Stupidest Thing you have done in EU

this is easy one for me...

Tried to tier my FAP-69-SGA in old tiering system when items had a 2% chance to be lost forever...
I thought, "only a 2% chance I like those odds!"... It's now lost forever!

wanna see?! :banghead:

FAILED!: FAP69-SGA Tier Upgrade

Lent a Dante to a guy I've been playing and chatting with for a year. He haven't logged on again in 2-3 months...

* Third person answer *

Not participated in this thread...and thought about why I did not.

Akbar is an excellent example of a player, love him or hate him.

This is a legitimate answer to the thread. Do you have one?

I was looking for PE screenshots in my archives for another thread, and...

Post #38
Post #49

1. Ten years in the game and you have a total hunting loot of 60k ped?
4. "Nobody in the world would believe in such incredible coincidence." 60k 10 years/6k year/500 ped per month.. Then with 7 years with the same math, I do, and it's called as you stated; coincidence.

I really wonder how you did your super maths,
since the tracker is showing my globals since december 2008. (just 4.5 year later).
Wasn't it you who have been talking about IQ ?...

ak_tracker_dec_2008.jpg

How can you trust the Tracker as a real accurate database,
when you see that even my last global is not displaying (without counting all globals - hopefully - I had doing the Iron Rextelum mission in wave SHARED areas).
Knowing who you are, how could you forget about all this ?

What do you think I've been doing with those 12 000 peds deposited in ~3 months ?
Collect fruits on the ground and sweat ?

Hard to believe I did not do a single HoF for almost 7 years with such range of depo, don't you think ?
No, need to show all my depos until today.
Again, thank you so much Ogi.

You know you have to hunt to get a hof? There is no such thing as an anti hof perameter rofl xD

You have to understand Akbar is as tight as a duck's arse ( as we say in English ) else he would have done OK.

Also you have to understand he was playing the game as a Frenchman with little resources.

So, it all kinda makes sense.

Yeah, telling the truth is making me not a nice person, strange logic...
But I can understand it, since I know who you are Mr Rimmer, and what Society you work for...
At least judging by the size of my friend list, I am a nice person for many people.
And many of them are real ubers and old players.

Somehow it just made me a bit mad to read your whining story. You don't come across as a nice person.

and again

And no, I haven't been hunting daikiba youngs all the time... like I read it in the forum.
2006, if just to show those.
And I can tell you that atrox were really harder before the stamina was added to mobs.

2006-01-27_ak_globals.jpg

Anyway, even by killing such high mobs,
I NEVER did a single HoF until the Ogi-Mini phone call to Mindark.

The only thing I can do, is congratulate Mega (no offense) with his 3 uber argo youngs (Hey Marco !),
or cornundacauda uber.
Pretty cool for Manique who was a non-depositor at least at this time, and who did a 2,500 $ withdraw.

Last edited:
Well, stupidest 2nd thing was to look at this thread again after so long :)

Still memories never hurt anyone, and was interesting to re-read it :)

Reactions: jak
Stupidest thing i done in eu was last week

Sold a 0.45 pec level 1 mining amp blueprint l for 30000% When it was suppose to be 300000% Certainly wont be making that mistake again!!!

Gz to the market bot or extremely quick reaction person who got it before i could even get into my offers to cancel it:mad: Certainly a hof for you this month ;)

Trying to sell lyst ingots waaaaay too high when I was a noob... And playing in the first place. :dunce::money:

Stupidest thing i done in eu was last week

Sold a 0.45 pec level 1 mining amp blueprint l for 30000% When it was suppose to be 300000% Certainly wont be making that mistake again!!!

Gz to the market bot or extremely quick reaction person who got it before i could even get into my offers to cancel it:mad: Certainly a hof for you this month ;)

one word: order

Selling 1 94 pec quad bp for 50 peds...

Angel Helmet passing in bank, tting my a105, tting my a106

You wonder when this stops :D

Angel Helmet passing in bank, tting my a105, tting my a106

You wonder when this stops :D

Oh, that is bad. My apologies.

BUT a counter is that I had someone get an Angel harness of an Allo young.

5 words: no orders on L bps

:) and a generally stupid idea: asking for ores that are not available

yes I like to craft, but stuff that is available.

Having unusable skills is like being at a pet store and not being able to buy a bunny

Selling my angel set, sentinel set, ml35, and strikehammer back in... 2005-06? And selling out my first 200k skills around then as well. I always think about if I had kept these items for several more years... I'd be rolling in a lot of extra PED :laugh:

You fucking idiot:)

takes balls to admit it. We have all fucked up.

I TT'd a Tier 6 modified LR32 with a improved A105 + scope and sights

Ended up getting back the weapon and the amp for 2000 peds :(

PS. tiers remain the same

I TT'd a Tier 6 modified LR32 with a improved A105 + scope and sights

Ended up getting back the weapon and the amp for 2000 peds :(

PS. tiers remain the same

Selling a quad bp for 10 ped worth 25 000 ped... that does it I think.

Back to the point.

Back