taking offers via pm, ingame or in thread

regards Grave

Pristine

Offer 1500 peds for crystal

Add ingame if you want to trade

/Aurora Linzey Zamperath

thx for the offer, but sorry thats not enough

bump

Grave, whatever your asking, it's not enough.

I'm at 16k of 42k level 5 Mind Fucker mission.

I have killed thousands of youngs to stalkers.

I have not looted one single pristine crystal yet, not one.

I need 4 of them to get my 204 upgraded.

The value of those pristine crystals goes up and up and up for me every time I log in and my avatar is placed at the entrance of that stupid instance because it was reset YET AGAIN FOR NO APPARENT REASON! and yet again I have to run through all that stupid trash and kill those stupid shared loot mobs over and over and over and over again and not get any worthwhile loot for the trouble and THEN and only then do I get play the stupid bridge puzzle game that I memorized long ago but still have to do over and over again and even then get kicked back because the game thinks I missed the last square that I've jumped over hundreds of times already, and then and only then do I get to kill those stupid fucking pale grey goat faced tongue wagging googly eyed mind numbingly boring mind fucker mobs to only have the slightest remote possibility of looting one of those stupid fucking pristine crystals in order to upgrade my amp, never mind get a decent global even.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
FUCK!!!!!11111.......

IF, and that's a big IF, I EVER loot the crystals I need, and get one more, its going to cost A LOT of ped for any buyer that wants one and doesn't want to try and loot one on their own. Given the above rant, I don't blame them for not wanting to try, but heaven help you if you think your going to get one of these things cheap from anyone that had to actually grind to get one.

Obviously some have been luckier than others...

GL selling Bump.

Very true Mac, i looted a Radiant on stage 2 or 3 thats all, im at ~20k on 42k stage V.

GL with sale Grave!

bump for nice crystal

Back