Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
I'd like to redeem my points. Sent a friend request to you in game Akoz!

Would like to withdraw my points

I would like to use my points as well Akoz. Friend Request sent in game... a while ago.

Hi guys

I'll be online today at Nea's around 16:00 MA time for anyone that wants to meet. I'll also be on later in the evening as needed.

can i register for the event? "Wouter Black-Kobalt Zegers"

Yo Akoz :) - i will be getting my remaining prize as peds. Please post or PM when you will be online this week?

Falagor
:bandit:

I have just finished 10k iron sumima ;). 65ped Athletic + 100 stamina tok + 40 psyche tok gave me +2hp and around +1.5 level in evade ;). Definelty worth the grind ;).

Akoz - please tell me when you will be avaible soon - i probably will need peds for MM ;).

Falagor

I have just finished 10k iron sumima ;). 65ped Athletic + 100 stamina tok + 40 psyche tok gave me +2hp and around +1.5 level in evade ;). Definelty worth the grind ;).

Akoz - please tell me when you will be avaible soon - i probably will need peds for MM ;).

Falagor

Nice!

I'm at Nea's right now if you're on. Will stay on for a bit doing payouts. Drop by if you have time!

Once again I'm available at Nea's TP if anyone wants to meet.
Will be on and off there for a few hours.

1% interest will be added to your total points at the end of each month.
I saw this on the event before, i guess this ain't the case anymore? :)

1% interest will be added to your total points at the end of each month.
I saw this on the event before, i guess this ain't the case anymore? :)

We doubled the PED value of points instead. It should be better all in all :)

Akoz, when do you think you will be on next? Want to redeem my points as well now that I am at 501. Will snd a friend request. Would like a CLD and 2 ped - thanks!

Fyrs : Sorry for not answering here too. I think you cashed out the 18th anyway if I recall :)

For anyone else please just send me a PM here or ingame when you want to meet to pickup the prizes. There will be an opportunity tonight at 21:00 MA time also at Medusa's Head TP if anyone wants to drop by.

EntropiaTransport.com sold off their ships so we would like to cash out the Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com team for 26clds + 680ped.

Thanks for the great event and fun incentive to hunt your lands.
We will start a new team name soon to continue on with our goals.
Ill get a hold of you akoz with info on which team mate to give it to since I am on Rocktropia right now.

EntropiaTransport.com sold off their ships so we would like to cash out the Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com team for 26clds + 680ped.

Thanks for the great event and fun incentive to hunt your lands.
We will start a new team name soon to continue on with our goals.
Ill get a hold of you akoz with info on which team mate to give it to since I am on Rocktropia right now.

26 CLD and 680 PED delivered to your representee.

Great job guys! That was some impressive point collecting!

I have made a registration with a team name and already have some globals on it but i dont see it in the list yep, hope you update it soon, thanks

ped shortage

my ped card is running rather light... again. So gonna need to cash in some points plz.

Hey Akoz is it maybe possible to lock the sumima numbers at 70% until someone complain the spawn isn't dense enough for his hunting needs ?

Few days ago your numbers was dropping low to 70% and all of sudden the ninja spawns got so rare, I had one in 2 hours. Now while its back to 100% I had 4 ninja spawns within 15 minutes , killed my mood to hunt here for today.

I found you had still a lot of very dense spots with 70% numbers on this LA.
I don't know what other hunters prefer tough

my ped card is running rather light... again. So gonna need to cash in some points plz.

Drop me a PM ingame to cash in points :)

Hey Akoz is it maybe possible to lock the sumima numbers at 70% until someone complain the spawn isn't dense enough for his hunting needs ?

Few days ago your numbers was dropping low to 70% and all of sudden the ninja spawns got so rare, I had one in 2 hours. Now while its back to 100% I had 4 ninja spawns within 15 minutes , killed my mood to hunt here for today.

I found you had still a lot of very dense spots with 70% numbers on this LA.
I don't know what other hunters prefer tough

I received complaints that the spawn was getting too thin. This is why I increased it back to the regular 100% spawn. Unfortunately it is not possible to satisfy everybody :-(

Cashing points for peds please sir!

Hi Akoz,

First I would like to thank you for holding these events they are awesome!

Now I need to ask to cash out ALL my solo points so we can build on the society points as a team. I hope to host a special section on my promotions page to co-sponser your event through my society of 15.

HELLO WHY DO I NOT GET ANY RESPONSES???

Last edited:
Check in on official rules?

I think i registered a team called "Ultimate EUA Team" and want to make sure its ok to switch team mates as long as they are a member of my society ?

I think i registered a team called "Ultimate EUA Team" and want to make sure its ok to switch team mates as long as they are a member of my society ?

It doesnt even matter if you are on the team. Just that it is that team name, and it globals on the proper mobs in the proper land areas to receive points.

I registered in that thread .... registration isn't updated since the 4th ...
I'll hunt when I show up as registered :>

I registered in that thread .... registration isn't updated since the 4th ...
I'll hunt when I show up as registered :>

The date and time of registration is taken from the timestamp of the post, so it's OK to start hunting immediately even if the list isn't updated.

The list has now been updated :)

i will like to redem my points ( GreenEyesGirl Eyes Girl ) i send you a mail ingame

Hi guys

I've been a bit unavailable the last weeks (Traveling and sickness). I'm now back and online and ready to give out a lot more CLDs and other prizes. I'll be on regularly this weekend so chances are you should see.

There will also be an event tomorrow evening (Saturday) at Nea's 20:00 where you can score some free points for the event while chasing the 300 PED HSL prize. (1 PED entry fee)

Hi guys

With the recent jump in CLD prices we'll have to adjust the points needed to redeem them. Anyone already at 500 or more points are free to redeem these points for CLD at 500/CLD.
Until the 1st of June everyone else can redeem at 600 / CLD, and from 1st of June the CLD price is 750 Ultimate Points per CLD. All other items are priced as before.

Hi guys

With the recent jump in CLD prices we'll have to adjust the points needed to redeem them. Anyone already at 500 or more points are free to redeem these points for CLD at 500/CLD.
Until the 1st of June everyone else can redeem at 600 / CLD, and from 1st of June the CLD price is 750 Ultimate Points per CLD. All other items are priced as before.

That's a shame, the CLD was the only worthwhile prize unless you went for the big big prizes. Will you be adjusting other prizes? (dante and a106 have both reduced dramatically since the start of event but have same price). Will you be adding some more prize?

That's a shame, the CLD was the only worthwhile prize unless you went for the big big prizes. Will you be adjusting other prizes? (dante and a106 have both reduced dramatically since the start of event but have same price). Will you be adding some more prize?

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed the CLD has grown more and more lucrative compared to the other prizes. Our goal is a value of around 10 PED per global, or around 15 if cashed in for high end items. We have adjusted Dante and A106 prices to reflect current value.

Edit: No current plans to add more items, but suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Back