FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

15th august, still pending after 72 days....

15th august, still pending after 72 days....

Wow thats horrible Bumbar....I thought I had to wait a long time.... seems like it just keeps getting longer and longer....

oh well, I'm not in a position to make another withdrawl for a while it seems.

XZC

I think there should be clear rules with the withdraws procedures. This is RCE, it is like a bank. If my bank would tell me "we will commit your withdraw sometimes in the future but we can not say when". I would change that bank instantly. Such delays does not improve relations between players and MA which suppose to be neat!!

Moreover it scares away new players. If one starts to wonder if thats is not a scam it is already a bad sign. Early this year MA/Planet Calypso looked like attracting new guys which is awesome but they should concentrate on every aspects about it including withdraw (actually this should be at the very first point on the list).

Well there are perfecty clear rules;

"MindArk reserves the right to, for any reason and at its sole discretion, refuse approval of an Account application, to refuse access to an Account, to Terminate, Ban or Lock an Account and to remove, edit or add Account information, with or without notice to You."

"MindArk reserves the right to interrupt the services available via Entropia Universe and/or the operation of the Entropia Universe System with or without prior notice for any reason. You agree that MindArk will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by interruption of the Entropia Universe, delay or failure to perform."

Oh, and:
"This Agreement is to be governed by, construed and enforced according to the laws of Sweden. You agree that any future dispute that might arise between You and MindArk is to be governed by the laws of Sweden, without regards to any principles of conflicts of laws and the United Nations convention on contracts for the International Sale of Goods."
The above is interesting, because I don't think paragraphs quite like the two above have ever been tried in court versus the Swedish consumer laws.

There is no excuse such as holiday

Quite frankly I don't care about specific "swedish" attributes ... Fact is that MA caters for customers all over the world, consequently they need to behave like a multinational company. And even in Sweden not everyone is on holiday at the same time, right ?

Angel

Fact is that MA resides in Sweden, it doesn't matter if the customers live in Hawaii. Swedish laws give workers some well established rights. I'm sorry if your country has shitty working conditions.

Im sure someone will sue when they go bust for advertising it as a withdraw.

If the do go bust, there will be nothing left to sue.

Don't know where you're getting the 40 business days thing. It's 50 business days

Ranters

What Gandalf said, the best way to get bad rep is to piss off withdrawing ppl. They should be EU's ambasadors and promotors, not angry ranters.

Exactly :)

Don't know where you're getting the 40 business days thing. It's 50 business days

On August 23rd when I made a withdrawal it was 40 business days (not received it yet and it's past 40 business days).

Now I can see from my second withdrawal it has changed to 50 business days.

Not sure if this change was officially announced or not?

On August 23rd when I made a withdrawal it was 40 business days (not received it yet and it's past 40 business days).

Now I can see from my second withdrawal it has changed to 50 business days.

Not sure if this change was officially announced or not?

wow Kev your up to 50 business days... that is just terrible

wow Kev your up to 50 business days... that is just terrible

I think you've misunderstood Joker?

What I mean is that the email from Mindark acknowledging the withdrawal request now says to allow 50 business days whereas in August it stated 40 business days.

So since 23rd August they've added another 10 business days to the time it takes to get your money back.

Not saying it's terrible, just thought that it was worth commenting on.

I think you've misunderstood Joker?

What I mean is that the email from Mindark acknowledging the withdrawal request now says to allow 50 business days whereas in August it stated 40 business days.

So since 23rd August they've added another 10 business days to the time it takes to get your money back.

Not saying it's terrible, just thought that it was worth commenting on.

nearly 3 month withdraw time then? that is bad...

what happened to 30 business days?
why does it even take this long when they take our money instantly ;)
20 business days a month not including holidays...
nearly 3 months to process withdraw... amazing

Lots of people in this thread don't understand how the banking system works.

My guess is they lock money in 3-month CDs and roll them over to gain quite a bit of interest and they cannot withdraw that early or they get a penalty. If they extended the days, chances are they have very little float cash or the withdraws are getting too large to use the float to bridge the gap between when the withdraw is due and when they can withdraw from their CDs.

Lots of people in this thread don't understand how the banking system works.

My guess is they lock money in 3-month CDs and roll them over to gain quite a bit of interest and they cannot withdraw that early or they get a penalty. If they extended the days, chances are they have very little float cash or the withdraws are getting too large to use the float to bridge the gap between when the withdraw is due and when they can withdraw from their CDs.

Lets say they get 3% on 1.000.000SEK=30.000SEK per year/4=7.500SEK for 3 months.

Mindark is not a financial institution with shitloads of cash. Nuff said.

nearly 3 month withdraw time then? that is bad...

what happened to 30 business days?
why does it even take this long when they take our money instantly ;)
20 business days a month not including holidays...
nearly 3 months to process withdraw... amazing

Apparently due to risk of charge-backs from credit card depositors:

The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks. The large majority of deposits are made via credit cards, while withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account. Chargebacks can be submitted up to six months after deposit, but most frauds are discovered within two month. After 50 business days, the risk of chargebacks is minimal while giving MindArk time to perform internal security checks.

11 weeks and still pending
and I didn't deposit using credit card in last 3 years.

I can respect the chargeback issue......except when you are at 50 day and no visa deposits all year.
So those of us who dont give that chargeback risk, still suffer.

Dont forget that you don´t withdraw only the peds you deposited, but often peds coming from other players (who might have deposited recently).
On the subject i agree, 50 days is way too long. 30 days (not 30 business days) should be normal (unless some weird transfers discovered). Imagine someone buying telephone from ebay and it wouldnt be sent out before 50 days.. that would be absurd.. Anyways, if you plan to quit then you can wait those 50 days also.. if you plan to feed yourself from this game, it will be hard.

Can someone point to the part of EULA/TOS where is specified the 50 business day bit?

This thread has its title for a reason - it used to be there, 40 business day. I had a glance at the current EULA/TOS and could not find any time period anymore. Did they removed it altogether, or I need a change of glasses?

Small withdraw initiated on October 5th, due November 29 on older terms, mid-December if period was officially extended to 50 days somewhere.

Can someone point to the part of EULA/TOS where is specified the 50 business day bit?

This thread has its title for a reason - it used to be there, 40 business day. I had a glance at the current EULA/TOS and could not find any time period anymore. Did they removed it altogether, or I need a change of glasses?

Small withdraw initiated on October 5th, due November 29 on older terms, mid-December if period was officially extended to 50 days somewhere.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/

Below the tab "when will my withdrawal order be transfered to my bank account"..

Withdrawl is now on its 77th day (55th business)

Disgusting behaviour from MA with these long withdrawals! Making me sick! Soon 50 days here..
Arrogant pieces of shit! If any other gambling site can withdraw money within three days they can too, they are no different.

My frustration and anger comes from the fact that i've given MA tens of Ks dollars and therefore expect a certain level of customer treatment.

I have to agree that 50 business days is over any other website service, and is not acceptable.

First of all the new players won't be encouraged to submit to these conditions. When a service like this is related to the trust of investors in the system, the withdraw time is the first thing used to value the flexibility of access to own account and own money, that here is absolutely worrying.

In second side I see the same old players at this moment have a bit of frustration due to this delay in the transations and this in some way suggests some of them to not wait to withdraw big amounts of money, that is more and more slowing the already slow process.

I suppose the long time related to the withdraw is a bad sign and it is time for MA to talk publicy about this issue to calm dowm their customers... that won't be enough ofc, a reduce of this long waiting time should be offered asap from MA, I have serious doubts the law allows em to do like that.

lol

I can just lol about this. Its take 5 sec to deposit and 50 days to take the money out. Never ever se any gambling site have it like this..

53 bussines days and still counting...i understand 40..i understand even 50..anybody can have some little problems sometime...but i hope not 60 or more:scared:. Realy dunno what to say anymore...:scratch2:

I vote for 500 days.

Seems, guys, you doing too good, that you able to get something.

Now - STFU and go decay, "investors&resellers". All problems in the world is because of you.

(let the negrep fest begins, and yes - that post is just half-joke)

I vote for 500 days.

Now - STFU and go decay, "investors&resellers". All problems in the world is because of you.

"investors&resellers" make the economy to develop and grow stronger and offer work places etc.etc...that is why we are not in darkages anymore , to believe in church and lords and to pay to them 80% of our crop and to wash one time per year.

"investors&resellers" make the economy to develop and grow stronger and offer work places etc.etc...that is why we are not in darkages anymore , to believe in church and lords and to pay to them 80% of our crop and to wash one time per year.

What if told you it's completely different in Entropia?

What if told you it's completely different in Entropia?

then i wish for you to wait for 3 months the next salary of yours from where you got it:)..i bet you gone change your mind very fast..when your legs will start shaking:p

Seriously? Wow.

Holy shit, how I did survive without Makers and Developers of Stronger Economy, and without Work Place which They Offering.

I vote for 500 days.

If your wish of 500 days ever comes true, you would eventually have no game to play. People would not deposit. And whats wrong with being a reseller??
Not that I am since Im Only taking a few k peds out, and I've put in extremely much more.

Seriously? Wow.

Holy shit, how I did survive without Makers and Developers of Stronger Economy, and without Work Place which They Offering.

do you live with air?..or you work anywhere/?/..are you god? or you must be an energy alien and you eat light or something:)..why are so many idots in this world?so many young idiots...who dont know what work is:p..i guess god want to be young and stupid before brain develop:p

Back