Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
holy shit is this event still going on?

I hope so :p I just got back being able to log in and was wondering if I could claim my points before I started playing big again

!Register Jack Djonator Wolfskin

!Register Forgo Forgorth Lundain

apologies... I thought I was already registered with this event from October on that thread... and I am not...was trying here in case.

"
10-26-2014, 05:52
Thread: Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread
by forgo

!register Forgorth Forgo Lundain"

re-registered on other thread again.

apologies... I thought I was already registered with this event from October on that thread... and I am not...was trying here in case.

"
10-26-2014, 05:52
Thread: Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread
by forgo

!register Forgorth Forgo Lundain"

re-registered on other thread again.

Indeed. You swapped the names around though?

Thanks for re-registering either way. You are now on the list in both ways!

Akoz has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

11-12 MA time today sounds good to me :)

hi akoz i was wondering if I could meet up on calypso to redeem my UP sometime please?

my name is lil swampy monster. thank you

how long does it take after you post in the registration thread before your globals start counting

Why when someone is close to reaching his/her payout goal, you change the requirements for the item?

Been close to getting the CLD for very long. But simply because lack of time to play. And mobs dont give globals anymore, i cant the the reward i was aiming for.

Bumpetibump!

As always for payouts just PM me either here or ingame. I will be available most of today, but will be away a bit next week.

As discussed the new price for CLDs is due to higher CLD value, so you still get great ped value for your points. Right now with a price of 1825 PED/CLD you get 2,43 PED value per point when going for CLD, or ~12 PED per global. Still quite rewarding :)

why on Entropia life i can`t see the plugin? say that i`m not registered.

This is a manual process, but all globals will be recorded and then lated added to your score, so you can start hunting the moment you have replied to the registration thread.

how long does it take after you post in the registration thread before your globals start counting
Exactly zero seconds. The only delay is for it to show up on your name since we update that manually.

too late to sign up? name: Vu Autobot Tran

Hey akoz could you please put some juice back into naga island ? The sumima population is like 1 in every 1000 meters right now :)

Hey akoz could you please put some juice back into naga island ? The sumima population is like 1 in every 1000 meters right now :)

Juice applied. Changes should be visible roughly an hour from now.

!Register Vladisan aka TheGrinder

!register

Tuxxan Skeleton Storm

Nice event Akoz!

How often are points listed on this thread? Or is it automatic?

Thanks,

Z

How often are points listed on this thread? Or is it automatic?

Thanks,

Z

It's done manually. Every few days.

You can see the real time status in the app on entropialife though. That one is updated real time.

Oh wow, thanks for mentioning it. I just got the app on EL, didn't know about that.

This is really awesome! Excellent event, man! Wish I had heard about this back in 2013 when it came out!

I did notice, it seems to give 4 points for Argonaut Adult, whereas the event itself states 3 points for other maturities. Is that intended?

Aside from that discrepancy, am really happy with the setup. Looking forward to grinding this event out for some awesome prizes. :D

Z

Warning!! Medusa's head LA's (Scips and Sumima) will be removed end of the month. Time to get those done if you want points for them!

Warning!! Medusa's head LA's (Scips and Sumima) will be removed end of the month. Time to get those done if you want points for them!

Is the event coming to an end soon or are we left with just the Ambu and Argo's for the points? It was good to hunt other mob when missions on Ambu and Argo were finished.

Status
Back