mob not added

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Not sure if you had an automatic function for new mobs to be added, or not.

But just a heads up, the new Magurg Male mobs have no detail list, mobID or show any data when calling the
getMobs function.

Not sure if you had an automatic function for new mobs to be added, or not.

But just a heads up, the new Magurg Male mobs have no detail list, mobID or show any data when calling the
getMobs function.

The system will add them automatically. BUT I need to classify the mob before it has got all the attributes you need in the API. :)

I will see if I have time to classify the "missing mobs" this weekend. Globals and so on ARE logged for the new mobs.

we are now 3 weeks after "that" weekend, I am curious to see if this will ever happen on BIG Industries mob :scratch2:

I was waiting to Magurg to get tracked to use your service for long time event... changing my mind right now.

Hey m8,

We are working on getting new mobs added to the system, with the new updates and all the tag information change the items need to be manually applied to the code. We have recorded the globals and they are in the database. Starfinder has been working his fingers raw along with the rest of the team to update all the new information coming from the latest VU.

Just so you know the information below is what is still left from last VU each item takes 5-10 minutes manually to put into the code to make sure that all the information is accurate. I will make sure that we flag Magurg male for you as a priority. We work on each entry as planet defined so we will be to Arkadia soon and things will certainly start working.

318 missing Blueprints
1090 items without a TT value
313 uncategorized items
12 uncategorized mobs
195 weapons without stats

Thanks for your patience

Todd | Entropia Life Support Team

Back