Stelio's Mentoring

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
Hi guys, i offer "mentoring service" to newbies

if you want an experienced and active mentor you can add me and chat with me in game

my full name is Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos and you can add me by player (or mentor) register (right click, system, mentor or player register)

i will reserve some posts for a future use

in post #2: about sib, L and ul items
in post #3: about hot keys and action library
in post #4: empty
in post #5: empty
in post #6: empty

note: keep this thread clean from messages, if you wanna add me, pm me or add me and chat with me in game

note 2: i can add up to 2 more disciples

Last edited:
about SIB (skill increase bonus) on items:

there are four differend SIB messages:

1)never, 2)not yet, 3)yes and 4)not anymore..

"never", you'll see this message only in old non-sib ul (unlimited) weapons

"not yet", that mean you can't use that item yet (you need more skills)

"yes", that mean you get bonus skills by using that item but you don't have it max, so you may lose in eco (economy)

"not anymore", that mean you have max this item, so you use it in it's best efficiency but you don't get bonus skills (i'll suggest to use items with this message)

SIB and non-SIB items:

when you see never message in the item's sib, then this item has no sib (is non-sib item)

when you see the other not yet, yes and not anymore messages, then this item has sib (sib item)

about L (limited) and ul (unlimited) items:

there are two kind of items, L and ul.. you can repair ul items but you can't repair L items, so if you break your L item you have to sell it back to tt (trade terminal)

-about ul items:

there are three kind of ul items: 1)these in tt, 2)the old non-sib ones and 3)the new ul items with behavior of L items

-these in tt are the best to use in the start, you can repair em as many times you want and they got nice eco

-the old non-sib items.. it's better not to use any of them, you need lvl 100 to max em and most of them got bad eco (so you may lose pec in every use).. old non-sib ul items got "never" in it's sib

-the new ul items with behavior of L items.. these ul items are a version of some L items.. so they got sib (yes, not anymore or not yet.. depend on your skills), they are eco and usually they are expensive to buy em.

Last edited:
about hot keys:

-press I to open your inventory:

in your inventory you can see all the items you carry..

-press G to open your digital keyboard:

you may see which hot key is for which action..

-press Y to open your action library:

you may find any icon for anything you want to do..

-press L to open your edit panel:

you can drag and drop any item you got from your inventory in your screen to make it icon or in your digital keyboard (you need to have it open by pressing G) to make it hot key

you can also drag and drop any icon you want from your action library (press L to open)

about action library:

page 1: action library search..

page 2-5 (interaction panel): nothing important here

page 6-15 (control panel): there are some useful icons to use em in vehicles, the auto-use tool is here too, create armor set also, etc..

page 16-21 (system panel): Event list, Mentoring, Mentor register, PED flow center.. a lot useful buttons here..

page 22-35 (emotes panel): everything about emotions and dancing moves

page 36-41 (avatar panel): some buttons about your avatar

page 42 (beauty panel): everything you need if you like to make make-up masks

most useful buttons you need to add in hot keys (from your action library):

1)"toggle auto-use tool" in page 14.. you can auto-use an item while you are afk (very important on sweating and hunting)

2)"unequip tool" in page 14.. it's good to unequip your weapons fast while you are in pvp, so you avoid to accidental shot and waste ammo

3)"use tool" in page 15.. it's good to use in mining while you wanna change from ore to enmatter, so you could drop bombs faster.. you can use it instead of your mouse's left click sometimes

4)"pick up" in page 3.. very important to fast pick up oil in oil rig (or other things like natural stones, etc..)

5)"dashboard" and 6)"desktop icons" in page 16.. you may hide/display your dashboard and/or all your desktop icons, etc..

7)"set team target" in page 4. it's good to tag mobs or ppls while you in team hunt or in pk team

8)"move up" and 9)"move down" buttons in page 10... very important when you use a flying vehicle

other useful buttons you may add in your screen as icons:

1)"open vehicle guest UI" in page 2.. you may add ppls from your friend list in your vehicle's guest list

2)"open vehicle inventory" in page 3.. you may open your vehicle's inventory while that is spawned

3)"create item set: armor" in page 6.. you may use it when you wear an armor set, so you can add it in an icon and everytime you wanna equip/unequip your armor set you could do it by pressing that icon

4)"create item set: clothes" in page 7.. same as the previus button for armor but this is for clothes

5)"exit seat" in page 7.. useful to fast exit from your vehicle.. you may save it's tt by no let mobs hit it

6)"next vehicle seat" and 7)"previous vehicle seat" in page 10.. it's good to change seats inside a vehicle fast

8)"recall all vehicles" in page 10.. you may recall all your spawned vehicles and send em in your storage box.. you may add it in a hot key also if you are in a pvp and wanna do it fast

9)"event list" in page 17.. you can see all events and land grabs there

10)"mentor register" in page 18.. you may see all available mentors there

11)"mentoring" in page 18.. you may see informations about your progress (you may also kick your mentor) if you are disciple or about your disciple's progress (you may also kick your disciples) if you are a mentor

12)"message center" in page 18.. you can see all your messages (it's good if your default icons has been bugged like mine :D)

13)"ped flow center" in page 19.. you may see the ped you get from clds (calypso land deeds) you have, from the items you sell in your shops, from the ticket on events you make, income from land areas you have, etc..

14)"player register" in page 19.. you may add any player by typing his name there

15)"support center" in page 19.. you may see all your support cases here

16)"team" in page 20.. you may create a team

17)"account info" in page 36.. you may see your account infos

18)"achievements" in page 36.. you may see your achievements

19)"avatar name" in page 36.. you may change the part of your name you wanna be visible

20)"mission log" in page 37.. you may see all your missions here

21)"professions" in page 38.. you may see all your professions

22)"team kick" in page 40.. you can kick a member in your team

Last edited:
reversed post 3

reserved post 4

reserved post 5

Back