Blueprint Reserve:Free Blueprint Public Library

happy_hipster

Guardian
Jack Hipster Kimble
Blueprint Library
HUNDREDS OF BP'S - NO FEES:
UL only pls​

Offering a reserve of Bluprints for loan, to consolidate and combine the QR increases.
Please contact me in the game if you need a UL blueprint or have one to share, and we can get together about sharing it.

Why use the reserve?
There is a multitude of BP's, and it will cost you alot of ped to collect them all. Then you have to spend an extreme amount to increase their QR to a reasonable level. This is an effort to combine our efforts and benifit us all!

Expansion​
Will buy BP's that the reserve is lacking at a resonable price. Looking for bp's of qr 35-85. Will pay at least a ped for any bp not in the reserve. Plans for offering (L) bp for sale at a per click fee at MU.

Deposit​
Would like a deposit on the blueprint based on the highest MU*3. So if the bp mu is 6ped , then the deposit would be 18ped. I need to ensure the BP stays in the reserve. Deposit will be returned when the BP is. All bp donations and tips from globals/hofs are welcome.

Don't just use the reserve to use a higher QR bp, use it to increase the QR of the prints in the reserve!

Need a BP?​
Will try and locate any BP for you for a BP not in the library of equal or greater value!

Need someone to craft for you?​
I craft for skills, you supply the materials, you reap the results!

Contact me in game:
Jack Hipster Kimble
Want to know more? Click Here!

Last edited:
Nice idea

I will hook you up with some bps to add to your collection when i am back on caly.

Reactions: das
Arkadian

Nice idea

I will hook you up with some bps to add to your collection when i am back on caly.

I am an Arkadian native and spend all the time I can there. So either hook me up on Arkadia, or add me to your FL and maybe we can schedule something when I am on an import/export run. I posted to the Caly forum because a lot of Caly natives come to Arkadia, and I do visit Caly about weekly.

Check the click here link for a short list of bp's I have, or the buying link in my signature for a short list of sought after bp's

Thanks alot, all contributions help!

-hip

In Caly at Twin

Will be here for a lil bit. Had my first Caly loan Basic Senor QR 100, went well. Are you next? Check the Arkadia post, I updated with a table of QR100bp's and Deposit figures. Enjoy!

hi jack,
I have had thoughts about similar service for long as well as about crafting service, but things are bit complicated if to go into very details on trying to model things fair.... Very hard to balance interests. Wish you good luck on yours.

Mind if I will ask you some test question?
Say, I could not reject 100% the mind to donate Fi/Ra/Co Evil amplifier blueprint...
Thus, imagine you have it in Your library. What will be your rules set on that high demand print? Will you have your own intentions to craft that print? How frequent? Say you will have 100 requests for the print - how you will distribute it? What part of time (or supplies of materials) you will keep for your own craft on the print? Have you modeled market on materials (tridenite), product (Evil amp) after the activity? Anything been modeled towards how it could change relations within community after competition? There could be more questions for sure getting deeper into details, but lets stop at least on that few.

Sorry for using contrasts, but high contrasts let see details more clear. You could have other high demand prints. High demand over all time or becoming on high demand during specific events. How active you gonna be on gathering rare materials for these yourself? Any thoughts about share not just prints but also rare materials?

Any thoughts what guarantees could be if any on you wont change your mind to share your library for free? Anything thought about member fee in future? Maybe Gold, Platinum membership to add rankings to our community? What would happen to unique library if you will give up EU?

Thanks in advance,
auk

Free is Free, although your questions do get my wheels in motion. I doubt I can share unique BP's, since one, or I, cannot put a price on them, or, the price would be to high to make it available.

I will be able to craft any BP in the library any time I want, ofc, it is the benifit of providing such a service. BP's will be available on a first come, first serve basis, as ofen as you like. All we ask is it be used immediatly and returned as soon as the crafting is done.

It is possible to offer a fee side venture that loans at reduced deposits and for extended time. Instead of a free library, a sharing club. This is a different service, and has been considered. One monumental task at a time though. What I do hope to continue to gain is donations, both of bp's from enthusiastic admirers and of actual ped when our bp's hof or global. With the increased chance of hofs and globals because of group QR increasing, I know they will come more often then they do from an individual's library.

And, ofc I have thought of at least part of what a free library will do to the universe as a whole. More sharing is less duplication, is greater resources for the community and fewer resources to those who benifit from such redundancy. A public transit system is much more efficient, but a car in every driveway is better for the economy as a whole.

I think we are taxed enough. Nuff said.

If I do ever give up EU, then the library will be sold favoring our most frequent patrons. It is too great a resource to let gather dust, and it should be returned to the society that builds it.

Thank you for you questions. They help.

Very noble idea, I will add that over the years I have many very high QR BP's that have been borrowed and never returned, be it the avatar suddenly became inactive or just (lost or loaned) the bp to others and thus they disappear. I would recommend that having a society of crafters or a guild of people who are willing to risk losing the BPs especially unique ones to assemble their like interests.

Nice to see people want to work together, this will be something if you can accomplish it. Good luck and my hat is off to you.

Salty~

Thank you for you questions. They help.

You welcome. That been my goal to help to all interested sides to get right decision.

Very noble idea

No one yet could say anything. Library will stay as private property and the value of it will be grown by community. If one could look into near future some hard moments will arise. There are ~1600 unL blueprints in game at the moment. Let‘s say 200 to be unique rare and will stay outta library. So, 1400 prints we have. How many trades one man could do recording some data to database, informing community about the changes? I could see the problems on efficient use of the value grown by community for community and just if private capital will let that: no any agreement yet offered, no principles set for long run of library. There are so many other details what could bring complications in future if to try to model the service offered. It is complex thing always when there comes private interest to mix with community good will. I really wished more mature use of community help on rising private values.
Really noble idea it would have been if community fund created and blueprint library to stay as property of community, while accounting of donations and ranking of rights to be carried (if there would be need) based on that share to community.

@rick: You have started some hard work, I wish You energies, but also I wish some better work on details of your service. Please, model some situations what could happen and announce how it could be solved. Otherwise, once these happened when not prepared – that could add waste of time until clarified, add frustrations, lower reputation of service and, grrrr, even library could get closed for community if failed to get to agreement.

Peace,
auk

Too much for one man to do, and too many variables to anticipate every situation. This will evolve as long as 1) I play, or 2) the model remains active.

Im not asking you to do anything. I am doing alot. We are here to serve each other,

-hip

ps, ty for the kudos

Back