FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

then i wish for you to wait for 3 months the next salary of yours from where you got it:)..i bet you gone change your mind very fast..when your legs will start shaking:p

I'm talking about EU, not real life... I don't work in EU, i don't receive salary in EU and i can play w/o visiting taxed LAs and using resellers.

Resellers just drain regular players of money, similar with land owners - the goal is regular withdraws which comes from regular player deposits.

do you live with air?..or you work anywhere/?/..are you god? or you must be an energy alien and you eat light or something:)..why are so many idots in this world?so many young idiots...who dont know what work is:p..i guess god want to be young and stupid before brain develop:p

I am pure energy, yes.

I'm talking about EU, not real life... I don't work in EU, i don't receive salary in EU and i can play w/o visiting taxed LAs and using resellers.

Resellers just drain regular players of money, similar with land owners - the goal is regular withdraws which comes from regular player deposits.

i'm not a comunist girl anymore..i know i have to pay for any service i use, phone, water..energy, internet, games, lands, or resselers services, banks, my market from where i buy stuff..who is a resseler, every big shop, who is a resseler, gas, energy providers who are resselers, all these people are resselers, they buy and ressel to you who use the product. The world is made like this to work proper , to be able to go every day to buy stuff i need , to not go in china to buy rice, or to need to go to a oil field or factory to buy some gas for my car. I cant go to brasil to buy some bananas. I need a resseler who buy them wth 10 cents per pund and sell to me with 1 buck per pund or something . I personaly cant live whitout them becouse they make the world gos round.:wise:thas the world we live in , till we gone be able to teleport a banana with 10 cents from brasil

i'm not a comunist girl anymore..i know i have to pay for any service i use, phone, water..energy, internet, games, lands, or resselers services, banks, my market from where i buy stuff..who is a resseler, every big shop, who is a resseler, gas, energy providers who are resselers, all these people are resselers, they buy and ressel to you who use the product. The world is made like this to work proper , to be able to go every day to buy stuff i need , to not go in china to buy rice, or to need to go to a oil field or factory to buy some gas for my car. I cant go to brasil to buy some bananas. I need a resseler who buy them wth 10 cents per pund and sell to me with 1 buck per pund or something . I personaly cant live whitout them becouse they make the world gos round.:wise:

Please, reread my posts - i'm saying it's different from real world.

Please, reread my posts - i'm saying it's different from real world.

yes! exactly..i read it and my personal opinion is that is exactly like irl. I actualy want to congratulate MA for the similarity with the real world, and i think this is a big achievement. This is just my personal opinion ofc and i respect yours too.

yes! exactly..i read it and my personal opinion is that is exactly like irl. I actualy want to congratulate MA for the similarity with the real world, and i think this is a big achievement. This is just my personal opinion ofc and i respect yours too.

Next, please!

Disgusting behaviour from MA with these long withdrawals! Making me sick! Soon 50 days here..
Arrogant pieces of shit! If any other gambling site can withdraw money within three days they can too, they are no different.

It's probably a big different, on most "gambling sites" they probably have all the clients money on bankaccounts, MA have not our money on accounts because it's not our money anymore, it's MA money.

It's probably a big different, on most "gambling sites" they probably have all the clients money on bankaccounts, MA have not our money on accounts because it's not our money anymore, it's MA money.

You missed the whole point...

And that was? :)

It's unnecessary to explain, since no explanation will ever justify 50 days, ever!
The question is, why don't they change it??
Why the hell would that be impossible?

It's unnecessary to explain, since no explanation will ever justify 50 days, ever!

There is a very simple and justifiable explanation from the Comapany's side - to control the money flow in a way that suits them.

Because they don't have the money to pay everyone? It could be as simple as that. I don't say that is the reason, but I don't think the want this to take so long time. The cash flow probably are a bit bad right now because of the settlement with SEE.

Because they don't have the money to pay everyone? It could be as simple as that. I don't say that is the reason, but I don't think the want this to take so long time. The cash flow probably are a bit bad right now because of the settlement with SEE.

why should I or anyone else suffer due to their fuck ups?
I don´t care about their reasons, as said before.
all I want is good customer service/support/respect after given them $40k.
if they can´t handle it, fuck em.

edit: I might have been more understanding towards MA if they had the best support and showed some appreciation but there´s non of that!
Now I don´t care if they go brankrupt and EU is no more

Last edited:
is just a not very good period..but i know they always solve theyr problems and everything will be back to normal very soon. I guess is just a time problem, not nice, but maybe necesary.

Bailler

is just a not very good period..but i know they always solve theyr problems and everything will be back to normal very soon. I guess is just a time problem, not nice, but maybe necesary.

Not a good time?! - the $6m bail out fund exhausted already?

I'm sure they will resolve their problems, right up 'til the point they don't.

Since when was MAs withdrawal times normal??
never been

committed today 57 working days later (not including holidays)

Got a support mail today finally, 8-16-13 is the withdrawl date.

56 business days, 80 regular

Apperantly my name consists of 5 names. And its my fault according to support........(funny I cant even change my name on the site)

In reality the error goes to the support people who processed the last withdrawal. (birth certificate has one name, bank has another) (legal change since account creation, they required paperwork before last withdrawal could be completed...it was)

So now, I wait longer, because someone couldn't fill out a form correctly.....

Just to be sure you may want to verify your information is correct, so you don't get more delays or excuses.....

Got a support mail today finally, 8-16-13 is the withdrawl date.

Thanks for the information forgo, it is helpful to others waiting.

I actioned my first withdrawal 7 days after you did and don't have the name complications blamed for your delay.

So I'll give them another week before sending a support case (I'm still pending).

Realistically tho...

Apparently due to risk of charge-backs from credit card depositors:

The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks. The large majority of deposits are made via credit cards, while withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account. Chargebacks can be submitted up to six months after deposit, but most frauds are discovered within two month. After 50 business days, the risk of chargebacks is minimal while giving MindArk time to perform internal security checks.

...some players with significant collateral remaining in their account should be able to receive immediate withdrawals. All you would need in the EULA is something to the effect that all inventory will function as collateral for deposit chargebacks that affect withdrawal funds. Example: Say you had 100k in TT value in your account but wanted to withdraw 10k....there is no reason that MA shouldnt be able to allow you to withdraw up to 50% of your accounts TT value immediately because they will always have collateral to offset it. Additionally, deposit chargebacks by other players should not affect another players ability to withdraw. Thus, chargeback should be pretty minimal risk anyway if a player has a significant deposit history to support legitimacy...they KNOW this information...IMO 40 or 50 day delay is simply that...in medicine we see the same thing from insurers...especially government issued funds...hold onto the money as long as possible and make up excuses to delay it...

Brick

there is no reason that MA shouldnt be able to allow you to withdraw up to 50% of your accounts TT value immediately because they will always have collateral to offset it

There is a PRETTY BIG reason, but I cannot tell anymore if people really are not understanding, or they just play that way.

But seeing the CLD prices, I tend to believe they are not faking it...

Finally committed, 58 business days in.

For those around the same time it was an 8-16 withdrawl.

52 business days in, 77 regular days. Still waiting. Not particularly reassuring to make any big depos in the near future either.

Really interesting phenomena, when people accepting time of 50 (!) business days, then when time passes - starting whining when there not 70 days passed, not even 60 days - just 2 extra. Or 3.

You really didn't saw fuckups more significant in your life?

I envy.

Really interesting phenomena, when people accepting time of 50 (!) business days, then when time passes - starting whining when there not 70 days passed, not even 60 days - just 2 extra. Or 3.

You really didn't saw fuckups more significant in your life?

I envy.

Noone thinks 50 days is ok, anyone who does is contracted by MA.

btw, withdrawal committed 3/9 and still no money...!

Update, I was committed on 11/7 and money appeared today.....holiday delay...

Last edited:
75 days...52 Business days, still waiting

The funny thing are that each withdrawal I made has taken longer time, first one like 20 days, then 30 and now 50+

The sky isnt falling, it fell 5 years ago

Back