PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast
    Elite
    Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
    Society
    NBK
    Images
    Hey Akoz,

how about putting past "winners / payouts" in post 3 ... I'm sure that will foster motivation when ppl see other ppl having gotten nice things (even if its only an A103

Angel

Rogue Banker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Akoz
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MRmP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it looks like I may have been counted for the global I did on a Ambu Mature as well
    The mature's also count. I just listed the LA as a "Young" area, because that's the mob we have the most of.

Rogue Banker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Akoz
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by In Love With View Post
    Hey Akoz,

how about putting past "winners / payouts" in post 3 ... I'm sure that will foster motivation when ppl see other ppl having gotten nice things (even if its only an A103

Angel
    Sure. I can do that, starting today.

Arjan Maddawgz Stolk just cashed in for a nice Herman CAP-33 Arctic (L), an A103 and some peds.

I'll make sure to update the list now and then.

Rogue Banker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Akoz
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images

New land areas added!

Starting from Monday 16.09.2013 we'll add two more areas for this event:

OLA 2 - Atrox Paradise near Nate's Valley TP feature young atrox for 3 points each.

Name:  la02.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  52.7 KB

OLA 40 - Atrox Valley near Akmuul TP featuring mid level atrox for 3 points each.

Name:  la40_100524.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  35.7 KB

Atrox bronze missions can be picked up at 69400, 88800 (northeast of Fort Ithaca).

Please note points will only start counting from Monday 16.09.2013 at 00:00 MA time.

These areas will be included in the event until 30th of September.
    Last edited by Akoz; 09-22-2013 at 19:36.

great , now we only need a ATROX silver mission /beg MA

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Arjan Maddawgz Stolk
    Society
    NBK Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoz View Post
    Sure. I can do that, starting today.

Arjan Maddawgz Stolk just cashed in for a nice Herman CAP-33 Arctic (L), an A103 and some peds.

I'll make sure to update the list now and then.
    Yep having a good day thnx

Rogue Banker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Akoz
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com just breached 1k points!
    Congratulations!

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Arjan Maddawgz Stolk
    Society
    NBK Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoz View Post
    Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com just breached 1k points!
    Congratulations!
    Woohoo, We Iz kickin It

Elite
    Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shereaper View Post
    So I only need 50000 globals on ambulimax to win the land area? Great. I should have that done is few hundred years. Great idea, but I think I have a better chance of winning Powerball.
    You may have a point.
    Since EntropiaLife (EntropiaTracker) started tracking globals on Nea's (2010-04-28 07:14:13.000), we have tracked 40010 globals on Nea's.

So, not even if EVERY SINGLE global that has ever happend on Nea's were for your team would you get the LA...

I think its pretty safe to say that Nea's as a prize is more for show than an actual prize...

Get your own signature at entropialife.com
    I do NOT handle support cases for Entropia Life - use support@entropialife.com

Rogue Banker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Akoz
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
    You may have a point.
    Since EntropiaLife (EntropiaTracker) started tracking globals on Nea's (2010-04-28 07:14:13.000), we have tracked 40010 globals on Nea's.

So, not even if EVERY SINGLE global that has ever happend on Nea's were for your team would you get the LA...

I think its pretty safe to say that Nea's as a prize is more for show than an actual prize...
    It's most definately a good point - Securing Nea's will take a very dedicated team and considerable amounts of time and effort. I put it there so that there is a prize one can really stretch for if one wants to.

However, as you say your data only goes 3 years back so "every single global that ever happened" is highly inaccurate. From 2010 to 2012 Ambus was one of few mobs that had no iron missions and the turnover was low. Currently we have 800 globals per 7 days according to EL. That adds up to 42k per year. The current top team is securing up to 200 points per day with a team of only half a dozen. If they keep up that rate they can get there within a few years - or sooner if they get a bigger team. This prize isn't just play money - it's financial independence in Entropia, or if sold enough to swap for a pretty nice apartment in most countries. It's supposed to be difficult

Luckily there are countless other prizes to choose from, starting at 50 points, which is the equivalent of 10 globals, or even at 1 point if you cash in for peds.

As we open up more areas you will also see that you can earn points here while doing your normal iron/silver missions and going about your normal business. The event has no end date. You can get an LA in 5 years by having 5% of the globals at Nea's - and that's a pretty nice deal if you like hunting Ambu.

As a comparison.. if you get 5k globals in an unnamed reward program from someone that owns 50% of entropialife then you can redeem it for 10k peds or an outdated alienware computer. For 10k globals here you get an LA. I'll leave the evaluation of difficulty up to the players - the rewards per global are very real and very fair.
    Last edited by Akoz; 09-16-2013 at 10:39.

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast