Magurg unleashed

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
Friday evening 20:00 MA is planned the launch event of Arkadia Land Area 1.

90 minutes Highest single Loot Rule, 1000 PED in prize (1st 500 PED, 2nd 300 PED, 3rd 200 PED), ticket free.

Have fun and good luck to the partecipants!

Will the spawns contain male & female alike?

Congratz on the new DNA and LA, best of luck to everyone in the event!

I tried these in team with a soc mate who is a much higher level than me. Beware of these nasty critters, they dont hit all the time and often go half a minute without attack, then BAM - you are dead - Lol - nice new mob though and nice visuals in the LA

Would love info on how hard they actually hit.

The damage informations would be helpfull, so far the theories are that Magurgs hit in 2 different ways, one cut/stab/imp, and another with some different damage, acid maybe?

MAGURG UNLEASHED will be back next Friday at 20 MA, same rules and prize (1000 PED prize, free to join)

The damage informations would be helpfull, so far the theories are that Magurgs hit in 2 different ways, one cut/stab/imp, and another with some different damage, acid maybe?

MAGURG UNLEASHED will be back next Friday at 20 MA, same rules and prize (1000 PED prize, free to join)

My tests so far have only ever shown cut/stab/imp. A good way to check would be with adj pixie. I have always had 23 pts of protection from it. If you get a different number then there is an alternate attack. I think those stalkers just do massive damage compared to other maturities.

I wish you would slide the event out by an hour or two. 20 MA is 5 am where I live.

MAGURG UNLEASHED will be back on Friday 11 October at 20 MA

Have fun and good luck to the partecipants!

Magurg unleashed is this evening at 20 MA!

A warp from Calypso to Arkadia will be offered to the partecipants, leaving from Twins around 17-18 MA, pm me to be added to the ship guest list!

I wish you would slide the event out by an hour or two. 20 MA is 5 am where I live.

Will have that in mind on next event :)

Now, WHO will be the first to get the new items from those? :cool:

btw grem + 5B is ok for up to old alphas :)

Free Warp flight for everyone joining event with Pathfinder XXIX (Luckycharm) leaving Calypso at 19 MA :beerchug:

Magurgs are back!

An event will be held 24th December 19:00 MA time with 250 PED in prize.

Lets be the first to loot that UL item!

Offering free warp to event area!

Must register for event and talk to me 1 hour before event starts

Subscribing ;). Not sure if i will have time for this one though ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

I would spend peds and pay you tax to kill 18k small magurgs for the mission chain.

If the spawn stays as is, I won't be shooting any more mobs than the 3 big ones I killed earlier this week. Ever.

When the Arkadia team changes to a maturity based point system instead of a point per kill basis, I'll reconsider.

Good luck with your event and LA.

/slupor

They wont change existing mission requirements. New missions will most likely follow the points based approach. We've (ark players) already discussed this general issue with ark devs and had a response.

Back