Selling: Mothership Kronan and UL WW BP!!!

I would like to offer a bid of 20 K ped cash or clds whichever you prefer for the bp

Hi Raven,

Thanks for offer. Just had a 20k offer ingame first. So the current 20k offer is not yours (just to be clear) :)

No worries. I'll make a new offer. 25 K cash or cld's whichever you prefer.

Hi Raven,

Thanks for offer. Just had a 20k offer ingame first. So the current 20k offer is not yours (just to be clear) :)

Ship buyer just decided to take hidden BO. Sale pending (Requires a deposit to go through). Will update here when there are news.

Thanks all for now. And big grz to the soon-to-be-owner. Best of luck :)

It's hard to play a fair game when the owner isn't playing fair. Pity I was prepared to go as high as 50 + K ped for the blueprint alone.
and my peds are already in game.

Ship buyer just decided to take hidden BO. Sale pending (Requires a deposit to go through). Will update here when there are news.

Thanks all for now. And big grz to the soon-to-be-owner. Best of luck :)

There was no hidden buyout _ if there was why the f*ck did you not inform me !

There was no hidden buyout _ if there was why the f*ck did you not inform me !

For what I saw BO was there, and not hidden, in first post Sbi showed 120k ped BO from the beginning :scratch2:

Edit: checked and BO is still there:

BO on Kronan is 120K

yes the 120 k was met..that's why the bp went up for bid and I was bidding. Now that I showed some serious interest.. suddenly there was a secret bo. Anyway. water under the bridge. Good luck to the "secret" buyer.
:)

For what I saw BO was there, and not hidden, in first post Sbi showed 120k ped BO from the beginning :scratch2:

This breaks my heart. What will I do without "my" captain?

:cry:

Sad thing is with the sale of the Bismarck (which I had to cancelle) I was in a psition to go to 150 k +. So I hope you did better then that !

Gratz Sbi, hope the sale follows through as planned...definitely will be missed in space. Hopefully new owner will keep some similar services as I have enjoyed skilling up on Kronan.

(P.S. He said all along he would give the first shot at the WW bp to the new MS owner and that equal bids would go to them so even if you both bid the "secret" BO, the new MS owner was going to get the BP....all seems as he stated in previous posts)

It's been great working with you, SBI. Hope everything goes through as planned. It'll be a strange feeling seeing you and Kronan gone from EFA.

Best wishes

I really was hoping that Sakuba would be the one to purchase the Kronan. It only seems fitting since he has to bear the burden of doing all the scheduled flights for EFA by himself now... oh poor Spirit and Lokia...

I can only hope that the new owner-to-be who satisfied the "hidden BO" that not even Sakuba knew about, decides to join EFA and honor the lifetime memberships that Sakuba was planning on doing.

Honoring the lifetime membership would be nice.

Sbi what will you be doing in game? Crafting?

Honoring the lifetime membership would be nice.

Indeed, would be nice if Lifetime Members were grandfathered into the new plans of the buyer in some way to honor their contribution to Kronan's development to the amazing vessel it has become.

I swear that i seen 125k buyout.... yesterday
Am i getting nuts here ?

But i guess its me... though if sakuba ans sbi are both EFA and know each one ... then why does sbi not wait on sakuba to get ped ?
He must really be in need for money with his rl thing.

To bad you sold it to soon.
It should of been sold to sakuba.

And he should sell his bism. To me then lol
But if this sale is not going anywhere in the end... then let me know.
I just found a rl friend who granted me some investment if the kronan and bp can be bought at once.

I would like to take a few minutes to set everything straight. I have heard some mumbling since this sale, both in game as well as on the forum suggesting that SBI somehow did me wrong. I would like to just come out and say that SBI was a valued member of EFA, and we were in a mutually beneficial business relationship. He has some RL reason to sell the Kronan, and so that business relationship necessarily has had to come to an end. I cannot begrudge him that.

He sold the Kronan to the first person who met his BO. It was fair and square, and I hold no hard feelings. So please, no more talk about "Sakuba should have had the Kronan". That's not really fair to the new owner of the Kronan, and it doesn't really do justice to the spirit of EFA.

Some people have asked me what will be the status of the "Lifetime Members" of the Kronan. While in the end, it was entirely a business deal between them and SBI, I believe I can offer them some choices:

1. There was a two year prorated buyout clause in the lifetime subscription. You can deal directly with SBI for your prorated refund. That would be entirely between you and SBI.

or alternatively:

2. I will offer a free 1 year subscription aboard the Bismarck to any of the 54 lifetime subscribers of the Kronan. They can continue to have access aboard the Bismarck for 1 full year for repairing and travel. (I normally charge 500 ped for this).

or

3. I will offer a 500 ped discount on the "Elite Passage Commission" package that I currently offer. In short, if you provide 2.5k ped, I will add enough ped to it to purchase 2 CLD, which I will then hold. The weekly payments from the CLD will then pay your membership dues for as long as I own the Bismarck. After one year, you are fully vested and may resign and receive back the CLD's free and clear. At current MU, that is a savings of 500 ped on two CLD for a one year vestment. If you choose to remain after the first year, you may leave at any time thereafter and still receive the two CLD.

Hopefully this will give the Kronan's Lifetime Subscribers enough options so that they can make their own decision. In the meantime, I have provided for a 6 week continuation of priviledges on the Bismarck for all Lifetime Members, so that everyone will have plenty of time to hear all about the sale of the Kronan and make up their own mind what they will do.

Sincerely,

1. Please Note: The six week period of grace starts at the time of this post.
2. For more details and information please contact me via PM here or ingame.

Kronan was the first mothership that I skilled on when space opened up.

I hope Sbi got the deal that he wanted and everything works out okay for him.

Gratz Sbi on the quick sale! and for getting the deal you were hoping for, nice work! :cool:

Its been a real pleasure to have crewed on Kronan and Piloted her, many thanks Sbi.

End of an era!

Dirk

Grats Sbi, on the sale - wish i would have had more time to reunite the crew that Kronan and Normandie once shared. I hope you found a dedicated and careing buyer who will look after the Kronans crew like you did.

Sakuba, it would be polite to let Sbi settle his deal with the new buyer, before trying to take 54 subscribers away :rolleyes: - especially since you have never run a dense full week schedule all by your own - it would be sad if people who switched to the Bismarck would have to face another ship sale in a year from now.
Im not saying that you cant do it, but maybe it would be good to try doing it for a few months before advertising a full year.

you have no idea what you're talking about. Sakuba has done many weeks of full schedule when his partners have gone on vacation. As you just asked Sakuba I will ask you... kindly stay out of Sakuba's business.

as this is off topic to this sale thread. I will not reply any more.

Sakuba, it would be polite to let Sbi settle his deal with the new buyer, before trying to take 54 subscribers away :rolleyes: - especially since you have never run a dense full week schedule all by your own - it would be sad if people who switched to the Bismarck would have to face another ship sale in a year from now.
Im not saying that you cant do it, but maybe it would be good to try doing it for a few months before advertising a full year.

you have no idea what you're talking about. Sakuba has done many weeks of full schedule when his partners have gone on vacation. As you just asked Sakuba I will ask you... kindly stay out of Sakuba's business.

as this is off topic to this sale thread. I will not reply any more.

Its Sbi's bussiness, not Sakuba's - that was the main point of my post which you seem to have missed :rolleyes:

Grats Sbi, on the sale - wish i would have had more time to reunite the crew that Kronan and Normandie once shared. I hope you found a dedicated and careing buyer who will look after the Kronans crew like you did.

Hi John,
as yet I don't know my piloting future, but will see how things develop.

I think you are being a bit unfair on the trying to take 54 subscribers away part. The Lifetime memberships had free travel rights on Bismarck too, for example, so obviously people would like to know what options are being offered.
Sakuba has (kindly) given 6 weeks for people to look at the new situation and make up their minds - and provided several options. The only offer which is limited in number would seem to be the commission plan, but this is new and was planned anyway. For the other option of a 1-year sub or settling up with sbi we have no direct time pressure and can await the new owner's announcements.
Sakuba has done 4 days out of seven (including the Sunday of the weekend) and covered for Kronan several times for all 3 days in a row. That is enough to have a good idea of the schedule responsibilities.

..and you know that we are friends, but I wanted to reply here..... Anyway - cheers :beerchug:

Well here's to opportunity!

I'm selling RK-5's for 10ped each! Pm me here or contact me ingame

Larathius Keekran Dindraug

So... who is the new owner of Kronan? Do we get an announcement sometime?

Ownership of Kronan..

So... who is the new owner of Kronan? Do we get an announcement sometime?

Subject to my handing over payment in full to Sbi.. who has not logged in today (at least not that I have seen), I will I trust within the next 24 hours be the new owner of the Kronan.
I had not made an announcement before, because as far as I am concerned, it is not mine until that final exchange takes place. I had not publicised my bidding in forum any more than any other bidder, it was after all, private business between investors, not game play news.

However it now seems that the best way to stop the rumour mill is present the facts.

My full avatar name is Granny Rowan Render, I am currently the General of NBK Army. I have for quite some time considered ownership of an MS if one became available.. never dreaming it would be the Kronan.

I am not an experienced mothership owner, very few people indeed can claim that :) but I certainly intend to do my best to maintain the good name of the ship and hope that as I gain experience I will develop a good working relationship with the other owners, much as Sbi had until this sale.

I have spent a lot of time aboard Kronan, ever since she was first owned by Sbi, and have a lot of admiration for what he has done. I also have oodles of respect for her investors (life members), pilots and repair crews.
I very much hope that these relationships can continue, and I hope to be able to offer a continuation of the life memberships, and there may be some limited additional, long term memberships offered.

However I would ask the courtesy of a little patience please. I have not as yet spoken yet to the crew or those investors. This is a new venture for me and I would be a fool to rush in and try and turn back the clock and just try and carry on where Sbi left off.

Sbi, Sakuba and others were all new owners once.. they made the necessary decisions and adjustments to get their ships so busy and respected in game. With a little care and patience I am sure we can all work together to return the Kronan to being an important part of the EU experience.

My first business aim is to get the repair sessions up and running, as I know many players who would sorely miss them.
As new owner of the UL Welding wire BP, and someone who already crafts WW and RK's, I would hope to gradually return to making similar quantities as Sbi, and therefore be able to offer discounted prices as before.

It will be a case of baby steps rather than headlong rush.. but a full return to services similar to those previously offered, is most definitely in my business plan.

Granny Rowan soon to be owner of MS Kronan.

With heartfelt thanks to Sbi for all his work and his careful handling of what was always going to be a heated contest for the ownership.
My thanks also to Sakuba for being so understanding.

Back