Withdrawals

Liberty EXR-5

Prowler
Liberty Tregidio EXR-5
I'm sure I've seen this discussed before but I'd like to raise this for discussion again. Recently, having deposited a rather large sum into game, I noticed that returns suddenly became very low. I decided to withdraw most of the amount I deposited. I have I believe once or maybe twice withdrawn ped from game before.

What I can't understand is that it take game 40 days + withdraw ped and also why is there a charge for doing this. By example Amazon takes 1-2 days to refund money back to your account an it costs you nothing to do so. Electronic banking has been around for over 20 years. I believe the current system is a farce designed to make more ped out of us and should be changed. This 40 day rule as it seems to be .... the interest alone is huge.

What do you think ? If you had to put up with it anywhere else you would go.

I think the time taken is partially because they want time to check and make sure the PED was gained in a "legal" way and not scammed or anything... May also have something to do with how their accounting works, but I don't have enough knowledge about stuff like that to do more than guess :dunno:

I think its a scam on us and we are paying for it 2x over

It's terrible, there's no excuse, only a total monopoly on the RCE concept has allowed them to continue this appalling system.

Does it really take 40 days? I haven't done any withdrawals in a few years, but back then, it only took a couple weeks. I am told that the time varies based on your country, though.

40 business days, which is essential 2 full months.

Well, I don't see anywhere else in the "normal" world ie. the one we live in would work the huge interest gained by gamemaker is indeed the reason for delay + pay to depo and pay to withdraw

I would have to agree with that, no reason for it to be so long other than to discourage withdrawals.

It's terrible, there's no excuse, only a total monopoly on the RCE concept has allowed them to continue this appalling system.

Off topic:
www.aftertimediaries.com

On topic:
I have made some withdrawals this year, and each time it takes pretty much exactly 2 months to get the money.

My last withdrawal was commited at 41st bussiness day (I started procedure at Sunday)

You can check holidays here:
http://www.workingdays.se/

I can see the need of checking withdrawals, but total of 30 days instead 60 would be much nicer.

Well thats another thing. Its a total joke to think that everything stops cos some on holiday. what are we dealing with here a large modern business like company or a couple of people that work out of the back of some garage !!

Indeed if other RCE games come then this concept above is doomed to failure. I suggest it is changed before such a situation causes players to play other RCE games.

I think it's take a sec to depo...and if you withdraw to the same account...it should only take a sec too:confused:

obviously, they cant afford to give it back out. that's the only reason.

Simple - 40 business days (~2 months) withdrawal time is there to prevent mass withdrawals and regulate amount of money ingame.

I'm sorry Liberty, but are you a bit naive? What answers did you expect? Seems pretty obvious to me.

So with poker and bingo how long does it take to withdraw?

If you remember a few miners using some exploit to mine huge amounts a few years ago, be glad there is a mechanism to stop people tempted to using exploits, hacking accounts, trust scams etc and prevent the wrong doers from getting hold of their money within 3 days.

In 7 years I've never heard of anyone not getting their withdrawal, and yes 2 months is a long wait, but it's there for a good reason.

Fact is it should be as simple as moving ped from your pedcard and into storage or back again

Any hedge fund in the world limits how much you can take out and how long you have to wait for the money. It simply allows the business side of the operation to stay in business. They make a rule. It takes 40 business days to get your money. That way they can balance the books with the known outgoing cash.

It really is a business thing. Imagine running a business (not very profitably) and all of a sudden you have a small run on the bank. Say 5% of all your money is being withdrawn. As a business man your shitting your pants as now you have to figure out payroll, AP, and everything else you had planned for the next few weeks.

This system fixes that. And yes I have owned a business for 20 years and if any of you out there also own one you know CASH FLOW SUCKS!

I know you want your money you don’t care if the business behind it goes out of business after you leave. Ya well the business and all its other clients do.

As annoying as it is, there have to be longer time to withdraw to prevent exploiter's and scammer's attempts to steal money from game. It is another matter if 40 days is really necessary or would 20 be enough....

Its simply poor business to leave someone waiting 40 days on some archaic powetrip system so that at the end of it they can have their ped back after depo and withdrawal fees ofc

Does nothing to discourAge my withdraw, it only discourages my deposit.

I would agree with this.

Most online sportbooks can get you your money in a matter of a couple days, sometimes under a day. Some also allow transfer of funds between accounts so they have to be careful too.

If a Sportbook makes an error they eat the cost or make adjustments immediately. Their fault their cost. They do not delay cashouts to their players due to their own mistakes which are not caught in a timely manner, meaning within hours.

Yes some have lost money do to various reasons but the reputable one survive and thrive.

Well I'm quite glad that if a certain individual managed to summon me to space

looted a few hundred $ from me, they wouldn't be spending it at the weekend.

And I'm sure theres a few hundred players out there who have lent valuable items out that would feel a bit less safe if withdrawals were quicker.

Poor service doesn't mean you have to put up with it. security of peds I see as a separate issue.

obviously, they cant afford to give it back out. that's the only reason.

it has been like this aslong as i know...i did first withdrawl about 7-8 years ago and thne it was also 40 days

Back