Hunt the LA, WIN the LA!

Sir Azzah Neu

sign me up please :)

Well i'll participate im Tony Phionex Staark i might not start hunting till september 13th or 14th or 15th the reason why is im makeing a big depot around that time also it will give me time to skill and the big depot helps so i can get armor and weapons.

hehe that's perfectly fine.... Good luck with the new skills + items. It's a great time to buy, I see alot of sellers :D.

Added everyone!

Grats on Fett's HOF :)
Happy HOFs!

Need a team? Want to win big?
Check this out ;)

Register: Major Gravity Force

Team SIG : Captain - Divinity Deth Undefined

remove me from this event, i don't wanna participate..

thanks..

remove me from this event, i don't wanna participate..

thanks..

Ok, removed. Sad to see you go, but GL with things in the future! :D

Added everyone including one from PM.
GL globaling on mobs dropping high MU loot :)

Need a team? Want to win big in this event?
Check this out ;)

Solo: Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee

Teamname: Silly Underground Family
Teamleader: Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee

Tar'quin soLO Solenson

Promotional Week 1 : 1000 peds for 100 globals ( Starting 9th September ,2013 to 15th September, 2013)

Promotional Week 1 : 1000 peds for 100 globals ( Starting 9th September ,2013 to 15th September, 2013)

Do remember these 1000 peds are additional and the points secured during this time will also count for the rest of the event.

At the very least if u get 100 globals in the week : u get 1000 peds ( 10 ped/global)
If u get 100 globals in this week and 100 another whenever u wish : u get 1000 peds+ 1 CLD ( 1520 peds) = 200 globals for 2520 peds or 12.56 peds/global

Globals will be counted from 00:00 am 09.09.2013 - 23:59 pm 15.09.2013

GL everyone,

Divinity

register

register: Jabez JAG Groove

Register:

Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout for both the main and the 1k weekly :)

Register:

Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout for both the main and the 1k weekly :)

Once u register for one, rest is all automatic :D

Guys, speaking to people ingame we came up with another offer. Since 100 is not that easy in a week we are gonna do 300 peds for 50 globals as well.

So lets get that goin.. morey will be updating the posts soon enough..

Team Reg

Team name: "DFA Swirlies", team captain: Indestructible BattleAxe OfPain (don't laugh :p).

Register:

Iveline Ivi Stockhouse

Hi Everyone! I've added you guys :D

I have also decided... due to the mess at the beginning few pages of our thread, it's probably better to remake this thread.

Don't worry, everything will be ported over, event and all... just it will be much cleaner :)

Link comming up!

Registration - not real certain which page would be seen for registration. Please include me :
Wilough Willo River:eyecrazy:

Back