How to deal with Entropias crashes and bugs

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
how many MA employes does it take to change a lightbulb? we may never get this answer as all of them might be out in MA HQ and that's why everything fails since no one can see

anyway to change a lightbulb or "fix" the problem is not the way we have to look at this! we have to step outside the box and take a philosophical look at this.

now since I can't turn quickly or tp without crasching playing is hard but there's nothing to do for now

so instead of changing the bulb we should simply create are own "living with the darkness support" group while things are being fixed

some easy steps to stop yourself from sending MA an anthrax letter:

• sit down(if not already seated which I asume you are, anything else would be odd... not saying bad, very "new age" of you)
  • drink some soft flowery tea (green jasmine is my favourite)
  • think happy thoughs (the kind of thoughs you shouldn't be thinking about just before giving a speach infront of hundres of people)
  • bang your girlfriend(for those people still looking for that special one maybe switch hands and try something new)
  • laugh insanely until professional medical attention is brought to you before you murder your loud neighbours

doesn't it feel better alreday!

learn to live with insanity today and be happier today! sincerely I forgott mahah

I think we all should gather at a stable server (Twin Peaks seems to be stable) get our flowers and heart-shaped pillows out and dance... and rename "trade channel" to "fun channel"! :yay:
Doing anything else makes little sense since whole Universe might collapse anytime:eyecrazy:

cant meet at twin... floating in space at the moment...:tapfinger

How come some are looting hofs & rare items while lots/most keep crashing?

Different hardware? software? ... any ideas how to fix the crash fest?

Changed to safe mode & no audio but no use :/

Memory use just builds up (for no reason, standing still with nothing around) and then obviously causes a crash when it's too much for my system ... anyone know what to do? :)

Last edited:
More updates plz, it helps to save my time n $.

I think we all should gather at a stable server (Twin Peaks seems to be stable) get our flowers and heart-shaped pillows out and dance... and rename "trade channel" to "fun channel"! :yay:
Doing anything else makes little sense since whole Universe might collapse anytime:eyecrazy:

Stable server?

Last edited:
How come some are looting hofs & rare items while lots/most keep crashing?

... cuz this shit is rigged?

GZ once again to the chosen few getting the 15k+ hofs and rare items up the wazoo; I can't even stay logged in long enough to kill a Prot...

... cuz this shit is rigged?

GZ once again to the chosen few getting the 15k+ hofs and rare items up the wazoo; I can't even stay logged in long enough to kill a Prot...

you can't kill prots fix ur shit!

how many MA employes does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two. One to change the lightbulb and the other to answer support cases of people complaining about the flickering darkness. :cool:

Two. One to change the lightbulb and the other to answer support cases of people complaining about the flickering darkness. :cool:

Or just one explaining in a supportcase it's an intended feature

Back