more then i do :)

Your arrogant tone fits your personality just fine.

Consider my interest in this weapon terminated, i would have paid +3k if you would have entered a negotiation instead of acting like a first class asshole.

cheers

ermik

Your arrogant tone fits your personality just fine.

Consider my interest in this weapon terminated, i would have paid +3k if you would have entered a negotiation instead of acting like a first class asshole.

cheers

ermik

No you wouldn't have your just trolling looking for a reaction and trying to make him feel bad.

Bumping this.

How much are these worth nowadays? I havn't seen any for sale, how rare are they?

LOL....I LOVE this forum.

mods please don't edit any of the replies, it's great entertainment.

Rick

10000000000000000000000000000000000% agree :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dont care if its an old post

Back