Selling: Mothership Kronan and UL WW BP!!!

sbi

Elite
Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek
Hi all,

RL demands me so I am forced to take offers on the mothership Kronan (80K SI) and one of the very few UNLIMITED welding wire blueprints in game (100 QR, same materials as regular (L) WW BPs).

The potential in this combination can clearly be seen here: http://www.entropialife.com/Item.aspx?I=6794

(According to tracker I made 5.8 times as much wire as the second highest producer and 1.7 times as much wire as the 2-5 highest producers combined! Assuming 250% MU on (L) WW BPS you will save 250 ped per 10K clicks which can be done in a day since you do not need to worry about putting new BPs in crafting machine.)

BO on Kronan is 120K

UL WW BP: SB 15K - Taking offers. BP will only be sold after Kronan is sold. MS buyer has got first dips on BP purchase.

Keep the thread clean plz.

Current offers:

BO on Kronan has been met - sale pending (need response from MA).

WW BP: BO taken by ship buyer. (Prior bid to that: 25K Raven Jade)

(Bids by ship buyer will be at +1k advantage + he wins even bids. Bid increments of +1k plz. Bidding will end 18 ma time tomorrow. Adding 1 hour per ekstra bid to avoid sniping. Note that the BP may be sold to ship buyer at a hidden BO without prior warning)

/Sbi

Last edited:
Good Luck with the sales Sbi, that's a very tasty BP! :cool:

Reactions: sbi
SBI, hope all works out!

Sbi, I was there when you bought it and I remember the first flights.

I'm sad to see it leave your hands

Good luck with the sale :)

I had the feeling of selling a MS... you will ever miss it :love:

Told this... sell it well and give me a call when the time to celebrate the event with a beer will come :beerchug:

Good luck!
Giuliano

Thanks for all the comments and the interest. Keep it comming :)

Good luck Sbi, the space will miss you!

g'luck with the sale mate :) sad to see it leave ur hands

Free Bump and good luck man. Hope it lands in the hands of a decent well respected player :)

This sale is a sad day for myself personnally and EFA in general. It has been an honor and a pleasure to work with Sbi, the Kronan and its crew. Their efforts and support havew helped shape EFA into the great service that it is.

Kronan Life Time Members will continue to be honored by the Bismarck until this sale is completed. At which time, depending on the purchaser and terms of purchase, they will be honored for an additional minimum six(6) weeks. At that time they will have the option to aquire standard Subscriptions with EFA or seek passage with other services they deem that more suits their needs.

I wish Sbi the best with this sale and good fortune for his future Rl Family, work and other endeavours and look forward to the opportunity to work with him again within Entropia.

Sakuba

Sorry to see you forced to sell, good luck and I hope your real life situation resolves in your favor.

Good luck with the sale Sbi, I've had many good flights with the Kronan.

Sad day indeed for me and I wish Sbi n family all the best for the future

Yep, good luck with the sale from me too sbi!

I've had very many good hours on board Kronan. It's been a great meeting place for people as well as being a sturdy transport and repair skilling ship.

are you willing to take any trades for the WW BP?

are you willing to take any trades for the WW BP?

I would take CLD's :) As mentioned though BP is not for sale unless ship has been sold first.

Currently I have a few offers:

- 115k pure peds
- MS + peds (valuated at around 118K)

+ some potential interested parties looking into possibilities.

Noo!!!! Sbi you can't. You must stay. There won't be anyone else with your services around.

Noo!!!! Sbi you can't. You must stay. There won't be anyone else with your services around.

Well, me leaving does open a hole to be filled. An opportunity to be seized! :)

Sadly missed

Sbi I wish you all the best and will be disappointed the day you leave.

You have been a great captain and a loyal friend.

You will be sadly missed

It Has Been A Honor

Sbi my mentor it has been a Honor to learn from you and work with you,In the short time I have know you I have considered you a friend as well as my mentor I have learned a lot from you and wish you the best in your endeavors.
Hope that you will be able to be in the game when things are right. :wave:

Sbi, you got me started in space, and I will always be grateful to you.

Kronan I have always considered my second 'home', so it will be a wrench not to find you on board.

I wish you all the best in RL and hope to see you back some day!

If there's a waiting list or anything, I'd like to be the first to offer the 15k for the UL WW BP.

Please let me know if/when you're ready to sell it. Will check this thread daily.

Thanks again all for the comments :) The bid on the WW BP is noted. It has gotten quite some attention though and I expect it to go as part of a package deal with MS.

Just to clarify... I will not be completely gone. Just stepping down a lot ped/time wise.

It won't be the same without you in space Sbi.

Hope you (and that ugly uniform :rolleyes:) are not leaving the game. Sad to see Kronan go - she was my first and last MS I served on. Had a blast piloting her as well - those sleek curves, her glimmering lights, those soft velvety.... ;) ... but I digress! We even got space bugged and were stuck on it for a couple of days.:D Hope the new owners are kind to her.

I was not very aktive last 2 months,

sad i just heared about it.......

It was a Honor to serve on Kronan ,
think it never will be same again when Kronan is sold.

Great Ship, great Crew , great Captain.
I will miss it.

gl IRL Sbi !!!

signed by

RedEye Tive Flint

:) Thanks. New offers are comming in. Nothing settled yet but getting closer.

/Sbi

Sale on BP and MS pending. 24 hours timeframe to bid on the BP. Deadline is 18 MA time tomorrow! (I'll add another 12 hours from last bid. +1k peds increments plz)

I would like to offer a bid of 20 K ped cash or clds whichever you prefer for the bp

Sale on BP and MS pending. 24 hours timeframe to bid on the BP. Deadline is 18 MA time tomorrow! (I'll add another 12 hours from last bid. +1k peds increments plz)

Back