Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
scipulor has the highest hp of the bunch and level 31 but only 4 ultimate points equivelent of a argo young with a mini global ? hmm..

I was under the impression that Akoz does not own the scip LA. :confused:

Think he made a deal with the owners to drum up foot traffic to there LA.

At least that's what I assumed since I also thought the same thing you just mentioned. :silly2:

scipulor has the highest hp of the bunch and level 31 but only 4 ultimate points equivelent of a argo young with a mini global ? hmm..

I think its because higher hp = easier globals = fewer ped cycled per global = fewer points awarded, but not positive on that.
Same as argo mature+ being worth 3points and youngs being worth 4.

sorry just noticed each Ultimate Point has 2PED Cash Value, makes this event even more better .

I withdraw my asking why 4 points on Scipulor - 8PED a scipulor is not bad payment, also 8 ped per minii argo global .. thats wow, ..

cheers:)

hey,

your inbox is full. Let me know the terms of working with you, plz. OLA #25 Ahh...the esto, if you'll have me that is :p

Regards
Thark

hey,

your inbox is full. Let me know the terms of working with you, plz. OLA #25 Ahh...the esto, if you'll have me that is :p

Regards
Thark

Ah.. the fullness.

Try again now please. Sorry for the inconvenience.

withdraw request

Hello there, gone bust again im affraid and would like the withdraw the points i have.

could you please give a rough estimate of whne you will be online again

much appreciated
Philip Kelly

Hello there, gone bust again im affraid and would like the withdraw the points i have.

could you please give a rough estimate of whne you will be online again

much appreciated
Philip Kelly

I'm usually on evenings european time. You can always just PM me here to get my skype address so we can coordinate.

Akoz log back on... i just saw you log off at MA 18:17. LOL

Please Add me Akoz, Kull KullXP Holland

Introducing Estophyls

It is my pleasure to announce the introduction of Estophyls.

bild_auf_map.jpg

Globals from Ahh...the Estophyls' LA will start counting from Monday 9th of March 2014 00:01 MA time.

Their maturities start at provider and goes up to Alpha.

Estophyl globals yields 4 Ultimate Points (UP) each which amongst other things can be swapped for 8 PED.

Check out this thread for more information about the land area.

bild_auf_map.jpg

Globals from Ahh...the Estophyls' LA will start counting from Monday 9th of March 2014 00:01 MA time.

Estophyl globals yields 4 Ultimate Points (UP) each which amongst other things can be swapped for 8 PED.

Great addition to the variety of the event, thanks.

narfi

Sweet!! I still have to do the 10k mission

bild_auf_map.jpg

Couldnt be timed better....

sumima.jpg

I have done all missions for the other mobs, and was going for 10k esto now.

How conveniently that you just bought it :cool:

Can you come online please

helo there, when you get this can you please come online i have a question for you and would like to withdraw.
thanks

The scores are updated :)

Goki's... are around the corner

Tracker missed a bunch of globals, would you like me to post them here or PM them to you?

Tracker missed a bunch of globals, would you like me to post them here or PM them to you?

The best would be to submit it to EntropiaLife directly if it's not too long ago.

You can create a ticket at http://entropialife.com/HelpCenter.aspx#
Then it will also pop up in your tracker history

If that doesnt work post them here and we'll add it manually.

Ok, thanks for the quick update. I submitted a support ticket immediately.

would like to withdraw please

Hey, Could you please let me know when you may be online next id like to withdraw

tyvm in advance

Status
Back