• Poll closed .

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
poll options coming...

Looking for some info to make decisions based on

A wild guess but if It's for events then you should add another option. I use mine for everything else than events so I picked the only option that was for people that have an account and use it even if it might give a not so accurate result for you.

A wild guess but if It's for events then you should add another option. I use mine for everything else than events so I picked the only option that was for people that have an account and use it even if it might give a not so accurate result for you.

Thank you

This might come as a surprise Akoz.. I have an account.. :p

I'll throw this from our admin system in to help with the poll:

Userbase
Total Users: 20 329
Users created in the last 7 days: 54

I have an account but chose to close it due to the people running it allowing someone to advertise their streaming music site there. The person has serious mental issues. Treats people very badly when he think it will make others laugh and draw more people in to listen to his music stream. He has also been accused of using events to scam and been banned on other alt(s) that he admits to. I have seen first hand how he attacks people verbally in game many times.

EL alllows anyone to advertise because they only care about money. Lets hope that the accusations of that person also using his music stream to gather IP and have players hacked was all false.:dunce:
Because such a well known site as EL used by so many will draw everyone to that site advertised on it thinking it is safe.:wise:

i use ET to take screenshots of my globals...that counts ? :confused:

EL alllows anyone to advertise because they only care about money

Yup the minimum 40 hours a month by each of the 5 people brings in a whopping 800-900 ped a month, I'm preparing to quit my day job.... Glad you formulated such a strong opinion based on your intense knowledge of our internal structure.

I use it and I love it. I run it all the time especially on other planets, I never forget to.

Having problems logging in today tho, it keeps going back the main create account page...

Well, it doesn't notice my Arkadia Key Mission globals ... but most of my standard Trox globals at Calypso. So I use it regular to check my globals and my rank in events.

Yup the minimum 40 hours a month by each of the 5 people brings in a whopping 800-900 ped a month, I'm preparing to quit my day job.... Glad you formulated such a strong opinion based on your intense knowledge of our internal structure.

I don't need to formulate anything or have an intense knowledge about your internal structure.......the fact that you let that {removed} advertise on the site was all I needed to know. :money:

Last edited by a moderator:
For what its worth...

Thanks to everyone who uses the site :yay::yay::yay:

Salty~

I usually end up logging into the site about every day to check one thing or another.

I dont use EL , but probably only because i never cared to look what they offer. As you put up your Event first we had no alternative for a day but sign up with an EL account. You fixed that allready and we can now !register here too. But i was seriously thinking about not participating because i had to sign up somewhere else.

EL seem to have lots of visitors but so does this forum. Im not sure if 10 Ped/Day are justified and really generate more income over using this forum to run the event. I dont know if you have people on EL that have NO Account here and dont check this forum once in a while. On a event of this magnitude i have my doubts that it make any difference at all where you host it. I just know as a regular visitor at neas i will end up paying that 10 ped somehow may it from increased tax or reduced rewards in events. This monney dosnt grow at trees and in the end the users of the la have to pay the fee.

I use EL on daily basis, especially to see what's going on if I can't login to game.
I use it in old ET style rather than as social communication medium but I know some who do it there;)

Entropia Life is usually something I check before logging, so I can do the gratz thing instantly with soc members.

I find it pretty useful myself and login there almost everyday. There is loads of data there to analyse which can be pretty helpful at times.

I dont use EL , but probably only because i never cared to look what they offer. As you put up your Event first we had no alternative for a day but sign up with an EL account. You fixed that allready and we can now !register here too. But i was seriously thinking about not participating because i had to sign up somewhere else.

EL seem to have lots of visitors but so does this forum. Im not sure if 10 Ped/Day are justified and really generate more income over using this forum to run the event. I dont know if you have people on EL that have NO Account here and dont check this forum once in a while. On a event of this magnitude i have my doubts that it make any difference at all where you host it. I just know as a regular visitor at neas i will end up paying that 10 ped somehow may it from increased tax or reduced rewards in events. This monney dosnt grow at trees and in the end the users of the la have to pay the fee.

Fiona, the reason !register for Akoz events works is because he's using the data sourced from Entropia LIfe, if someone chooses to manually count the data we source, organize and easily display for their events, we don't stop them. I tell you this simply so you understand, anything besides a screenshot here on the forums for events, comes from the work Entropia Life does, weather or not someone decides to circumvent our event payment system.

Anyone who has a EU account and doesn't use ALL the information available to them (for free!)...well...I was gonna say it's a bad thing, but really, it's a good thing...keep doing it.

I have a account and use it every time.
There are couple tools I use:
EL and Jdegre are awesome tools and surprisingly both are free for the users!

But unfortunately for some people even free is not god enough!
Sometimes I think that PE users are the dumbest and cheapest gamers/gamblers out there.
Maybe some are just kids and others are just ignorant... but when someone gives you something, or provides you with a great service, you THANK THEM.

Thank you EL team, Jdegre and others that have created great tools.

Perv

I use it every day, its an awesome source of information. Plus alot of events are tracked there. I also love the ET client.:cool:

I don't understand the difference between "Yes I use it" and "Yes but I don't use it." Total polar extremes.

I have an EL account, but I don't log on to it everyday, I usually only log on when I have something to look up (highest loot for a crafted item, curious to see hof stats for someone who just ATH'd, etc.).

There should be an option: "Yes but I don't use it often" :p

I don't understand the difference between "Yes I use it" and "Yes but I don't use it." Total polar extremes.

I have an EL account, but I don't log on to it everyday, I usually only log on when I have something to look up (highest loot for a crafted item, curious to see hof stats for someone who just ATH'd, etc.).

There should be an option: "Yes but I don't use it often" :p

Same thing for me. Maybe I log on one time every second month or so.

The fact that it allows some players to hide (and that sometimes are ATHers) make it less useful/scientific. If I see an ATH, I'd like to check the history and then if the ATHer is hidden, well there the usefulness vanishes. (The fact that the ATHer can't use the tracker himself doesn't prevent him to use an alt account to access it from let's say his cellphone with a totally different IP address, or he can register the "primary" account which he wants to hide from a friend's place ...)

As for events, long running events doesn't fit *my* gamestyle, I don't have the IRL budget it takes to try to collect globals. (After all, I prefer a really nice item than an ATH. What's a pile of PEDs when you can't use it to buy what you want...)

Last edited:
I have an account. I use it too. And it is too late to vote for me.

Someone mentioned a 10ped/days cost ? What is that ?

Back