100,000+ PED Fallout - BIG Industries

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
UH5nZVx.jpg

Concept:
104,000 PED is 100% guaranteed to be given away to both hunters and miners in this highest single loot based event on BIG Industries land areas. Participants will be able to claim as many prizes as they can by achieving multiple places on the leaderboards. Participants are encouraged to activate the BIG Rewards Plugin on Entropia Life to obtain their reward points as well as qualify for the 100,000+ BIG Rewards Progressive Bonus (all prizes in any BIG event are stackable). Reward points earned will be redeemable in addition to the 100,000 PED prize pool of this event.

Prizes:

Top 10 hunting globals on each of BIG Industries land areas will each receive 1000 PED.

Top 9 Mining Globals on OLA42 and top 3 mining Globals of every other BIG Industries land area will each receive 1000 PED.

Bonus:
Obtain one of the top 10 hunting scores on each of BIG Industries land areas and your total prize peds will DOUBLE.

Obtain 3 of the top 9 qualifying globals/hofs on OLA42, and 1 of the top 3 in every other BIG LA Mining and your total prize peds will DOUBLE.

(if you obtain the double bonus in both hunting and mining we'll throw in a free Thorio Hat)

Total Potential Prize Pool of 208,000 PED (+ a Thorio Hat)

When:

September 6th 00:01 - October 31st 23:59

Open your BIG Rewards Plugin on Entropia Life and click "Join" to be registered for all segments of this event with one click!! OR Login to EntropiaLife.com and click the "Join Event" button for each of the land areas in both hunting and mining categories in the event section. OR . Entropia Life will automatically track all your globals from any of the BIG Industries Land areas in game.

Where:

EXCc7CW.jpg

OLA1: Traeskeron Stalker 2 DNA Max Density (equuss and molisk dna inactive)
OLA7: Atrax Provider/Dominant 3 DNA Max Density
OLA18: Primordial Longu Old Alpha/Slayer 2 DNA Max Density (Natural RipperSnapper Spawn)
OLA42 East: Argonaut Scout/Guardian 3 DNA Max Density (Furor and Fungoid DNA inactive)
OLA42 North: Ambulimax Young 1 DNA Max Density
OLA42 West: Atrox Old/Guardian 2 DNA Max Density
OLA48: Allophyl young 1 DNA Max Density, Nexnecis 2 DNA 1 set to young half density 1 inactive.
OLA49: Rextelum Strong/Devastator 2 DNA Max Density (Natural Osseocollum Spawn north half of LA)

Last edited:
Fallout Scoreboards:

OLA1 Hunting
504.jpg

OLA1 Mining
497.jpg

OLA7 Hunting
484.jpg

OLA7 Mining
498.jpg

OLA18 Hunting
487.jpg

OLA18 Mining
499.jpg

OLA42 East Hunting
488.jpg

OLA42 Mining
501.jpg

OLA42 North Hunting
490.jpg

OLA42 West Hunting
489.jpg

OLA48 Hunting
491.jpg

OLA48 Mining
502.jpg

OLA49 Hunting
492.jpg

OLA49 Mining
503.jpg

(Scoreboards may take up to a few hours to update to current points)

Last edited:
let the games begin!!!

Good luck to everyone, win lots of peds!!!

Cheers :beerchug:

Salty~

Looks great!

And thanks for making join all events button that could have been painful :laugh:

Woot!

:woot: Looking forward to participating in another BIG event!

I'll be streaming ALL of my efforts to outdo my performance in the Supernova. I'm aiming to get one in each LA. :sniper:

I'll still stream some of my other activities as well but expect to see alot of BIG LA's over the next month or so. :handgun:

If anyone's interested in watching my newb antics: http://www.twitch.tv/denebrius

You can check my streaming status in my thread under the Hunting topic.

:bump: Bump for another bomb ass event from BIG!!! :bomb:

Last edited:
Perhaps this will be a "top 3 find" for this LA.. Unless ppl go nuts with lvl13's...

e994c77a39a3060.jpg

(753 PED)

Gz to winners in event " *FREE* Loot Most Rextelum" 06/09/2013
1st place: Florian Vlooe Fischer
2nd place: Demosthenes Demos Locke
3rd place: Linas Lingarr Garunkstis

Congratulations to the Atrox Hunt of the 6.9.13 at OLA 42

1st place: Loren Lorry Potter
2nd place: Jon BigRedMachine Rukin
3rd place: Pifometre Pif Aragon

All scoreboards have now been added to the 2nd post so you may easily track scores on every LA for both Mining and Hunting.

Gz winners in event " *FREE* Highest Single Atrax" 06/07/2013.
1st place: firejuggler water zabimalu
2nd place: Steve Stevie Vai
3rd place: Tommo tt1499 Tuszu

I like this event. It's fair and extremely nice prize. Should be good for you guys running it and one day for the winner of a very nice juicy prize.

Nice selection of LA to choose from as well.

Still room for improvement though. What's missing is a checklist maybe? I say this because although I've read it next thing I need to do is make sure I don't do anything stupid like figure out what that plugin to instal is all about, where to find it and how to install it etc. Perhaps if things like that were placed together in a checklist makes it easier for us participants not to fall foul over some technicality. Would also save us the time in doing some leg work. Things like that probably discourage some people to get started so would help you as well with more participants.

Good luck with very nice event.

edit: ignore checklist maybe :) ...i see it's there in registration section I had not read that far when i posted above.

edit 2:
ok next bit I'm at is figuring which LA to hunt on so maybe a post or thread with maturity settings would be nice for all big LA's.

Last edited:
Still room for improvement though. What's missing is a checklist maybe? I say this because although I've read it next thing I need to do is make sure I don't do anything stupid like figure out what that plugin to instal is all about, where to find it and how to install it etc. Perhaps if things like that were placed together in a checklist makes it easier for us participants not to fall foul over some technicality. Would also save us the time in doing some leg work. Things like that probably discourage some people to get started so would help you as well with more participants.

As a heads up for those reading the thread...
Will have a proper guidelines posted very soon, please use this in the meantime.

1. Go to the entropialife.com Plugin section located in top right of the menu bar.
2. Once you click the link open up the BIG Rewards plugin.
3. If you haven't signed up please do. Once signed up you will see a button that says register for all events. (currently 17 events going) Clicking this enrolls you for all events so you do not have to register for them separately.
4. Once you are registered you can begin getting globals on any of the land areas in hunting or mining. The score boards track your current position and at the end of the event all prizes will be rewarded the same way we did with the 100,000 ped super nova event held in the spring.
5. If you get a global first before enrolling do not worry, you can register for the event anytime and it will count even if you got the global or Hof before you registered.
6. Event ends at the end of October, good luck everyone!

Cheers,
Salty~

P.S. Thanks Ace!

Thanks I love that join all events button. Maybe nice to change instructions on first post as it states register each one individually. Which is what I did then it says join all and i joined all after :)

Maturity settings for all LA's would also be nice.

Thanks I love that join all events button. Maybe nice to change instructions on first post as it states register each one individually. Which is what I did then it says join all and i joined all after

Maturity settings for all LA's would also be nice.

I've reversed the order of registration options placing the easy "join" button first (good suggestion m8 hehe)

Detailed descriptions of all LA's mobs, and associated missions are in the BIG Rewards Plugin, However I've added a quicklist to the bottom of the OP for ya and here as well:)

Cheers

OLA1: Traeskeron Stalker 2 DNA Max Density (equuss and molisk dna inactive)
OLA7: Atrax Provider/Dominant 3 DNA Max Density
OLA18: Primordial Longu Old Alpha/Slayer 2 DNA Max Density (Natural RipperSnapper Spawn)
OLA42 East: Argonaut Scout/Guardian 3 DNA Max Density (Furor and Fungoid DNA inactive)
OLA42 North: Ambulimax Young 1 DNA Max Density
OLA42 West: Atrox Old/Guardian 2 DNA Max Density
OLA48: Allophyl young 1 DNA Max Density, Nexnecis 2 DNA 1 set to young half density 1 inactive.
OLA49: Rextelum Strong/Devastator 2 DNA Max Density (Natural Osseocollum Spawn north half of LA)

Great start! I'm seeing a lot of open space for miners to take home the gold;)

Reactions: das
Congratulations to the REXTELUM Hunt of the 7.9.13

1st place: Mike Freyr Perry
2nd place: HighGuy Me Still
3rd place: Leaf Arwen Elfwood

Congratulations to the Atrax Hunt of the 7.9.13 at OLA 07

1st place: Tommo tt1499 Tuszu
2nd place: Skai Blondie Boa
3rd place: Henry BabyOxide Ha

Congratulations to the TREASK Hunt of the 7.9.13 at OLA 01

1st place: Emilia Johannanox knox
2nd place: Tommo tt1499 Tuszu
3rd place: Grimyth Salty qq

GZ to winners and ty for joining BIG Industries event !!

*FREE* Rextelum Most Loot 08.09.2013
1st place: Loren Lorry Potter
2nd place: one crappy player
3rd place: Bob beechbum da'mon

GZ to winners and ty for joining BIG Industries event !!

" *FREE* Argo Highest Loot" 08.09.2013
1st place: Mac Rothius Bank
2nd place: Galmar Galle Masu
3rd place: Arek kera Omylak

Congratulations to the TREASK Hunt of the 8.9.13 at OLA 01

1st place: STRIAX STRIAX SX
2nd place: aegon aegon rinok
3rd place: Galmar Galle Masu

Gz to winners in event " *FREE* Most Rextelum Loot" 13/09/2013
1st place: Oleg Oleg McMullery
2nd place: Jaffe Jaffe Liten
3rd place: Loren Lorry Potter

Gz winners in event " *FREE* Atrax Most Loot" 13/09/2013.
1st place: Thererosol The Gimp Magina
2nd place: Loren Lorry Potter
3rd place: Mike Freyr Perry

Gz to winners in event " *FREE* Most Atrox Loot" 13/09/2013
1st place: Daimon DarkSpiritus Incidious
2nd place: Mike Freyr Perry
3rd place: Tony Screemager Montaque

Congratulations to the Argonaut hunt of the 14.9.13 at OLA 42

1st place: pascal atorus66 paris
2nd place: Robold Rummbolzer Rammbock
3rd place: disaster romijo small

Back