PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough, as long as the reward items are tradeable. If not, then this is most likely another step towards the complete destruction of the economy that you seem so keen on for some reason.
    If the missions and reward are well balanced, i think this kind of system is good for the game and a good complement to ordinary economy. But the values of the rewards should be relatively low compared to the mission you must do, it's should only be a small bonus and nothing that really have a huge effect of the overall loot reward.

An example a type of non-tradeable rewards I would like to see: Free space travel to an other planet. Use your non-tradeable mission tokens to buy a space travel to an other planet on a NPC Ship. The reward itself don't have any tt value, but for the player it have a value. Okey, the planetpartner maybe don't like players to live their planet, so they would not like that kind of reward... But similar type of rewards that you only can use for yourself and can't be transferred/sold.
    Enhancers, Cloth, Furniture
    The Kallin Shop on Arkadia , Celeste North 4, Celeste North Harbour

Sidney
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billairboy View Post
    If the missions and reward are well balanced, i think this kind of system is good for the game and a good complement to ordinary economy. But the values of the rewards should be relatively low compared to the mission you must do, it's should only be a small bonus and nothing that really have a huge effect of the overall loot reward.

An example a type of non-tradeable rewards I would like to see: Free space travel to an other planet. Use your non-tradeable mission tokens to buy a space travel to an other planet on a NPC Ship. The reward itself don't have any tt value, but for the player it have a value. Okey, the planetpartner maybe don't like players to live their planet, so they would not like that kind of reward... But similar type of rewards that you only can use for yourself and can't be transferred/sold.
    You do know that is actually interfering with the economy right ?

Let me point it out fot you..
    I'm one of the persons that invested in space and will continue to do.
    I bought a ship , now if people where to get tokens to get a npc flight what would that mean for shipholders ?
    Less to no travelers for us as it can be done for free anyways.
    What results in nobody will fly 》 no need to upgrade or get thrusters or warp modules 》 no need to buy gold 》 no need to for crafters making the named things 》 the crafters have no need to buy materials 》 hunters and miners have no need to llok for stuff as they can't sell 》 hunters and miners have no need for gear that crafters make and so on.
    In the end there will be no demand for anything.

I know this sounds radical.
    And its a part of economy , but what im trying to say is that everything in a economy is somehow connected to each other.
    Change one tiny thing and the whole economy could be affected.

Just saying my thoughts,

Best regards , Qs

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    The Gloryhound Irregulars
    Images
    What we want and what we get are usually poles apart.. i Hope the log off bug is fixed - apart from that I am happy to wait and see..

I do agree that adding another form of token is a bit pointless
    I would like to see taming come back - just to stop everyone banging on about it
    I am keen too see what the new moon will be like
    I would like to see the spaceship log off removed to really stir up interplanetary trade and make space (even More) political - its been quiet from there for a while now. If this changes I may leave terra firma and take up residence on CP (hunt the aurli and krelt) and watch the pirates spend their ill gotten gains.

Everyone has different ideas about what should be changed / added / removed but in general we all seem to accept the changes and just get on with it.
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger gun

Sidney
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    You have to gather pieces of info everywhere. Kim said that PP update will be on 1 Oct, then Chris|Arkadia confirmed PP update in Oct and mentioned platform update in September.

Personally I see no use for this info, officially or not, since we won't see update notes until after the updates anyway.
    Sorry but it's in the buzz rapport , the update early september ( or close to early ) hehehe is a platfom update .. no new content.
    In october the pp update is planned to happen with a lot of new content from several planet partners

Greets Qs

Sidney
    Blog Entries
    Images
    @ moondog.

I totally agree with you.
    Every one has his/her own things what they like or don't like.

I hope taiming gets back aswell for the same reason . Just to stop the jimmer jammer about it. Lol
    Not that i mind it much.
    The game for me is allready good as it is ..there are loads of opportunities the only thing is that many don't see them.
    What i don't hope is that the log off feature goes away when the warp ship still aren't having the possibility to use all the gunner seats and the range of guns having half the range the little quad type ships have while our guns are far bigger.

Also it would be bad for the travel prices i think as those will rise up.
    That giving the reaction of many people not going to travel any longer.

Though if MA would implement that only a certain % of the stacks they carry can be looted many people will probably be a lot more happy and maybe understand the game aspect of it.

But that's just a thought.

Greets. Qs

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post

Let me point it out fot you..
    I'm one of the persons that invested in space and will continue to do.
    I bought a ship , now if people where to get tokens to get a npc flight what would that mean for shipholders ?
    Less to no travelers for us as it can be done for free anyways.
    What results in nobody will fly 》 no need to upgrade or get thrusters or warp modules 》 no need to buy gold 》 no need to for crafters making the named things 》 the crafters have no need to buy materials 》 hunters and miners have no need to llok for stuff as they can't sell 》 hunters and miners have no need for gear that crafters make and so on.
    In the end there will be no demand for anything.

I know this sounds radical.
    And its a part of economy , but what im trying to say is that everything in a economy is somehow connected to each other.
    Change one tiny thing and the whole economy could be affected.

Just saying my thoughts,

Best regards , Qs

Well, I did say it should be a well balanced reward. Let's say that you have a mission to kill 500 Molisk and the reward is one free space travel to a planet, and it is non-tradeable. Do you seriously think that will have a huge impact on the space travel business? No, it would have a very limited effect, because I don't think anyone would think, "I need to travel to Arkadia, let's kill go kill 500 Molisks and get a free ride". They would probably pay the ticket fee instead.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    Though if MA would implement that only a certain % of the stacks they carry can be looted many people will probably be a lot more happy and maybe understand the game aspect of it.

But that's just a thought.

Greets. Qs
    This is something I have suggested in the past in some posts, they should make it so only a share of the stackables you are caring would be looted, let's say 25 % or something like that.

That's a risk with *every* change. If the color of Jesters would be black instead of red, it would have an impact for the people who had a jester to fit with a certain outfit, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by billairboy View Post
    This is something I have suggested in the past in some posts, they should make it so only a share of the stackables you are caring would be looted, let's say 25 % or something like that.
    I've suggested something like that (possiblt not to MA though): If a miner in pvp4 had the chance of keep something after having met Hulk (and antitoxic shots were cheaper), it would probably make it more appealing for non-pvp professionals to go out there to mine.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kraganov Razor Xzartax
    Society
    Omerta society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Lunchbox View Post
    I couldn't have said it better myself...

and while we r on the subject of extra inventory stuff.

I could understand storage with 500 limit back when we had 1 or maybe 2 planets but now we have

cyrene
    calypso
    NI
    RT
    Ark
    FOMA
    CP

whatever that moon will have
    and some new upcoming planet

for the love of God, please please please please please. up the inventory to at least 1k or 2k items.
    and possibly a search interface so we can just type in an item inventory and that item pop up and we wont have to waste so much time looking thru all those items for 1 little thing.
    Great idea!! This should definately be taken up by MA!!

Kraganov Razor Xzartax is a proud supporter of the BeNeLux Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kim|Calypso View Post
    While it might not be in the September release I've sure got something cool to tell you about the October release, we're finally introducing some mining "iron challenge style" missions!

For all the hunters out there we're introducing a huge amount of daily hunting missions that reward a new type of token that can be used to purchase items from various traders around Calypso.
    Hmm, could you fix the current one first? This ain't fun:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast