Info: The Ultimate Guide To Beacon Missions

It's readily apparent that a lot of hard work went into this.

+rep :)

Good job!

Awesome work, keep up the work :)
Did a robot beacon about 6 years ago, now im gonna do another and see how it is :)

Awesome work, keep up the work :)
Did a robot beacon about 6 years ago, now im gonna do another and see how it is :)

Best of luck!

Stubbled upon 3 robot beacons in a "something out of the ordinary" find last night, so I'm reading up on them, since I haven't done one myself yet.
While a lot of focus is on the fact that you have to loot as much storage boxes as possible, I asssume that the mobs you kill during the mission, still drop loot, right?

Additionally, while the maximum TT-value determines the difficulty of the beacon, does the current TT value signify anything, seeing as mine were at 6, 10 and 13 peds, respectively?

Any insigths would be apprecieated.

Stubbled upon 3 robot beacons in a "something out of the ordinary" find last night, so I'm reading up on them, since I haven't done one myself yet.
While a lot of focus is on the fact that you have to loot as much storage boxes as possible, I asssume that the mobs you kill during the mission, still drop loot, right?

Additionally, while the maximum TT-value determines the difficulty of the beacon, does the current TT value signify anything, seeing as mine were at 6, 10 and 13 peds, respectively?

Any insigths would be apprecieated.

Unless it has changed all loot is provided by the boxes you loot at the end,mobs do not contain loot.

Current TT value signifies nothing other than how much you have to repair it to use it.

Back