ME items dropping

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
So rocktopia has found a new way of pissing off people. It looks like ME items are dropping from instances on rocktopia, WTF is going on?

Awesome, which items?

enblade 14 me came from instance.. dunno about the starkhov 147 me

ye it seems the starkhov came from an instance also.. cant quite understand what part of the Mentor Edition they dont get.. while real mentors keep on getting +.5 ped hunter parts these drop from instance

Last edited:
What's awesome about it? These items are supposed to be a reward for mentors, if RT want to give some good items in loot they should create some new ones. Sounds to me like RT have found a loophole to exploit.

that guy again... rt should get 'banned' for exploiting...

i re - track Mentor items should be mentor only

Last edited:
Regular mentor graduation is bugged and ME items drop. You can say that pisses off people indeed.

how RT offers another avenue to play the game.... you can go there or just buy the items ......

relax it's all good
everyone needs a little bit of something cool

Yeah, let's have beacon loot drop while crafing and eomon loot drop from snables - who cares as long as we get the loot :rolleyes:

funny to see you guys jump to conclusions so quickly. How do you suppose this passed the loot check from MA? Oh, you think a planet partner just put the items in loot to screw everyone over - you are really cute :D

funny to see you guys jump to conclusions so quickly. How do you suppose this passed the loot check from MA? Oh, you think a planet partner just put the items in loot to screw everyone over - you are really cute :D

Really? So you're saying that MA sanctioned this?

It seems you would like me to :) Unfortunately all I am saying is that it is a messup. Unless, ofc, you know more - finished writing already?

A "messup" from what exactly? There haven't been any patches, any updates, any offline messages, any nothing that would indicate that this was capable of being a glitch in the matrix ... is all I'm saying ... and I wouldn't want you to say something you didn't know for sure.

And with Kim who was the only one so far who said he was back from vacation and catching up on things, and said ... what? ... that the others would be back next week? (or something like that) ... you tell me how there could possibly be a "messup" as you called it ... or how exactly there would have been anyone at MA to get something "past a loot check" ... it just doesn't add up for me.

I also (for some odd reason) don't think that MA would approve something like this, but stranger things have happened.

What I know or don't know is not up for discussion.

What I write will be published when it's ready - thank you.

some1 saw ... the info text got changed ?

for some items , its not telling anymore , that mentoring is the only chance to get it ...

huge lol :laugh: mentor items drop already since a while from instances too ...

betting , it would be fine if ark got imp ME faps or DOA ME´s , but not RT :tongue2:

Lol... mentor editions in instance loot. I thought its called mentor edition for a reason... guess not...

Yeah, let's have beacon loot drop while crafing and eomon loot drop from snables - who cares as long as we get the loot :rolleyes:

my bad i didn't read ME right i thought you were referring to mindforce mentor should be Mentor .......

i concur this should be stopped to create solid form of the system and its structure.

support case sent i suggest everyone to send support cases ask why this is occurring

my bad i didn't read ME right i thought you were referring to mindforce mentor should be Mentor .......

i concur this should be stopped to create solid form of the system and its structure.

support case sent i suggest everyone to send support cases ask why this is occurring

May be wait for proof first?

Dropping "shared" mentor edition items in loot is not intended, I expect these items to be pulled from Rocktropia shortly.

Really? So you're saying that MA sanctioned this?

We know that PPs have absolutely no control over loot. If they want to add, remove or change something in the loot tables, they have to submit their request to MA and wait for the next VU. If unexpected items started to pop up in loot, it can be only because MA made a mistake (an intention is unlikely) in the last VU, and with the handful of RT population no wonder that it take so much time to get revealed.

We know that PPs have absolutely no control over loot.

We don't know, really.

What we know is that this type of incident (ME items in loot) has already happened on RT, and it only happens on RT.

Last edited:
Only MA is responsible for lootpool ....the PP can't control that....yes is TRUE that RT instances drop ME items (weapons)
Mines/Rides even Firewall on Hell....BTW if you try RT instances they don't have revive inside ...if you die ,you loose the key and no loot...

I think MA made a mistake....It drops UL ME weapons instead of UL Baringer Series in instances...

Last edited:
We know that PPs have absolutely no control over loot. If they want to add, remove or change something in the loot tables, they have to submit their request to MA and wait for the next VU. If unexpected items started to pop up in loot, it can be only because MA made a mistake (an intention is unlikely) in the last VU, and with the handful of RT population no wonder that it take so much time to get revealed.

Then you're saying ... that even though ND published no Update Notes the last VU on June 26th (nor the one before), he submitted a request to MA to make a change in the loot tables, and it took this long for any action to occur (because of population), which just happens to be the dropping of ME items (in instances?) - and it seems older items at that - oh, and - MA messed up.

Did I get that right?

Really makes me think about who's in control of what, and where the checks and balances are.

Dropping "shared" mentor edition items in loot is not intended, I expect these items to be pulled from Rocktropia shortly.

Also ... nice that a dev tech from another PP can let everyone know that the ME items will be removed soon from RT ... thanks Kim. :thumbup:

Last edited:
We don't know, really.

Sure, we don't know, we can only believe or not in what they say themselves.

David | Arkadia said:
Planet Partners are not in control of the loot.
(source)

NEVERDIE said:
Once and for all who determines items that drop in RT/NI loot is it MA or NDS (For example if you wanted to add A-3 punisher MKII to drop from Forum trolls is it you guys or MA who would add this)

We determine which Mobs drop which items, that is essential for game design, we don't control how or when, so we can't predict when something will drop
(source)

Now i love my home planet, but its one fucked up planet. Since last VU evey thing that is (L) is (L) (L) same with clothes (M) (C) (M) (C). Cap blueprints keep dropping even though these was all add at same time ago over a year ago, but old t shirt bp stopped dropping over a year ago. There has only been a couple Ten Edition guns items drop, i know we don't have that many hunters compared to ark or caly, but the new cry has had more drops. They have brought some new ul weapon bp out, but the controlling ingredient has not been added to loot pool yet. Now this like some one said before its properly a screw up with the guns that should be dropping. The thing is why is it always RT that has so many problems, it seem they are running on whole other system. Its like all of EU is running on Windows 8, but RT is running on XP still. Players have said before that PP dont have much do in the mechanics of the planet, they design stuff, come with ideas and then its up to MA to implement them into system. I have no idea why things keep screwing up on RT i know ND has to held accountable for certain shit those fucking trucker caps for starters, but MA at the end of day like space has to be held accountable for when certain things screw up too.

Originally Posted by NEVERDIE: "We determine which Mobs drop which items, that is essential for game design, we don't control how or when, so we can't predict when something will drop."

I understand that ND determines which items (for example ME items) will drop from which mobs...

Last edited:
Kim|Calypso said:

Déjà vu

I will help you.

Bertha Bot said:
Due to the last days’ speculations regarding the balancing in Entropia Universe, MindArk want to present the following statement:

MindArk´s vision with Entropia Universe is that all planets are a part of the same universe and follow the same balancing rules. In order for participants and items to move between planets, they have to be balanced with the same system. This is fundamental for the rule system and the market to work.

No changes have been made nor will be made to these core rules. At the same time, MindArk is continuously monitoring the balance of the system and all planets within the universe. Anomalies are constantly analyzed and adjusted to maintain the balance.

The market begins with the core rules, but is to a large extent affected by demand. Participants in a supply and demand situation strive towards stability to be able to predict the future, while at the same time it is in the unexpected and not so frequent situations that real opportunities can emerge.

In the last couple of days, a few rare incidents occurred within an unusually short period of time in conjunction with a release. These incidents have been analyzed in accordance to our routines.

On rare occasions, items and opportunities can be found letting participants with lower skills to also try out other aspects of the universe not usually available to them. These items should not be considered to be common in any way, nor competing with regular items. Participants investing time and funds into their avatar should be able to see their avatar progress.

For MindArk, the individual progress is a core part of the universe and the market.

With this MindArk hope you have a greater understanding of last days’ events and see them in a new light.

- MindArk Balancing Team

[url=http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2011/02/25/0564/index.xml]Originally Posted Here
[/URL]

Would be 10 minutes job to check whoever looted those items in game, replace the said items with the items which were intended to drop.

I think they drop for some time now, so maybe some were traded already.

Also check who dragged the said item over the mob loot table and give yourself a pay fine :)

Both of these statements from Dave Dobson and Neverdie that was posted by Svarog are correct ...

===================================

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by David | Arkadia
Planet Partners are not in control of the loot.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by NEVERDIE

Once and for all who determines items that drop in RT/NI loot is it MA or NDS (For example if you wanted to add
A-3 punisher MKII to drop from Forum trolls is it you guys or MA who would add this)​

We determine which Mobs drop which items, that is essential for game design, we don't control how or when, so we can't predict when something will drop

===================================

Therefore, I think MA needs to implement a better quality control system and not let these requests slip past without checking - at least that's what it seems like to me if you put 2 and 2 together.

Last edited:
Makes me want to take a trip to RT ;)

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Back