Noob Vet intro needed

Hulle

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Fullgrymm Hulle Boneheart
Hey,

so ive been away from EU for like 2-3 years, an occasional login now and then.
Things have CHANGED!

What im looking for are some heads up on the major changes.

Like what armor, weapons etc are good for a midlvl player with average 5k skills in combat? (got about 10 k peds and depositing about 2k a month.) The whole tier system and new kinds of amps are also interesting.

So basically some quick hints on how to get back in the game.

many thx in advance!

Regards
Hulle

Nothing very new here.
There is L items tiering and UL items tiering.
L items tier automatically while UL items need manual tier upgrading (takes materials, so little bit like crafting)

Unlocked tiers can be used to attach enhancers on items.
Range, economy, dmg enhancers for weapons
Depth, Range enhancers for finders
and speed and economy enhancers for mining excavators.
and some armor enhancers etc

Each tier slot which is filled with enhancer affects specific attribute of item by few % So you have tier 4 item, you add 4 dmg enhancers(atleast one to each four tier slots) it will give 40% higher dmg.

Enhancers get used just like ammo (one enhancer per XXX amount of shots (it varies) )

Thx alot

Ah nice and easy summary!

Ok so i got the tier part!

+rep

Regards
Hulle

Välkommen tillbaka, gamla get. ;)

No huge changes, you'll be up-to-date in a matter of days. Also, get yourself a vehicle and enjoy the view.

Last edited:
I guess too many changes to list them all.

I try a few, maybe we get a list together:
Missions: A lot of new ones check out entropedia for a brief overview

Planets: I don't know which planets you know, check them out, but be aware travelling through space is a trip through lootable pvp

Gear:
A lot of new gear, especially the weapon market has changed a lot. A lot of UL gear appeared and lots of new eco options on many levels of gameplay. Armor mostly came from the new planets, so most armor options from the past are still viable. Since Viceroy appeared on Arkadia ( Unlimited, not tradeable, almost same stats as Gremlin ) Gremlin became cheap, so that is still a good all around armor to have.

Vehicles:
Hmm if you want to visit other planets i suggest either to get a quad + thruster, or take a flight on a ms. Planetside a VTOL does a good job.

BR

hahaha

Välkommen tillbaka, gamla get. ;)

No huge changes, you'll be up-to-date in a matter of days. Also, get yourself a vehicle and enjoy the view.

Tackar! :) old is gold!

Thank you Jennson

I guess too many changes to list them all.

I try a few, maybe we get a list together:
Missions: A lot of new ones check out entropedia for a brief overview

Planets: I don't know which planets you know, check them out, but be aware travelling through space is a trip through lootable pvp

Gear:
A lot of new gear, especially the weapon market has changed a lot. A lot of UL gear appeared and lots of new eco options on many levels of gameplay. Armor mostly came from the new planets, so most armor options from the past are still viable. Since Viceroy appeared on Arkadia ( Unlimited, not tradeable, almost same stats as Gremlin ) Gremlin became cheap, so that is still a good all around armor to have.

Vehicles:
Hmm if you want to visit other planets i suggest either to get a quad + thruster, or take a flight on a ms. Planetside a VTOL does a good job.

BR

a great start! Thx!

Shieeeeeeeet

:) thanks for NEGATIVE REP :D but no worries, welcome back :)

HOLY S*** I just got +REP from KIM :D

Seems I need to refresh my forum skills! ;)

don't be afraid to check out other planets and travel around...there are alot of great possibilities on other planets to profit or at least break even...you just have to find them

Last edited:
When shooting in the air or on dead mobs or on mobs that are out of range, you no longer loose ammo/decay (in non-pvp)

A few more good changes come to my mind:

You can check out the VU infos on entropedia as well: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=VU
A lot of things over the years. Welcome back and enjoy the ride!

Bump

:yay:

Ok so Im back again... damn there are alot of pills and stuff... And still no Skilltransfer Booth. (Step in chose amount of skill to sell and the other guy pays up and gets it transfered without all that esi hassle...)

Need a brush up on weapons and amp. Ive noticed that I cant get the amp values on some of the guns. (Reduced somehow)

Any input is welcome.

So welcome back.

Loot 2.0 changed loot in hunting.
-Armor decay reduced
-Healing cost are returned in loot
-old dpp is not key factor anymore new stat effeciency introduced

BattleSim

A good list for the start: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=VU

There's also now pets, CLD did something for a while, but not enough somethings for everyone (you could use them to claim land plots but there weren't enough land plots). Might have gained Monria since 2013, although not completely sure.

Hmm... what else is there... Loot has really changed, and most equipment now has better info on it about how eco it is.

don't forget to mention tree mining, it's awesome

Melee amps that are not really amps but add up to 7 % of lifesteal and can be combined with a normal dmg amp..

I reconice ur name :silly2:
Wellcome back and good luck :)

Back