Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
Just wanted to point out that LA with sumimas has runned out of fertilizer (shows 0) and quantities on both DNAs are slowly droping now (curently roughly 75% each).

If you are planning on keeping this mob in event i think its best to fill some fertilizer because afaik putting slider back to previous qtty number generates extra costs.

Falagor
:bandit:

Thanks for the heads up.. I'll get right on that!

About how often is the table updated? I registered last night, and have had about 8 globals on argos since then.. Was just wondering :)

About how often is the table updated? I registered last night, and have had about 8 globals on argos since then.. Was just wondering :)

Should be up to date now. Sorry for the delay.

As always use the EntropiaLife app for live updates.

Should be up to date now. Sorry for the delay.

As always use the EntropiaLife app for live updates.

Site plugin counts 4 poitns for all argo maturities (not 4 for young and 3 for others as in rules). Curntly it shows that i have 810 points (when actually you counted right that i have 800).

Falagor

Ambulimax points

Just curious, I have gotten 15 globals on ambulimax at Nea's Place since I signed up for the event, 2 of them were actually before I posted on the thread so I have gotten 13 since I made my post on the registration thread. I have them on Entropia Life, I have not been registered to event as of yet though, list has not been updated since then I suppose. I am just wondering if the points for those will be added when I am registered?

Just curious, I have gotten 15 globals on ambulimax at Nea's Place since I signed up for the event, 2 of them were actually before I posted on the thread so I have gotten 13 since I made my post on the registration thread. I have them on Entropia Life, I have not been registered to event as of yet though, list has not been updated since then I suppose. I am just wondering if the points for those will be added when I am registered?

You loose them alllllll!

All globals from the time you !Register in the thread will be counted in retrospect. You currently have 80 ultimate points (worth around 160 PED).

Site plugin counts 4 poitns for all argo maturities (not 4 for young and 3 for others as in rules)
(...)

Is there a chance for a fix for this?

Falagor

i registered with a team but then it occurred to me that anyone could just claim they are a team member, do teams need to be named after just the members?

i registered with a team but then it occurred to me that anyone could just claim they are a team member, do teams need to be named after just the members?

Only the person that registered the team here on PCF can claim any prizes.

Question that came to my mind today:
what happens if one of the New Switzerlands with argos will be sold for points and the other one not.
As far as i can see the name for all three parts is "New Switzerland" so tracker will not be able to distinguish globals that happen on already sold LA. I am guessing answer to this will be excluding argos from the event (or changing maturiy/mob on another LA).

And the more important question:
could you please fix this thing in the plugin that counts all argo maturities for 4 points? My need for harmony and that everything must be in place is killing me now knowing i have two different amount of points: here and in plugin.

Falagor

Hey everyone,

I have some bad news. Sadly Ahh... the Estophyl (OLA #28) will be droping out of this event.

I got an email asking me to renew the custom chat message and I decided not to. But that also means that the globals won't be automaticaly tracked so we can't participate in this event any longer.

I don't know when this will happen, all I was told is "next VU".

Ofc, none of the points already earned will be lost.

Best Regards
Thark

This event should include Monria :laugh:

Good idea :).
My plan on grinding now:
7k/10k -> 10k/10k bronze argo (i will wait with silver for later) then
2k/10k -> 10k/10k iron sumima
and then i have no plan and would love to grind some mobs on Monria ;).

Falagor

Hey everyone,

I have some bad news. Sadly Ahh... the Estophyl (OLA #28) will be droping out of this event.

I got an email asking me to renew the custom chat message and I decided not to. But that also means that the globals won't be automaticaly tracked so we can't participate in this event any longer.

I don't know when this will happen, all I was told is "next VU".

Ofc, none of the points already earned will be lost.

Best Regards
Thark

To make sure we avoid surprises we'll remove this LA from the event starting tomorrow, August 1st.
That means all globals on this LA starting tomorrow will no longer count towards the event.

/Akoz

!Register Rosoga kenji AlinConstantin

Register to points event

!Register james jim big

Can I ask why scip globals are only 4 points? Sadly, this keeps me from hunting them instead of same lvl mobs in nontaxed areas

Can I ask why scip globals are only 4 points? Sadly, this keeps me from hunting them instead of same lvl mobs in nontaxed areas

This is related to their globaling frequency. 4 points per global = 8 PED for every global. It's the best we can do with the resources we have.

Hi Akoz,
I am in front of you at Nea's. Your storage capacity exceeded here.

After reading thru 30+ pages of this thread I am wondering how long it takes for the registration to be counted? Eyes are a little buggy :eyecrazy: atm and I really want to get hunting instead of reading. I signed up in the other thread but EL says that I am not registered yet. Just wondering if I can start hunting and just manually SS any globals and have them count.

After reading thru 30+ pages of this thread I am wondering how long it takes for the registration to be counted? Eyes are a little buggy :eyecrazy: atm and I really want to get hunting instead of reading. I signed up in the other thread but EL says that I am not registered yet. Just wondering if I can start hunting and just manually SS any globals and have them count.

you're save to start hunting.

You signed up a "Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel" while your profile here says your avatar name is Craggan CortunWrath Czraka. Assuming you want to hunt with Jay then yes, you are signed up.

All globals count from the moment you reply in the registration thread, regardless of when the registration list is updated.

Hello Akoz - i would like to meet with you ingame and exchange 1k of my points for 2 CLDs ;).

Please post or PM when you will be online so we can make the deal ;).

I am back from holidays - finsihed bronze argo and now i am ready to grind some sumimas.

Falagor

Status
Back