Wait...what? *Auto triggered skill bonus*

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but in 10K peds cycled in 2 days I haven't got any skill bonus or whatever you're talking here

I am using max SIB pistol, maybe we get those only with unmaxed weapons?

IF you guys pop open the progress bar you will see some skills that have a White band across it. some how that white bar moves and when it hits the other side i believe that is when the SKill bonus occurs has nothing to do with the amount of time you spend.

http://www.twitch.tv/strash333/c/2990277

what mining version looks like

anyways GL

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but in 10K peds cycled in 2 days I haven't got any skill bonus or whatever you're talking here

Each of you can be right ;). Will try to watch those white bars closely next time i am ingame.

Falagor
:bandit:

IF you guys pop open the progress bar you will see some skills that have a White band across it. some how that white bar moves and when it hits the other side i believe that is when the SKill bonus occurs has nothing to do with the amount of time you spend.

That white bar you mentioned just shows the state of the skill as you started the session. There are just some skills, that don't have this bar (anymore), because you already got enough skill points to make the green bar full and get to the next "stage" (or level or skill meter or whatever you may call this). Just look at your skills progress right when you start.

greetings
shadowman

My guess is you have to stay alive - I know I've never gotten a skill bonus but I'm quite careless about dying.

Back