Post your best, most beautiful, funniest, awesome sceenshots/pictures of EU

The-One-Baan

Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Neo-The-One-Baan
As i am playing EU on my laptop for about 4 years now. And my laptop is kinda crap grafix-wise. I would love to see how it looks for the community/other players nowadays. So what i would like you all to do, is post your best, most beautiful, funniest, awesommes screenshots and pictures of EU from the last few (2?) years. So i (we)can marvel at its beauty!!!
All my screenshots are old and ugly, but i will try to find one and upload it here.
Thanx!!

Gl All

It is very old: but the most beautiful screen i made in the past.

HOFmodified.Korss400HOF.JPG

time to start making some new....

I showed u mine, now show me yours :)!

Last edited:
-1- I got this bug before VU10, even MA support was like "WTF!!!:eyecrazy:"
I had to redownload the whole game.

-2-Auctioneer shooting at me :handgun:

-3-On the roof, before vehicles

-4-Me alone at Twin Peaks

Here is a picture with me and my pet Neconu "Porkface". Sadly, he died running headfirst into a tower as we ran around :(

neconu.jpg

Picture of two Armax bulls that I really like (from last year):

Hhm, I already have most my faves on this thread.

However, I must say this recent pic is a good one too.

Here is a picture with me and my pet Neconu "Porkface". Sadly, he died running headfirst into a tower as we ran around :(

neconu.jpg

Picture of two Armax bulls that I really like (from last year):

Porkface is/was Gigantic, i feel your loss, man!

As the grafix of my laptop still suck, please keep the screenshots comming......just a regular screenshot without anything 'special' happening is cool, too. I just want to see how others are experiencing EU.........(On the one hand to get some activity going on the forum and so i can decide if it is worth to buy me another PC/Laptop)

Picture of me and my pet Levi "BugEyeBoo".​
attachment.php

attachment.php

melting_tal.jpg

stretchy_tal.jpg

texture_mapped_tal.jpg

heli_outside_1.jpg

attachment.php

thanx, but there seems to be something wrong with your car....:)

A lost soul from PE searching for the light

oOoOoOoOoO

melancholy.jpg

shot 2003-05-04​

As the grafix of my laptop still suck, please keep the screenshots comming......just a regular screenshot without anything 'special' happening is cool, too. I just want to see how others are experiencing EU.........(On the one hand to get some activity going on the forum and so i can decide if it is worth to buy me another PC/Laptop)

Just a word of advice make it a PC. I know I will get static over that statement but PC will cost much less that a LT with the same power and ofc screen size. I know you can plug a screen in to the LT but it is a pain to look around the LT screen, been there done that.

Just some unwanted advice:)

Peace

Just a word of advice make it a PC. I know I will get static over that statement but PC will cost much less that a LT with the same power and ofc screen size. I know you can plug a screen in to the LT but it is a pain to look around the LT screen, been there done that.

Just some unwanted advice:)

Peace

I also agree with avoiding laptops... Always found them to be a pain (plus more expensive for same hardware) :yup:

Last edited:
This is the PURPLE FLEET ... I also have a Dragonfly Helicopter and a Lancer, but I haven't had them Blaus'd as of yet. Summer did all of them for me, and I still have every one of them. I posted them in the order I got them. There is no paint used except for the seats on the boat and wheels on the Hummer (I think), everything else was done with Blausarium textiles that look purple.

ms9s-starbuggy9.jpg

ms9-starship9.jpg

ms9-starcraft9.jpg

ms9-starhummer9.jpg

ms9-starbull9-2.jpg

ms9-starracer9.jpg

Here are some pretty cool pictures I fancy, but you'll find a lot of my best selection
in my Akbar's travels Main Thread.
I like a lot my "The Sanctuary" story, just like the Unusual Pictures thread.
It is true, that this pic with spider bombers in the night, belongs to my top favourites.

rt_fav700.jpg

sweat_700.jpg

thing_01-700.jpg

Nighthawk, your neconu & self-in-pixie are photoshop pics, but they are cool :)
Always work in BMP/TIF formats, and you'll get bests results.
Btw, your sig pic could be in this thread.

Nighthawk, your neconu & self-in-pixie are photoshop pics, but they are cool :)

Actually, I've only cut them down a bit in MS Paint... I don't have Photoshop on my new-ish computer, and too lazy to plug in the old one at the moment :)

Always work in BMP/TIF formats, and you'll get bests results.

Yah, but as far as I know it's not possible to upload those formats on the forum? Meaning I gotta re-save in JPG format before uploading :dunno:

EDIT: I also have a few screenshots I like uploaded on DeviantArt, though I haven't used that in quite some time: http://entropianighthawk.deviantart.com/gallery/

Yes, I use "photoshop" in the sentence as a generic software, there are many.
(I use photoshop, The Gimp, and 3dsmax extremly often too + ACDSee to convert pics).
And also yes, work in best formats, and convert in JPG for the forum uploads.

I'll go sentimental on my pics :ahh:

First pic ever made in my EU life, first or second day with my mentor, lovely times!
001_311724.jpg

And here one of the best pic ever made of my avatar (yes, pre-VU10 :) )
002_45981.jpg

And here one of the best pic ever made of my avatar (yes, pre-VU10 :) )

Wow, actually really nice one :)

Ya got me going through my old uploaded pics on PCF now...

Used to exist child skeletons by the south-southeast coast near Fort Troy:

atr_x.jpg

My first uber, and third "global" ever (using unamped TT finder):

The horror of seeing xxSquallxx doing the "sexy" type dance in front of you just after reviving:

Messing with the Treasure Island bridge guardian:

Panorama from cliff near the Oil Rig:

Between Port Atlantis and the Swamp Camp just after VU10:

The best food in the world (OK so it's not a screenshot, and not EU, but still):

Cover of the Entropia DVD I found in a local second hand store (complete with PED certificates that still worked and were worth more than I paid for the actual DVD):

Renegade Fashion Enigma Shirt + Shogun armor:

Other oldschool Calypsian clothing:

First global ever on a Combibo Brood Mother after a couple of hours of frantically hunting them:

metabolic.jpg

kerbosseo.jpg

Thanx Mindstar 9 for some great pics and shots.

To all the rest please keep on showing your best!!!

too bad my screens are all old or ugly grafix-wise, but posting my personal best anyways. Those were the days:
23kSwordOMG.JPG

Last edited:
Back