Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
I miss the Sumima LA being part of this event :(

Yeah, was just about to do some but forgot the LA isn't part of it now :( can't hunt taxed LA with no event so I guess I'm looking for something else to do now.

i want to exchange my 750 points for one cld, thanks..

Just want to say I cashed in my 105 points for 210 peds. Deal went smooth and good luck to the rest of the participants and Akoz for making a good event

d

Akoz, i already reedemed once the peds, then i started to go to ambus again, had a few globals and my name isnt there. i already talked to u 2 or 3 times and u still had no update on that. im waiting on that update and i hope my name show up on the list .
Big Fat Stoner

Akoz, i already reedemed once the peds, then i started to go to ambus again, had a few globals and my name isnt there. i already talked to u 2 or 3 times and u still had no update on that. im waiting on that update and i hope my name show up on the list .
Big Fat Stoner

Double-signup bug. Thought it was fixed. I manually corrected your points now.

!Register claudio Uberlandia-MG-Brasil

Please use the signup thread.

!Register John SonicHero1 Wick

Big Thanks :)

Please use the signup thread.

Thanks for joining! Scores updated.

question":

I activated your plugin via EntropiaLife site. I don't need to "Launch" it every time I plan on hunting to collect points correct?

It keeps saying I have not registered and to apply to here. Just wanted to know if this was more for me keeping track and not necessary to get the points.

question":

I activated your plugin via EntropiaLife site. I don't need to "Launch" it every time I plan on hunting to collect points correct?

It keeps saying I have not registered and to apply to here. Just wanted to know if this was more for me keeping track and not necessary to get the points.

You do not have to launch anything. Scores are traced from the public global logs.

You have been registered, so it should be updated now.

You do not have to launch anything. Scores are traced from the public global logs.

You have been registered, so it should be updated now.

Thanks for clarifying!

When can we meet online? I'd like to cash in points for PED. Let me know a time & time zone, thanks!

redeemed my points for ped - thank you Akoz! :yay:

I registered over a year ago and had 5 points. I starting hunting again and have 5 global on NEA's in the last week.
I went to look and all the names are alphabetized (I was added to the the end of an alphabetized list originally)
and I'm not on the registered list on your prize page???

Found my name on your registered list that's on the registration page.
Kamonpach BKK Empress
Av Crossy Cross
Kludge Kludge Geekspeak
Dini mArdOff Mini
Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused...how many UP for CLD? 750 or 1000?
750..all clear now...

Last edited:
Redeemed points for PEDs: :)
hope my registration in still valid, hunting more of Ambu's at Nea's

!Register

Sean Rocket Connors

please sign me up

Naming Policy Violation

I assume a person like Akoz should be busy. But what's the purpose of registration procedure if doesn't have proper attention?
I first asked to register few months ago. I re-posted few days ago.
Both my applications are ignored! So I'm not bother to check anymore.

Thanks for been ignored

I assume a person like Akoz should be busy. But what's the purpose of registration procedure if doesn't have proper attention?
I first asked to register few months ago. I re-posted few days ago.
Both my applications are ignored! So I'm not bother to check anymore.

Thanks for been ignored

Your avatar was added to the list when you replied to the thread. So far we have not sent out confirmation messages since everyone is automatically registered upon replying to the thread, however we could consider that in the future. I am sorry you feel ignored.

Akoz

great sign me up :)

Hey Akoz, could you do something with AOL#41 North? There is no more BRONZE Argo mission mob, but in the past that land was perfect to this mission. Would you like to bring land settings back for that please?

Finnaly, CLD

Hi Akoz, I want to redeem my points for a CLD, please. Ty, it was fun!

***finally :)

Hi Akoz, I want to redeem my points for a CLD, please. Ty, it was fun!

***finally :)

Still nothing...anyone seen Akoz?...he's still alive?:p The event still going?...Well, i'll stop hunting for the second CLD until i'll redeem the first one...

Wait some days hard to catch em..pm mostly works

!Register

Croiton Zeebo Whitedwarf

Status
Back