Post your best, most beautiful, funniest, awesome sceenshots/pictures of EU

atr_x.jpg

metabolic.jpg

hahah. love the music listening trox and the other pic looks great!!!

Picture of me and my pet Levi "BugEyeBoo".​
attachment.php

stretchy_tal.jpg

attachment.php

cute pet
ouch ouch that must hurt or are you Mrs Incredible?
nIcE pArKinG! :D

It is very old: but the most beautiful screen i made in the past.
time to start making some new....

awww lovely thread.
will post some old pics, and as I just got a new computer will soon make some new shiny screenshots..

A good one I did today inside the Onard room.

cool-onard_700.jpg

Time to go rest now...​

only have a few of the old times, but here you go:

first big loot:

selfie

first ATH (and so far only) (back then a HOF would only show after you extracted the deposit, not as soon as you claimed it.)

old beacons (then new level design)

some pics of i think CND:

oops mods please remove dup post!..Thank you

Screw that!

show me your Pixie pictures when you started or you starting underware picture..hmm? OLD SWAMP CAMP!
rose3.jpg

Omg I remember rezzing in underware and being mortified!!!!!

Last edited:
show me your Pixie pictures when you started or you starting underware picture..hmm? OLD SWAMP CAMP!
rose3.jpg

The old days..:D

I remember you from back then :D

Cant find any of me in undies.. will have to dig deeper form them (TMI?).. but here is one of a Noob rig event.. JC is making worm holes from Old sweat camp to the rig.

attachment.php

& little blast from the past.. (I was HoBo Bob in video)

Posted for Rose to see some old stuff.. You Nub :nana:

Last edited:
attachment.php

Yes I edited the picture to have the critical hit say that. But it is very funny.

Tickle damage...:laugh:

To: Thorns

Wow, thank you! :ahh: Still say I should've rid myself of the dashboard.

This is my favorite :) quads were selling for around 700 to 900 ped at the time and my car parts crafting marathon paid off, after this screenshot i stopped keeping track of the bp's as they just kept flowing and i thought they must be dropping for everyone but turned out they weren't so i made a killing as did the 5 people selling them for me.

quadwing_bps.jpg

at around 40% success i guess that's around 115k ped in quads just there (some weren't 40% though sadly) and i sold 5 bp's to big name crafters as i just got sick of making and selling them, I also stopped taking screenshots of them as they just kept coming. It was around a 160k ped month for me that one though, silent ath but with a lot of frantic work invloved.

ahhh memories.

Don't have any particular pretty screenies, but I do have some nostalgia-pics. ;)
Unfortunately I deleted all my really old screenies when I quit 4 years ago. Only old ones I've got, is what I uploaded here back then.

Remember the old bot ships? Hurry hurry, before someone else pushes the button. :laugh:
That was fun.
50_peds_bot_ship.jpg

And my old noob soc Zychion Citizens dance party:
1.JPG

Oldest uber hof I still have:
10_2144_peds_uber_team_hof.jpg

Nice ones, I did notice the 2144.99 HOF amount because of the .99. MA does not include the .XX anymore.

Alien party at Camp Icarus

mg joda streamed on Twitch.tv when he all of a sudden decided to hand out Alien heads to people at Camp Icarus.
We "lined" up as best we could for a picture.

here's a few..

Next week pumpkin or polarbear heads with candy canes and or rockets ? =)

Back