Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
if you redeem any points for prizes, do your points revert back to zero, or do you continue to add to your point total?

The points you redeem are subtracted. IE if you have 1500 points and you redeem 1k of them for a CLD then you have 500 left.

Started doing teams, question from a team m8 was how can you tell who is part of the team if someone wants to redeem? Maybe we're too sleepy right now

Do we give some screens with team members and name team leader?

The person registering the team in the registration thread is the only person that can redeem points for that team. The requirement of team names having to contain "Ultimate" in them is set there so that you cannot "steal" existing random teams by registering them.

The person registering the team in the registration thread is the only person that can redeem points for that team. The requirement of team names having to contain "Ultimate" in them is set there so that you cannot "steal" existing random teams by registering them.[/QUOTE]

got it :) thank you

The scores has been updated. The update includes scores to the end of Monday 9th of September.

Curren top 10:
Max Hing Hinkus410
Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com302
quin perv amorim267
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster205
firejuggler water zabimalu195
Reyka Reyka Frethander190
Black Caesar Hyperion180
James Jimbo Gumb175
Sigrid SikiLota Fine175
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos168

Last edited:
The points you redeem are subtracted. IE if you have 1500 points and you redeem 1k of them for a CLD then you have 500 left.

The person registering the team in the registration thread is the only person that can redeem points for that team. The requirement of team names having to contain "Ultimate" in them is set there so that you cannot "steal" existing random teams by registering them.

Thx for the quick reply

The points has been updated. Please see this post for the full list and verify your scores.

Current top 10 :

Max Hing Hinkus408
quin perv amorim267
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster213
Reyka Reyka Frethander195
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos183
James Jimbo Gumb175
Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com171
Arjan Maddawgz Stolk163
Sigrid SikiLota Fine155
Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque132

Later...

The scores has been updated. The update includes scores to the end of Monday 9th of September.

Curren top 10:

Max Hing Hinkus410
Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com325
quin perv amorim267
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster209
firejuggler water zabimalu195
Black Caesar Hyperion180
James Jimbo Gumb175
Sigrid SikiLota Fine175
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos168

Could you please explain this? :laugh:

Also i made my own calculation and if everything i put there is right i shoudl have 205 points actually (but i did the calc fast and i am not 100% sure) ;). Imho you should verify everyones points once again ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Later...

Could you please explain this? :laugh:

Also i made my own calculation and if everything i put there is right i shoudl have 205 points actually (but i did the calc fast and i am not 100% sure) ;). Imho you should verify everyones points once again ;).

Falagor

Hi Falagor
In a control count we found that we had an overlap where we counted a lot of globals twice. These were removed in the last update shown above.

The records for Falagot shows that you had 137 points from the pre-event (August) and that you had 17 globals on Argos in September leaving you at 205 points total. We will update and recheck the scores this evening.

Last edited:
Hi Falagor
In a control count we found that we had an overlap where we counted a lot of globals twice. These were removed in the last update shown above.

The records for Falagot shows that you had 137 points from the pre-event (August) and that you had 17 globals on Argos in September leaving you at 205 points total. We will update and recheck the scores this evening.

Thx ;)

Falagor

The points has been checked and rechecked and it seems Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com is going supersonic climbing 200 points in just over a day!

The new top 10 as of 12:00 today is as follows:

1Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com514
2Max Hing Hinkus410
3quin perv amorim267
4Falagor Falagor Frostmaster205
5firejuggler water zabimalu205
6Black Caesar Hyperion200
7Reyka Reyka Frethander190
8Sigrid SikiLota Fine179
9James Jimbo Gumb175
10Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos173

EntropiaTransport.jpg
That's bordering to spam! :lolup:

Last edited:
The points are updated. EntropiaTransport is still burning the candle from both sides. Let's see how long they can keep this up :)

Current Top 10:

Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com664
Max Hing Hinkus410
quin perv amorim267
Black Caesar Hyperion210
firejuggler water zabimalu205
Sigrid SikiLota Fine199
James Jimbo Gumb175

The points are updated. EntropiaTransport is still burning the candle from both sides. Let's see how long they can keep this up :)

Current Top 10:

Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com664
Max Hing Hinkus410
quin perv amorim267
Black Caesar Hyperion210
Sigrid SikiLota Fine199
James Jimbo Gumb175

Mmmz what do you mean . Lets see how " they " can keep this up.
Entropia transport is i guess a group of people against all the the others that have to do it alone ?
Not that i take part in the event but was just wondering.

I do realize that i have not looked into the rules but just catched my eyes.

I sure there will be LOTS of teams coming in, its a long journey.

But with many of the nice prizes, many people are going at them solo, and if you have the bankroll...Why not. Awesome long term goal.

Mmmz what do you mean . Lets see how " they " can keep this up.
Entropia transport is i guess a group of people against all the the others that have to do it alone ?
Not that i take part in the event but was just wondering.

I do realize that i have not looked into the rules but just catched my eyes.

The top prize requires 50,000 ambu globals to claim.
For a single player to achieve that would be insane.

Suppose they get 50 globals a day,
That would be 1,000 days or 2.74 years.

Doing 75dps I am able to average around 2 globals per hour, so 50 per day is possible (but not realistic), so for this scenario to work the solo person would need to play 24 hours a day for a thousand days.

Even when we get our team up to the strength I believe it should be (we are just running a few guys right now) it will still probably take us close to two years to achieve.

And since a major focus of EntropiaTransport.com is to benefit new players by offering free or donation flights in addition to our VIP warps, Neas Place and the sweat circles there is a great place for us to 'spam' :)

(now i just need to convince Akoz to put a hyper-link in our team name on the score boards :p )

Subscribing. :)

Current Top 10:
Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com
Max Hing Hinkus410
quin perv amorim267
Black Caesar Hyperion220
Sigrid SikiLota Fine203
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos193
James Jimbo Gumb175

it looks like I may have been counted for the global I did on a Ambu Mature as well

Hey Akoz,

how about putting past "winners / payouts" in post 3 ... I'm sure that will foster motivation when ppl see other ppl having gotten nice things (even if its only an A103 :)

Angel

it looks like I may have been counted for the global I did on a Ambu Mature as well

The mature's also count. I just listed the LA as a "Young" area, because that's the mob we have the most of.

Hey Akoz,

how about putting past "winners / payouts" in post 3 ... I'm sure that will foster motivation when ppl see other ppl having gotten nice things (even if its only an A103 :)

Angel

Sure. I can do that, starting today.

Arjan Maddawgz Stolk just cashed in for a nice Herman CAP-33 Arctic (L), an A103 and some peds.

I'll make sure to update the list now and then.

New land areas added!

Starting from Monday 16.09.2013 we'll add two more areas for this event:

OLA 2 - Atrox Paradise near Nate's Valley TP feature young atrox for 3 points each.

la02.jpg

OLA 40 - Atrox Valley near Akmuul TP featuring mid level atrox for 3 points each.

la40_100524.jpg

Atrox bronze missions can be picked up at 69400, 88800 (northeast of Fort Ithaca).

Please note points will only start counting from Monday 16.09.2013 at 00:00 MA time.

These areas will be included in the event until 30th of September.

Last edited:
Sure. I can do that, starting today.

Arjan Maddawgz Stolk just cashed in for a nice Herman CAP-33 Arctic (L), an A103 and some peds.

I'll make sure to update the list now and then.

Yep having a good day :D thnx

Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com just breached 1k points!
Congratulations! :wtg:

So I only need 50000 globals on ambulimax to win the land area? Great. I should have that done is few hundred years. Great idea, but I think I have a better chance of winning Powerball.

You may have a point.
Since EntropiaLife (EntropiaTracker) started tracking globals on Nea's (2010-04-28 07:14:13.000), we have tracked 40010 globals on Nea's.

So, not even if EVERY SINGLE global that has ever happend on Nea's were for your team would you get the LA...

I think its pretty safe to say that Nea's as a prize is more for show than an actual prize...

You may have a point.
Since EntropiaLife (EntropiaTracker) started tracking globals on Nea's (2010-04-28 07:14:13.000), we have tracked 40010 globals on Nea's.

So, not even if EVERY SINGLE global that has ever happend on Nea's were for your team would you get the LA...

I think its pretty safe to say that Nea's as a prize is more for show than an actual prize...

It's most definately a good point - Securing Nea's will take a very dedicated team and considerable amounts of time and effort. I put it there so that there is a prize one can really stretch for if one wants to.

However, as you say your data only goes 3 years back so "every single global that ever happened" is highly inaccurate. From 2010 to 2012 Ambus was one of few mobs that had no iron missions and the turnover was low. Currently we have 800 globals per 7 days according to EL. That adds up to 42k per year. The current top team is securing up to 200 points per day with a team of only half a dozen. If they keep up that rate they can get there within a few years - or sooner if they get a bigger team. This prize isn't just play money - it's financial independence in Entropia, or if sold enough to swap for a pretty nice apartment in most countries. It's supposed to be difficult :)

Luckily there are countless other prizes to choose from, starting at 50 points, which is the equivalent of 10 globals, or even at 1 point if you cash in for peds.

As we open up more areas you will also see that you can earn points here while doing your normal iron/silver missions and going about your normal business. The event has no end date. You can get an LA in 5 years by having 5% of the globals at Nea's - and that's a pretty nice deal if you like hunting Ambu.

As a comparison.. if you get 5k globals in an unnamed reward program from someone that owns 50% of entropialife then you can redeem it for 10k peds or an outdated alienware computer. For 10k globals here you get an LA. I'll leave the evaluation of difficulty up to the players - the rewards per global are very real and very fair.

Last edited:
Status
Back