Armour Advisor is useless

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
Since someone put in the arkadia official armour and plates this tool has become useless, the first 5 pages are combinations of official armour with all types of plates or official plates attached to all types of armours.

It was always a little annoying having to wade through uber gear i couldn't afford before finding an affordable solution, but now it's insane.

Something needs to be done to fix this, maybe an option to only show armours within certain protection boundaries (ie. only armour with less than 80 overall protection). Probably a better solution, but that's first thought that came to me.

Totally agree. I was thinking of makign this post myself in the past because it can be annoying sifting through all the uber armours which most players like myself don't even have.

Another solution would be to categorise into uber, medium, low and all. So you could select option to show particular categories only. Not sure if this would be better than selecting protection interval...

One avatars uber item is another avatars tt food. I do not think filtering armour (or any item) as uber/almost uber/maybe uber ifd you add an amp... is a great option. Sure there are uber items but who says what is uber and what is not. I like being able to view the item which performs best for my needs irrespective of value. But I do also like to be able to filter sensibly for my budget/whims.

I see the problem as one of identifying the user needs and the appropriate item classification mechanisms.

I need to look freakin abominable while I take down a hoarde of ants on a live stream. Pew Pew Whuush Karrack. Maybe a colour filter could be an option?

Thinking of the problem, for me would be simpler to just allow a base configuration.

While logged in, I would select the armors and plates I have/want, and save that configuration. Whenever I needed to explore a new mob or armor I could just add or remove the armors/plates I want/don't want and perform the search.

I could save that config anytime I wished but only the last config would be available.

Thinking of the problem, for me would be simpler to just allow a base configuration

There is a "Store" button, you know? I have all armors/plates I own or could afford stored and just load it every time I use advisor (so I wasn't even aware of the OP problem).

Back