Buying: Unlimited Quad-Wing Interceptor WANTED!

DISABLED

Alpha
Good day everyone!

I'd like to buy an unlimited quad-wing interceptor. Please PM me your offers.

PS: If you know someone who has an UL quad and probably wanna sell it, please let him know about this thread.

Thanks in advance!

not sure...

... if you're serious, or trolling.

But to my knowledge there is currently only one Unlimited Quad, and conveniently for you it is (apparently, anyway) for sale.

You need to have a serious balance on your PED card for this endeavour though.

Search for posts by a man named .Stagger

Here you go: .Stagger's Auction.

Last edited:
... if you're serious, or trolling.

But to my knowledge there is currently only one Unlimited Quad, and conveniently for you it is (apparently, anyway) for sale.

You need to have a serious balance on your PED card for this endeavour though.

Search for posts by a man named .Stagger

Here you go: .Stagger's Auction.

Hmm, serious? ohh yeah, i'm. The price should be serious as well.

I think 55k is the price now for a UL quad. I could be wrong though, I remember someone selling one on PCF for 50k.

anyway, if you buy one, I guess that will make... 2 pirates with UL quads :)

I think 55k is the price now for a UL quad. I could be wrong though, I remember someone selling one on PCF for 50k.

anyway, if you buy one, I guess that will make... 2 pirates with UL quads :)

Well it would be only one again, if u mean Stagger's quad, he's selling his quad now. Unfortunately we cant come to any price agreement.

The best price you will get is 35k at the moment. I think the big issue is the fact that L QUADs last forever if you use them properly and avoid pirates. I had offered 15k once for an UL Quad.
Good luck finding one for less than 35k, only 4 others to choose from.

The best price you will get is 35k at the moment. I think the big issue is the fact that L QUADs last forever if you use them properly and avoid pirates. I had offered 15k once for an UL Quad.

Wasnt there a competition or something where MA gave these out as prizes ?

Even if you don't use your quad as a metal shield to hunt space mobs, it's pretty hard to make them last more than 6 months.

Everyone gets shot down by pirates, and if there was a 100% successful way of avoiding pirates in a quad, then everyone would be quading loot and no one would ever need an MS.

But you're right Bjorn :), even with heavy-pirate fire, and traveling 2x / day, a quad lasts at least 2 months. So at 300%, that's only 360 peds in MU / year.

So I guess the only players who would want a UL quad are pirates / knights.

Even if you don't use your quad as a metal shield to hunt space mobs, it's pretty hard to make them last more than 6 months.

Everyone gets shot down by pirates, and if there was a 100% successful way of avoiding pirates in a quad, then everyone would be quading loot and no one would ever need an MS.

But you're right Bjorn :), even with heavy-pirate fire, and traveling 2x / day, a quad lasts at least 2 months. So at 300%, that's only 360 peds in MU / year.

So I guess the only players who would want a UL quad are pirates / knights.

right on! anyway as i told in my previous post i'm buying the highest speed only.

My socmate T79x owns one but will never ever sell. You can forget about that one :) Even for 100K :)

Back