PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dabrixmgp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i just started and I certainly do not have any extra teleporters. I have Camp Icarus and thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    There's no Port Atlantis Marina tp anymore, so to get New Oxford and TI City you have to go to Port Atlantis on your own and talk to the Immigration Officer near the piers (and don't forget to unlock PA's tps while there). Half Moon Bay and Minopolis disappeared from the map for everyone after the last VU, tps are physically there but you have to visit them to unlock.
    I have added a temporary note addressing this issue. Since I am not quite sure what changes were introduced on purpose and what happened by mistake, I will wait a bit until I update the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisha View Post
    I have added a temporary note addressing this issue. Since I am not quite sure what changes were introduced on purpose and what happened by mistake, I will wait a bit until I update the guide.

i spent the first 2 hours trying to figure out why I didnt have them. Reinstalled the game twice because I thought I was bugged lol. The guide for getting the rest of the TPs was awesome though. Also my mentor told me to get a Sleipner Mk1 and it was the best purchase I have made so far. Havent been killed once while grabbing TPs. Just fly to the /locs, land, and hit T.

i spent the first 2 hours trying to figure out why I didnt have them. Reinstalled the game twice because I thought I was bugged lol.
    Sorry about that!

The tricky thing about writing and maintaining a guide like this is that things tend to randomly get messed up every now and then during an update and that there are also permanent changes that are not in the vu notes we get after the update.

So keeping up with changes and figuring out when to update can be a bit of a challenge.

Also my mentor told me to get a Sleipner Mk1 and it was the best purchase I have made so far. Havent been killed once while grabbing TPs. Just fly to the /locs, land, and hit T.
    Yes, that's the fast forward version of a tp run.
    Last edited by Nisha; 07-19-2014 at 16:47.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alpha AG Geek
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Great work, OP!
    Alpha AG Geek \\ Project Entropia Participant // VU 7.5 Colonist
    Member- VRW Post 9.4.6, Participant- Last "real" Beacon Mission

1. Why isnt this stickied?
    2. Any plans to add more teleporters? For example Nymphtown is a good one to have because its near a great spot to do the Combibo Iron Mission.

2. Any plans to add more teleporters? For example Nymphtown is a good one to have because its near a great spot to do the Combibo Iron Mission.
    I am open to suggestions.

The tps you find on my list so far are either fairly easy to reach or useful for new players (or both). And at some point I decided that I did not want to put people off by including too many tps.

But I agree that Nymphtown is a nice tp to have. So let me check if I can find a good route to get there.

This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Angel Spike Sunny
    Society
    The Disturbed Ones
    Images
    Absolutely Brilliant Nisha!!

The best part of this game back when I joined in 2005 was exploration, running TP's getting stuck at an outpost, making friends, joining "Running to XXX, who wants to join" parties and learning the mobs and the landscape.

All lost with the advent of flying vehicles.

I love the fact that you have done this guide and I hope many take the time to run

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nor Alien Euqcab
    Society
    The Gathering
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by safara View Post
    Absolutely Brilliant Nisha!!

The best part of this game back when I joined in 2005 was exploration, running TP's getting stuck at an outpost, making friends, joining "Running to XXX, who wants to join" parties and learning the mobs and the landscape.

All lost with the advent of flying vehicles.

I love the fact that you have done this guide and I hope many take the time to run
    Seconded! Ty for the guide!

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Grey Greyhair Sloth
    Society
    Tax Collectors
    It appears that the PA Immigration Official has stopped giving out TPs. Not sure when he stopped, but newbies going to see him on March 7th 2015, and up to today get NO TPs from him. This is going to make it REAL hard for newbies to get to the Ambulimax sweating areas on Amethera continent.

Quote Originally Posted by GreySloth View Post
    It appears that the PA Immigration Official has stopped giving out TPs. Not sure when he stopped, but newbies going to see him on March 7th 2015, and up to today get NO TPs from him. This is going to make it REAL hard for newbies to get to the Ambulimax sweating areas on Amethera continent.
    I'm aware of the problem. However, from what I heard some avas still get the tps and only some do not.

Anyone got more information about the situation?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast