Please reply by conversation.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Selling : Herman ASI Ten Edition Tier 5.6
Remaining Tiers : 73, 103,106,112,91

If you are looking to participate in cat 2 of mayhem this year this would be the perfect weapon.
It does more dps then Isis CB26 and with evil it will help you secure a good position for the mayhem. I will continue to tier it as much as possible for mayhem.

Feel free to share your opinion and ideas or concerns and disagreements :) All are welcome.

SOLD

Cheers,

Divinity

Last edited:
4700 LT charm.. :D

Interesting how you value this item. Not long ago you valued it at around 35k and weren't willing to swap for a DOA Slugstorm yet the price you are selling it for is comparable to price of Slugstorm :confused: :rolleyes:

And to tier the ASI is not overly expensive.

Trying for the best of both worlds huh? :eyecrazy:

Interesting how you value this item. Not long ago you valued it at around 35k and weren't willing to swap for a DOA Slugstorm yet the price you are selling it for is comparable to price of Slugstorm :confused: :rolleyes:

And to tier the ASI is not overly expensive.

Trying for the best of both worlds huh? :eyecrazy:

Not long ago they sold on auction for 30k. Guess what? Last two tier 4 and tier 5 have sold for 42k and 43k respectively after that.

Not trying for the best of both worlds but the world moves, you need to keep up with the latest else you become redundant..

FYI : I still dont mind swapping it with a slugstorm as i value the slug higher..

Bump it up...

Bump it up...

Bump it up...

Bump it up..

3 1k+ loots in last 3 days... My best hunting sessions by far :)

Bump...

Bump it up...

Bumping it up...

Bump it up...

Bump it up...

Bump it up....

Bump it up...

Bumpzzzzz..

Bump an awesome weapon..

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back