Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
You signed up a "Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel" while your profile here says your avatar name is Craggan CortunWrath Czraka. Assuming you want to hunt with Jay then yes, you are signed up.

All globals count from the moment you reply in the registration thread, regardless of when the registration list is updated.

Yeah sorry. Got an old avatar unlocked and resumed playing him. Thanks for the reminder to change my profile here.

Hello Akoz - i would like to meet with you ingame and exchange 1k of my points for 2 CLDs ;).

Please post or PM when you will be online so we can make the deal ;).

I am back from holidays - finsihed bronze argo and now i am ready to grind some sumimas.

Falagor
:bandit:

I am ingame now. Please check PMs :)

would like to register for the event..
Is it still going on?? If so do i need to register for an specific mob o its universal?
thanks
Carlos Los Anaya

there should be a link in the first post to the registration thread.
And yes it is still going on, and no you do not need to specify a mob, all the LAs/Mobs listed as eligible count once you are registered.

N Switz is again droping in maturity and qtty - 99% youg-scouts now.

Falagor

It seems that tracked missed this global:

Please add this manually - thx.

Falagor

Some of us have really been wondering why scips only count 4 points, I know you replied earlier, but global tendense isn't higher compared to ambus or sumima at all. I've been hunting them this weeks, and the 15 globals so far, has cost me same ped cycle/global as ambus, if not even more. With my 15 globals I've been put top hunter of scips aswell on tracker, where 2nd place just has 8 globals atm. And monthly highest is just 18!

This mob used to be hunted a lot :scratch2:

I hope you'll consider upping points to 5 per global (guess that is out of question) but maybe do something with taxes then? It's 5% at 4 points per global, compared to Nea's at 3.9% with 5 per global.

I've chatted with some friends, but they don't wish to hunt scips, when ambus pay more in points and less taxes, which I think is sad.

Just my opinion, hope you'll think about it :)

I love this event and will definetly get the ambus mission done!
Maybe I'll switch to sumimas for extra points tho!

Some of us have really been wondering why scips only count 4 points, I know you replied earlier, but global tendense isn't higher compared to ambus or sumima at all. I've been hunting them this weeks, and the 15 globals so far, has cost me same ped cycle/global as ambus, if not even more. With my 15 globals I've been put top hunter of scips aswell on tracker, where 2nd place just has 8 globals atm. And monthly highest is just 18!

This mob used to be hunted a lot :scratch2:

I hope you'll consider upping points to 5 per global (guess that is out of question) but maybe do something with taxes then? It's 5% at 4 points per global, compared to Nea's at 3.9% with 5 per global.

I've chatted with some friends, but they don't wish to hunt scips, when ambus pay more in points and less taxes, which I think is sad.

Just my opinion, hope you'll think about it :)

I love this event and will definetly get the ambus mission done!
Maybe I'll switch to sumimas for extra points tho!

Thank you for the feedback. I will do the math one more time to make sure.

Hey Akoz - i can see you have updated scores in your snd post - it seems that you either missed my post (3 posts above) about missing global (+5 points) or tracker missed another one and i should look for it in my screenies database.

Falagor

Hey Akoz - i can see you have updated scores in your snd post - it seems that you either missed my post (3 posts above) about missing global (+5 points) or tracker missed another one and i should look for it in my screenies database.

Falagor

My mistake. Should be correct now!

/Akoz

500 points roundup

Sweet :yay:

I finally got to my goal of 500 points! Most of them ambus, but scips, sumimas and even argos helped me get there!

As a bonus I also knocked of Stelios from top 10 :cool:

A really nice event you got going here Akoz, any chance we could arrange a meetup in the near future? :)

Best regards

Rattler Llama Simpsons

Sweet :yay:

I finally got to my goal of 500 points! Most of them ambus, but scips, sumimas and even argos helped me get there!

As a bonus I also knocked of Stelios from top 10 :cool:

A really nice event you got going here Akoz, any chance we could arrange a meetup in the near future? :)

Best regards

Rattler Llama Simpsons

How about now?

If not then tomorrow evening would work. I'll be away this weekend, so has to be before/after.

Fix some of your reward pricing! Example:

1 500 UP = Omegaton A106

Should be more like 600 UP

I would rather take the 3000 PED then use the 1500 UP for an A106

Fair points. I'll take a look at that.

Akoz, what happened to 41N? It's a scarce population of young and adult with extremely rare scouts.

I'll get that fixed as soon as I can place new auction orders for some fertilizer. Should hopefully be fixed by early next week.

You know that you can just BO from auction? :laugh:
Plenty of e. fertilizer at ~104%.

Also your West Switz has run out of ferti points and now is droping in quantities...

Falagor

any changes with points been made ? hadd 44 points yesterday before my sumima hunt, got 4 globals on sumima and gained 12 points, now 56 ? and according to your chart it should be 5 points per global. or am i missing something ?

any changes with points been made ? hadd 44 points yesterday before my sumima hunt, got 4 globals on sumima and gained 12 points, now 56 ? and according to your chart it should be 5 points per global. or am i missing something ?

No changes to points has occurred recently, but remember the score table isn't updated continously. Perhaps you got some after we ran the numbers?

aah ok, so point adding is done manually ? so the rest of the points will be added at a later occasion.

aah ok, so point adding is done manually ? so the rest of the points will be added at a later occasion.

Indeed. At the top of the post it says when it was last updated.
Currently: 25.09.2014 16:00 MA time

If I register to event 10 mins ago i must wait for adding me to list or i can go hunting just now?

If I register to event 10 mins ago i must wait for adding me to list or i can go hunting just now?

U can go right away afaik

I register to event

Scipulor Young 98 PED Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:45:51
Scipulor Young 94 PED Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:28:16
Scipulor Young 165 PED Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:26:04
Scipulor Young 50 PED Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:48:24
Scipulor Young 131 PED Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:17:47
Scipulor Young 141 PED Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:57:15
Scipulor Young 50 PED Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:26:12
Scipulor Young 101 PED Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:20:25
Scipulor Young 51 PED Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:17:23
Scipulor Young 53 PED Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:08:00

ty

Ajaar Datchomo Cimballi

All spawns has now been re-fertilized, including OLA 41 North (mid lvl Argo).

It might take up to an hour for the changes to take effect.

How do we go about withdrawing out points?
First add me to your friendlist: "Modified Akoz Power" and see if you can catch me when I'm online. If that proves difficult just drop me a PM here and we'll set up a time.

Status
Back