What is the WORST movie you ever saw and why

Acro

Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Acronoid
Since there is a best move thread; why not a worst movie thread too.

The worst move I ever saw; and I really mean bad as in, I wish I never saw it. A movie from which I really hope the writer and director has had some medical counselling and medication. A movie so bad, I had a nightmare about it. And I've seen some creepy sh*t. I've hidden it. Whatever you do don't watch it. it has 50/50 rating on the parents guide.

- Srdjan Spasojevic - A serbian film -

just don't watch it, mkay

okay, what is your worst movie of all time?

Half the crap I tend to buy on DVD with great looking box usually turns out pretty poor.

I can't remember the name of any of those films, but I do remember the name of the girl that gave me the worst shag I ever had,....... because I'm always grateful. :laugh:

Rick

Worst movie ever goes to Dragonball: Evolution.

They pulled their pants down and pooped all over my childhood. The people behind it deserve more than a kick in the nuts, a lot more.

:mad:

ah

ah, got THE ONE most irritating movie ever !

ZOOLANDER

remember the days when downloading movies, that almost EVERY single title you downloaded turned out to be this one movie?

Worst movie ever goes to Dragonball: Evolution.

They pulled their pants down and pooped all over my childhood. The people behind it deserve more than a kick in the nuts, a lot more.

:mad:
Down with the bastards!! :D

Im going to do absolutely loath when I first watched it, but now would watch it over and over again. LoL:laugh:

When this movie first came out, the prices of tickets went up from 7 Canadian to 10 Canadian so it had a to live up to higher expectation right from the start. The movie..... American Phyco. (Christian Bale) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/

When I saw it, I was so mad at the waste of 10 bucks, but now I think it was worth it all the way. ;)

I'm sure I've seen worse but one that sticks in my mind is WALL-E

I've enjoyed all pixar movies with the kids, and they've done a number of 'silent' shorts which were hilarious, so after all the great reviews I was expected a really good movie not a total borefest.

Worst film I've ever seen is a hard one. Contagion is a recent one I wish I never watched :D
That dragonball bullshit was on yesterday lol. Looked shite.

Last edited:
The Fifth Element

Ruby Rhod is far worse than Jar Jar Binks IMO.

Sharknado

Yup, youtube it lol

Why? It's a friggin tornado that shoots sharks. You will either think it's epic or ridiculous

There have been many... too many to recall... but the first one to come to mind was "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." I hated that movie and for some reason everyone else loved it, I have no idea why. I don't know why this became a "cult" film or what the criteria to become cult film is, but I'd rather shave my ass and sit in a bucket of rubbing alcohol than sit through another single frame of that piece of shit ever again.

Sharknado

Yup, youtube it lol

Why? It's a friggin tornado that shoots sharks. You will either think it's epic or ridiculous

hahahaha this movie is really the biggest crap ever produced, saw it some time ago and holy shit was i amazed.. get it people, and prepare for the worst spent time in your life ! i actually cried during it, from laughter

hahahaha this movie is really the biggest crap ever produced, saw it some time ago and holy shit was i amazed.. get it people, and prepare for the worst spent time in your life ! i actually cried during it, from laughter

See, I win!

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

In the film, you could see out of a spaceship and just see a bunch of colors and it lasted 45 minutes, the critics hailed it as genius - they're crazy.

What? Are you insane? :eyecrazy:

That's one of the best scifi movies ever!
I have to agree with this. In fact I have it for DVD, blue ray, and for my psp. LoL but I also have to agree that Ruby Rhod was a bit annoying, at the same time funny. Green... Super Green!! :yay:

There was a buzz around when some people shot a really great film in my city - Edinburgh. It had Claire Grogan in it who went on to sing some quite good tunes - this was the eighties and Claire Grogan was every guys' dream date.
It was called 'Gregory's Girl' and was actually worth watching. About a teenager who fancies Claire Grogan and she sends her friend (who fancies him) to meet him on their date. This film is not Hollywood, when Claire Grogan went on TV to sing, she had to borrow her sister's dress.

OK I just typed that girl's name four times LOLL

Gregory's Girl 2 made me want to puke from the start, I thought my brain was going to melt it was so inane and cheesy. I think I actually cried before I almost smashed up the VCR switching it off half way through.

Unbreakable:

The only film I have ever walked out of in a cinema.

For my vote - has to be Anchor Man - after a friend of mine who makes films for a living and playes EU went on about how great it was and I watched it - wish I hadn't.

I like nearly all the children's films I watch with my youngest but couldn't wait to get out of the cinema at the end of " Legend of the Guardians "

The Fifth Element

Ruby Rhod is far worse than Jar Jar Binks IMO.
Whoa, I really liked that one. :scratch2:

Sharknado

Yup, youtube it lol

I had read about this one. I suppose I have to see it. :D

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

In the film, you could see out of a spaceship and just see a bunch of colors and it lasted 45 minutes, the critics hailed it as genius - they're crazy.
It's genius. :wise:

Salò

Horrible and distasteful film.
Read the plot on IMDB. Definitely not gonna watch that one.

Unbreakable:

The only film I have ever walked out of in a cinema.
Really? I liked that one too.

I like nearly all the children's films I watch with my youngest but couldn't wait to get out of the cinema at the end of " Legend of the Guardians "
You had to pee?

;)

Hmm... Can't really remember the all-time-worst I've seen.
But I recently watched Krummerne 3 with some kids.
I wish I hadn't. Even the kids didn't want to see it through.

Salò

Horrible and distasteful film.

If you find this movie disturbing; then certainly don't watch the one in the opening post; it makes Salo look like a Disney movie by comparison.

For the rest of the movies I've seen; well, most are pretty bad; but rly, if those are the worst you ever watched; praise yourself lucky.

Ok, and my vote for a movie so bad that it is actually funny: Gosurori shokeinin (gothic lolita psycho); really so crappy it's funny :laugh:

I saw the devil and devils rejects

Two friends loved these movies(one loves crappy Korean movies that always seem to involve incest, !!!! and stupid main characters, and the other loves crappy gore movies with absolutely no story)

Last edited:
Another one just sprung to mind - "The Divide". I wouldn't say it was the worst made film in fact in some ways the film is exceptional in its ability to be one of the most unpleasant films I have ever seen.

Subject matter is nuclear holocaust and it just goes from bad to worse in the characters actions

Dunno if it counts as a movie per se, but Lés Miserablés.. I just.. ARGH :(

I'll probably get lynched but - Taxi Driver, had to sit through it while staying with my brother. About an hour in I fell asleep to avoid watching any more.

I've seen far more entertaining Bruce Campbell films. As for 2001 I've always preferred the sequal2010 which I've lost count the number of times I've seen.

I've seen and own plenty of crap films but they're different as I'm expecting them to be crap. When it's a supposed classic and you can't don't like it then it enters another league entirely.

Add the last highlander film, where they changed the story, timeline and setting yet again.

And the two newest StarTrek films, I hate them, the only cast member I like is the guy that plays Bones. Time travel, again, in the first but they don't change the time line back that just isn't Startrek.

Last edited:
Has got to be "Jaws - The revenge" re: Jaws was just awesome when it came out (I was a kid) I mean people everywhere were afraid to go swimming in a pool or your bathtub let alone the ocean! Jaws 2 was ....ok. But the CRAP that followed was probably the beginning of movie sequel ripppoffs! Jaws- The Revenge is and always will be a "fucking horrible" movie memory!

Oh Van Helsing was the first and only movie I have ever walked out on (2004) 25 min into it I was like "this is total shit"! :)

Last edited:
Back