Crafting P4a

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
I'm just asking around, looking to see what is the best offer I can get from crafters who make this weapon on some consistant basis, if I where to purchase on bulk say 28 P4a's at 1 time, say 2x a month. Of course I would like each item to be placed at full tt at all times as well, so partials are not wanted.

What can you offer me for the lot? Just PM me your responses please. Thank you.

If this is in the wrong area please move where suitable moderators. I do apologise.

Last edited:
This probably depends on the supply of basic scanning sensors...

I'm pretty sure those were removed from the game along with all the various "Target Assessment Units". one of the things im extremely irritated about, as I spent years working up the qr and chains on the BP's needed. as those are the key components in pretty much ALL of the older Geotrek weapons.

There may be a mob out there that loots them somewhere. I know myself and many others haven't seen one pop up in loot since that vu. a shame really.. as now... there are pretty much even MORE useless bp's to fill books.

This probably depends on the supply of basic scanning sensors...
All I want to know, is if there is a supplier out there that can meet my demand & at what price (bulk) is all I'm asking. I have no need of the intricate details of crafting said item. Thanks for your input Rem.

Last edited:
I can craft it, 194 ped for each gun

Back