Should i pay a scammer ?

Status

Noemy

Provider
Noemy Siphilys Conscience
Hello guys.

I have always share the items in the loots with friends. But i have a question for you :

I looted an item with 2 noobs in team. One of them is a scammer. Should i share with him too ?

Ill share with the second noob ofc because he's honest and he need peds for skilling.

Im asking myself: " who said to share an item with ****ing scammer " ?

Please what you do ?

that's a good question, i dont know... but he is

Actually it makes no sence to play with person who scammed you ( or other player ). If he will loot item, he would share with u? Was there some rules before u started hunt? If u break rules, then ur scammer now ^^

that's a good question, i dont know... but he is

The right thing to do would be to share the loot then.

Having said that if I had a scammer on my team I wouldn't share anything with such a low life even if it is the wrong thing to do. I just hate scammers that much.

Actually it makes no sence to play with person who scammed you ( or other player ). If he will loot item, he would share with u? Was there some rules before u started hunt? If u break rules, then ur scammer now ^^

Do whatever you had the plan to do when you made the team, if you had in thought to share items with him then you share with him...

Don't make a team, tell the scammer he can join and you will share items and then you won't share it, that makes you even worse...

So watchout what you do :)

If you agreed to split items (is what rules I always hunt with) split or you will become a scammer too! ;)

Always be better than "that person" If you invited to the team, than you should split. There are many people who take advantage, scam, and are not trustworthy. Just always keep your head high do not stoop to the level of these people and honor your word and or reputation by actions. Way to many people that make promises and say they are going to do one thing and the follow through never happens.

Bottom line, they were in the team (maybe they shouldn't have been) But you need to split if that is the premiss the team was made under.

Cheers,
Salty~

Should i pay a scammer ?

Here's a few rules:

1) Always split loot in team the way you initially agreed

2) Never team with a scammer

3) Never team with a player who tries to think of an excuse not to split loot as agreed.

How about giving the scammers share of the loot to the person they scammed?

Here's a few rules:

1) Always split loot in team the way you initially agreed

2) Never team with a scammer

3) Never team with a player who tries to think of an excuse not to split loot as agreed.

Best answer

How about giving the scammers share of the loot to the person they scammed?

Problem there is as slither put. If you made a team and agreed to split then you have to abide by the rules you set. Anything else is just dishonest or a scam. Plenty of scammers about in all shapes and forms in here from telling a small lie to influence a price decision to plain thieving. Surely it's not that hard to keep by the 3 rules slither so eloquently put?

Hello guys.

I have always share the items in the loots with friends. But i have a question for you :

I looted an item with 2 noobs in team. One of them is a scammer. Should i share with him too ?

Ill share with the second noob ofc because he's honest and he need peds for skilling.

Im asking myself: " who said to share an item with ****ing scammer " ?

Please what you do ?

What did they do to get the name scammer?

Not sure it have been asked, but how do you know he is a scammer ?
:)) posted right in same time, i see bigdaddy now asking the same).

what were the original terms of the team loot share on items?

All else is irrelevant

All other suggestions seem good for in the future.

re

Well. I'm the "scammer".

Let me learn you a bit more about the story.

1 weeks before to loot this item, we looted a combustive attack nano V in team. Noemy wanted to buy that and we told that the price will be TT+800. 2 weeks later he came with peds and said that he won't pay more than 800 peds for the item (TT was 50-70 so 850-870 in total). When i asked him the total price he cried scammer everywhere and deleted me from his guestlist.

Now he come there to ask your mind to cover him when i'll post there to talk about a scammer who didn't share the item ..

Gratz Noemy ;-) Really good player, next time you will give us the total story before saying something please.

PS: Now he don't want to share the Dune rider part that we looted on an instance. Rules were: All items split so ....
Thanks for the "noobs" term, for me a noob is a newcommer not a 10 years old player ;-) Even if i don't have same skill as you.

PS2: I didn't want to talk about that on this forum to show you how he was but now i can't stay there and don't make anything. I'm a good guy and i though he was. I really hope that i will get my part on this run and if i do, it will be one more friend loose. Even if he don't.

Last edited:
Well. I'm the "scammer".

Let me learn you a bit more about the story.

1 weeks before to loot this item, we looted a combustive attack nano V in team. Noemy wanted to buy that and we told that the price will be TT+800. 2 weeks later he came with peds and said that he won't pay more than 800 peds for the item (TT was 50-70 so 850-870 in total). When i asked him the total price he cried scammer everywhere and deleted me from his guestlist.

Now he come there to ask your mind to cover him when i'll post there to talk about a scammer who didn't share the item ..

Gratz Noemy ;-) Really good player, next time you will give us the total story before saying something please.

PS: Now he don't want to share the Dune rider part that we looted on an instance. Rules were: All items split so ....
Thanks for the "noobs" term, for me a noob is a newcommer not a 10 years old player ;-) Even if i don't have same skill as you.

PS2: I didn't want to talk about that on this forum to show you how he was but now i can't stay there and don't make anything. I'm a good guy and i though he was. I really hope that i will get my part on this run and if i do, it will be one more friend loose. Even if he don't.

Well its quite simple lincey you sell the chip combustive attack nano V and split the money with Noemy. Noemy you sell the Dune rider part and split the peds with all members of team. Once you done that get someone to bang your heads together and tell you If you cant play nicely together dont play together at all FFS

re

I'm sure that i told it bad.

Well bigdady, we sold the chip to Noemy and that's why he called me scammer. I really don't care atm about that sell but about my reputation. He come there and cry for scammer when there are not any scammer "for the moment".

We splitted the chip with him. At this moment, it make 3 weeks that we're waiting for him to sell this armor part.

This isn't the place to talk about that but he removed me from all his friendlist so it's the only place where i can do it.

Edit : I just tried to contact him on the forum to talk about that in a private place, he told to a friend that he won't read anything about me and ignore me.
Who's the scammer now?

Last edited:
And now that we've heard from both sides, little reminder of the forum rules:

Forum Rules said:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

:locked:

Status
Back