Achievement: I'm 10 years old!

Circle Breaker

Guardian
Society
Project-Asylum Corp.
Chade Circle Breaker Webley
This week, I've been playing PE/EU for 10 years. :yay:
It's been quite a ride. I've not always been active, but somehow I always return to the game.

I think I'll celebrate by posting a few really old screen shots:

Mining inside buildings:

The human pillar:

Flying Umbranoids:

The infamous nude bug:

This was a really big deal way back when:

When climbing was a thing:

I think this was the highest mountain:

ATHs were a bit smaller back then. This was the second largest Lysterium deposit at the time.

This is the oldest version of my avatar. He was made to look as hungover as humanly possible, if I remember correctly:

Common bug. Being invisible is fun:

The underwear makes the man (yes, there was a society called Y-FRONT):

Skilling in the old pvp1:

Candyman (founder of Bob the Builder) taking a leak. He looks rather embarrassed, don't you think?

Skilling evade:

The standard result of a Feffoid hunt. Those are looted ore transformers:

I think this might be the first, or at least one of the first, mining globals I got. I think that's why I'm doing some pogo-dancing:

The proposal. Anyone know if Faustian is still around?

One of my favorite places. That bridge was awesome-looking:

Relaxing in Fort Troy above the SwB wall:

Climbing the old Nymphtown sign:

Relaxing despite the heavy combat going on at the rig:

Umbranoids looking depressed:

Last edited:
Gratz on this really big occasion!

Like the pics tell of long forgotten things or for some of us unknown things.

Welcome back, you made it in time for the ten anniversary celebrations. Hope you loot a TEN edition item would be nice for a long veteran avatar. Good luck.

Very nice pics, thanks! Wish I'd discovered the game back then :)

Like the pics tell of long forgotten things or for some of us unknown things.

Welcome back, you made it in time for the ten anniversary celebrations. Hope you loot a TEN edition item would be nice for a long veteran avatar. Good luck.

What he said.

gratz man , good old days of Eudoria :(

Congrats! I love the screenshots :) Mr. TEN Edition.

Gratz, and cheers for the cool pics!!!

Looking forward when u will get 18, grown-ups are allowed to log in too. :laugh:

Man I miss the atmosphere of the alien sky and landscapes. The fog so thick, it made your imagination race with true anticipation, and you felt you were truly exploring a world unlike anything you have ever seen!!

Thanks for the pics and gratz on the achievement! :yay:

Very nice pics :) Brings back some memorys... Congratz on 10 years anniversary!

Congratulations on 10th anniversary!:dunce:
And come with more pictures pls. :)

Thanks everyone!

By request, I added 15 more really old pictures.

Love the "buying sweat for 2.4".

very good and gosu stalker

This week, I've been playing PE/EU for 10 years. :yay:
It's been quite a ride. I've not always been active, but somehow I always return to the game.

I think I'll celebrate by posting a few really old screen shots:

Congratulations and thank you for the screenshots! Man I would have loved to be there then!

10 years, wooot :eyecrazy:
gz and :wtg:

lovely old time pics! :shower:
ty for sharing!

Really nice pics.. Its unreal that people have stuck around in a game for 10+ years. I believe those who have should be awarded something by MA :)

Tx for the pics and wish u all the best for the future...

Divinity

Man I miss the atmosphere of the alien sky and landscapes. The fog so thick, it made your imagination race with true anticipation, and you felt you were truly exploring a world unlike anything you have ever seen!!
Like this... ;)

Nov 2012, Livas, Calypso

I think that is like 700 people years. Big gz!

What the hell is that in the purple shirt?! Uglier then Abee!

I had one of my birthdays on top of one in Ithaca. Shame there all gone :(

That is Hieryonome or however it was spelled. French dude, i believe he doesnt play anymore or was was kicked for using autoclicker..

Looong ass time ago :)

Gratz CB. Had my 10 yr last year :) Nice to see ur still around. Love the old screenies. Makes me wanna go look for mine.

Gratz with the 10 year anniversary!

Great retro screenshots!!! :cool:

Like this... ;)

Nov 2012, Livas, Calypso

Yep that's good as well. :) I guess what should have added was how the sky felt and looked alien. Almost like you knew you were so far away from home. ;)

The human pillar:

[/IMG][/URL]

Is that at troy? the picture is a little blurry; but I think I'm somewhere in there. BTW, this must be about 6.5-7 years ago IIRC.
Nice to see old pics; lost all of mine :cry:

Is that at troy? the picture is a little blurry; but I think I'm somewhere in there. BTW, this must be about 6.5-7 years ago IIRC.
Nice to see old pics; lost all of mine :cry:

Yeah, that's Fort Troy.
The picture is from the very last days of 2003, so it's more than 9½ years old. The human pillar syndrome recurred a few times, though. I have pictures from both Nymphtown and Hadesheim where exactly the same thing happened.

It's a sad thing to lose old pictures. Luckily I kept a good backup and have at least a few hundred screenshots from the early days of PE.

Last edited:
That is Hieryonome or however it was spelled. French dude, i believe he doesnt play anymore or was was kicked for using autoclicker..

Looong ass time ago :)

Gratz CB. Had my 10 yr last year :) Nice to see ur still around. Love the old screenies. Makes me wanna go look for mine.

Thank you!
Yeah, I think you're right. I remember that guy. :)

I'd love if you posted yours as well. I'm feeling very nostalgic.

GZ for the 10 years... and interesting screenshots...

funny to see that Mining loot Windows and also the design of the Service Centers have not changed since 10 years.

Back