Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
Thank you m8.

Already done.
:cool:

Thank you for the feedback. I'll see if I can improve density for you this afternoon.
You do not have to re-register. EntropiaLife seems to be out of sync some times. I'm not sure why :scratch2:

New Switzerland North still could need a bit higher density...cant get over 120 kills per hour and with slightly over 5 k of them to kill alone for bronze that sounds like a long grind and even more time walking around :D
Was able to kill with the same setup 450 Longus per hour (ok... they go down like flies:D) and 200 Atrox for bronze.

Any density that can give me a kill rate close to 180-200 would be greatly appreciated, I promise I will mention the area and event in the archievement section once I finish the Argos msissions :D
So far only killed them in New Switzerland after all :D

New Switzerland North still could need a bit higher density...cant get over 120 kills per hour and with slightly over 5 k of them to kill alone for bronze that sounds like a long grind and even more time walking around :D
Was able to kill with the same setup 450 Longus per hour (ok... they go down like flies:D) and 200 Atrox for bronze.

Any density that can give me a kill rate close to 180-200 would be greatly appreciated, I promise I will mention the area and event in the archievement section once I finish the Argos msissions :D
So far only killed them in New Switzerland after all :D

Alright. I added some more snacks for them. Spawns should be doubled in around an hour (19:00 ma time) tonight!
Let me know if that is better, and if you need even more! I don't want to overwhelm you :eyecrazy:

Alright. I added some more snacks for them. Spawns should be doubled in around an hour (19:00 ma time) tonight!
Let me know if that is better, and if you need even more! I don't want to overwhelm you :eyecrazy:

would not touch it even a notch more, absolutely perfect...220 in an hour an half a cigarette break...
not a walk in the park anymore :D
Will have to ask my wife for some pocket money for a better armour ;D

edith: also found my first Hemren Stem ever :D ..thought this spawns only in PvP

Last edited:
would not touch it even a notch more, absolutely perfect...220 in an hour an half a cigarette break...
not a walk in the park anymore :D
Will have to ask my wife for some pocket money for a better armour ;D

edith: also found my first Hemren Stem ever :D ..thought this spawns only in PvP

Good to hear you like it! Thank you for the feedback, and huge gratz on your Hemren Stem! :wtg:

Good to hear you like it! Thank you for the feedback, and huge gratz on your Hemren Stem! :wtg:

still roughly 3k to go for finishing bronze...Global rate is horrible :D Had a nice 617PED raider but beside that only two more globals in roughly 3k kills...
How often does the score list get updated ?

still roughly 3k to go for finishing bronze...Global rate is horrible :D Had a nice 617PED raider but beside that only two more globals in roughly 3k kills...
How often does the score list get updated ?

Currently it doesn't. The forum doesn't let me edit that old posts :scratch2:

Do you fertilize Deino Island anymore?

Thanks,
Norian Norian Xx

Do you fertilize Deino Island anymore?

Thanks,
Norian Norian Xx

Hi Norian

Deino ran out at one point, but was refertilized a week ago. I doublechecked now and can confirm that both DNAs are at max and locked there.

Regards
Akoz

Hi Norian

Deino ran out at one point, but was refertilized a week ago. I doublechecked now and can confirm that both DNAs are at max and locked there.

Regards
Akoz

...which raises the question about Naga Island...was there 2 weeks ago and it was empty...
Naga and Deino are not part of the event anymore I suppose ?
Updated front page would be probaly the thing, why not make anew thread ? :D
Only need to do it every 5 years :D

Hi Norian

Regards
Akoz

I'll check it out tyvm

I have now created a new thread for this event as the original posts in this one cannot be updated.

Status
Back