Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
Your total Points up till September 1st 2013 have been posted!
-----See here------

There are now alot more added prizes in this Event Remake!
GL hunters, Have fun with Akoz' Ultimate Event!!

Is this event hunting only, or does mining globals count as well?

In your older event a year or two ago where mod merc etc was a prize and there was a get out clause. Which indeed was used and no prizes given out if I remember correctly.

Am I correct in thinking there is no get out clause in this event and no matter what these prizes will be given out?

No answer to this question. Looks as if once again there will be no prizes. Why do people keep doing these events :scratch2:

Anyway some more questions for you in case you decide to answer:

- Will the tax rate remain the same throughout the competition?
- Will the spawn settings remain the same throughout the competition?
- Do you promise not to cancel the event?
- Do you promise not to sell the LA?

The last time you ran this type of event wasn't there some kind of "error" which lead to spawn settings changing and hence no winner. Something along those lines, I don't quite remember the details

No answer to this question. Looks as if once again there will be no prizes. Why do people keep doing these events :scratch2:

The last time you ran this type of event wasn't there some kind of "error" which lead to spawn settings changing and hence no winner. Something along those lines, I don't quite remember the details

If what you are saying is true could you please look up for the information to back this up?
Since with this kind of event posted on PFC i think there is still much trust involved - so far i still trust Akoz with this event.

Yet i have question connected with this:
- what happens when someone gets enough points to claim one of the LAs? Obviously event atm runs on both of them and when LA will be taken Akoz will have no more tax revenue from it/them. Please describe what happens then?

Falagor
:bandit:

In your older event a year or two ago where mod merc etc was a prize and there was a get out clause. Which indeed was used and no prizes given out if I remember correctly.

Am I correct in thinking there is no get out clause in this event and no matter what these prizes will be given out?

In the RGA event as I think that is what you were referring to there was a clause that prizes could be adjusted if the income of the event was not sufficient to cover it.
In this event there is no such clause. The prizes are guaranteed if the points are collected.

Is this event hunting only, or does mining globals count as well?

So far this is hunting only. Mining will probably be added later.

The tax rate will stay the same and the spawn settings are more and less staying the same depending on the traffic generated by the event (More traffic means more spawns will be activated).

I will not cancel the event as long as it is possible for me to run it. If something happens like MA removing the global naming which I need to identify where a global was then I might have to, but should the event for any reason have to be stopped all existing points WILL be honored.

I will not sell the LAs. Note that LA's are put up as prizes though and should one be claimed it is no longer part of the event. (The others will remain).

I have never had an event without a winner. The RGA event was won by Terminator collecting a good 60k PED prize plus an apartment. This one as mentioned has guaranteed prizes. If you get the points you get the prize - it's that simple.

Yet i have question connected with this:
- what happens when someone gets enough points to claim one of the LAs? Obviously event atm runs on both of them and when LA will be taken Akoz will have no more tax revenue from it/them. Please describe what happens then?

Falagor

When someone gets enough UP to claim an area the area will stop being a part of this event. All UP gotten on that area up to that time will of course still be valid and be possible to cash in. The other areas will remain and still be a part of the event.

I also invite any non-BIG LA owners to contact me if they would like to cooperate on making this great event even greater.

When someone gets enough UP to claim an area the area will stop being a part of this event. All UP gotten on that area up to that time will of course still be valid and be possible to cash in. The other areas will remain and still be a part of the event.

Couldn't the potential winner of an LA simple get back involved in this event as u asked earlier on or is that too complicated?

Couldn't the potential winner of an LA simple get back involved in this event as u asked earlier on or is that too complicated?

That would be up to the new owners, not me :)

Question:

Suppose a registered participant "cashes out" their current UP's for peds or whatever. Do they automatically start again at zero, or does the person need to reregister to be included in the event again. For that matter, if someone does cash out their UP's, are they allowed to continue to participate?

Question:

Suppose a registered participant "cashes out" their current UP's for peds or whatever. Do they automatically start again at zero, or does the person need to reregister to be included in the event again. For that matter, if someone does cash out their UP's, are they allowed to continue to participate?

Yes they are. When you "cash out" some UP points we keep track of these and your current balance is reduced accordingly. You can continue hunting and you don't have to re-register.

I can't believe some of you va-jj's that are whining cuz it's hard to win a land area. At least he gave you a chance. The math says it can be done (even if it would be extremely hard and grueling).

I guess you whiners just want the free land-area fairy to come slide one under your pillow at night cuz you depo'ed 100 bucks and shot some argo's for a few hours. First off, if any of you girls could kill enough to get it solo, so could we all, so shat up.

Do the LA's come with the DNA on them if you win them? If someone claims Nea's with event points, does the Ambu DNA come with the LA?

Do the LA's come with the DNA on them if you win them? If someone claims Nea's with event points, does the Ambu DNA come with the LA?

Yes it does. All DNA will remain intact.

Started yesterday. ~200 argos, one 33ped global that entropialife didn't catch! Didnt take screenshot because I was in a middle of alot of them. Lets hope for better..

Since i encountered this issue in other event as well that needed uploading screenies (this doesn't but still it is worth to know) i will mention it here:

Entropia Tracker overwites global screenshoot when they happen on same day and have same ped value (name of file consist of date + value). As far as i know it is not fixed yet so good idea is to copy every global to temp folder as soon it is recorded each day (or organise this in any other way that suits you).

I mention this cuz i scored two 33peders today and to be honest it is highly probable that when you score +10 globals on one day (espetially on argo) at least two will have same value.

Falagor

Keep me signed up please.

Also, as has been stated earlier in this thread, it'd be nice to see scouts and gatherers upped in some of the LA41s so I don't have to go to BIG to hunt for my bronze mission. Their inclusion of Argo Hunters in the LA42 is just obnoxious. Those things are in an entirely different league than Guardians and Raiders and they don't seem to realize that I'm wearing armor. Don't need those ninja spawned on me while I'm already bum-rushed.

I like hunting NS. Full facilities, decent loot (although it's been weak due to the migration... MA wouldn't siphon off our loot to give to people who can participate in their events, would they? Na... that would be dishonest.)

Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque

Keep me signed up please.

Also, as has been stated earlier in this thre

Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque

I may have missed it...

If we participated in the warm up event, did I still have to register?!? Will you still count my globals from yesterday??

Maybe put this note or info in the 1st post of thread....

Anyone anyone???

Please re-register in this thread www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?251924-Akoz-Ultimate-Event-Registration-Thread/

I put down your name from your profile, but you'll have to doublecheck that I got it right.

Can my points and my groups points be combined, or are they 2 separate entries in the competition?

I have a question, Akoz. Since there is a (very low) spawn of molisk at nea, what happen if you global on them?

after 6x runs with no global I finally did it twice :)

yeah

Angel

I heard that here i need to register on forum .

My in-game full nickname is Spiry Golden XXX . I applied already on the Entrpialife :( and got 2 globals but i don't think they are valid ? until i register on forum too ?

Thanks .

I have a question, Akoz. Since there is a (very low) spawn of molisk at nea, what happen if you global on them?

Hi. Only Ambu's count for this event.

after 6x runs with no global I finally did it twice :)

yeah

Angel

Gz! :)

I heard that here i need to register on forum .

My in-game full nickname is Spiry Golden XXX . I applied already on the Entrpialife :( and got 2 globals but i don't think they are valid ? until i register on forum too ?

Thanks .

Hi. I have signed you up now! :)

Hi Akoz

I do like to contribute to your events, especially since any tax is likely to help you develop monria sooner.

Anyhow I get the impression skilled hunters are struggling to make progress on small mobs, and wondering if might consider raising the maturity a tad higher see if that improves returns based on skills.

Maybe more matures and olds, with the youngs.

I appreciate you try to cover all hunters and sweaters, although I think the universe has moved on and more chance to get business from a wider skill set and mature player base.

Struggling to get one global per 1000 ammo at Neas as it is right now.
I even tried big decay First gen VI fire chips (with mediocre durability) still no joy.

To win Neas you need 250,000 points which equates to 50,000 globals if you have one global per 1000 ped ammo that means:

1000 ped ammo per glob x 50,000 globals = 50 million ped ammo input.

Raising taxes @ 3.9% = 1,950,000 ped tax for you assuming even runs across 50,000,000 spend (just ammo).

So what do you think, worth a trial playing with maturities?

Thanks

Rick

i lost a lot of ped there damn i think i registered for nothing cuz i am not comming back buh bye 300 ped that i rolled over and over and over until nothing left . very dissapointed i hunted with Adj Musca + Calytrek MK II E.L.M Edition and then to Kallous-5 ELM Edition and same thing .

Status
Back