Info: The bug fix wish list

Status
gallards on arkadia invisible for me :p

Well let's put another one.

Could we maybe get a fix on Mindforce skilling giving Laser weapon skills instead Mindforce skills?

Well, it seems that ALL of the mindforce attack chip are showing laser sniper hit and ranged laser dmg as the require professions, although they still need synthetic ME to use.

Screw-up of epic proportions!

Please please fix the bug where one of my students was trying to make his paper long enough by putting it on 2x line spacing. It is not aesthetically pleasing and reduces the information per area.

More generally, if you're going to make changes to fonts/spacing/interface, please make them optional and/or configurable.

My lvl IX elec chip now suddenly requires lvl 34 *laser* so no playing for me as I'm going 100% MF :mad: How the h*ll could a bug like this occur? It's beyond stupid...

No cyrillic part in new fu***g fonts! Unable to communicate in russian or another language with cyrillic fonts using!
MA! How long we must suffer?

Joakim, quite a list of bugs there in the OP. All under investigation. Is there going to be a pure massive VU which addresses them all. Believe me, every player would appreciate a VU of massive big fixes rather than new content!

Another thing i just noticed as.. for some reason there have been mass disconnects, almost entire F-list suddenly drops as well as myself on a few occasions.

When crafting... I noticed that after a disconnect, when I come back and resume, of course I loose whatever "count" of clicks I was on.. so any logging goes out the window. BUT the worst is the following....

While crafting you get materials back on partials of course. Now.. usually these are put in your inventory, which is nice as it allows at the end of a run to see returns and so on. and the system chews through your storage materials (which I'm still not happy about) but when logging back in, and continuing to craft, the system FIRST starts chewing through the materials in inventory. and also any materials returned from partials gets used up until the stack runs out before it starts eating through any container and storage.

When the new interface changed, I expressed my dislike for this as well as others, and was responded to on EF that having a button/toggle/menu for WHERE the system would take materials from would be ideal. Of course it never happened.

PLEASE add in a button/thingey to allocate where materials are used from!!! this would help greatly with disconnects, next day runs, etc.

As previous post stated; I've been experiencing connection loses; failed messages and massive lag, not only lootlag.
I checked my internet connection after being kicked; but my download rate was 24mB; upload was 2mB at the time; so I can exclude my connection/ISP.

Make the mannequin show on the mannequin pad show up without having to pick up the pad and replace it on the floor.

I CTD all the time. I have a stable 100/10mbps FTTH connection. In client loader I set connection to 2.0Mbit. The game closes without error msg, client loader stays open and my ava stays logged in. After first log-in attempt I have to wait a minute and then I can log in again.

I'm using 64-bit client.
Computer specs: C2D, 4GB RAM, GPU: ATI something, Win 8.1 fresh install (the same happened on 8).

I CTD all the time. I have a stable 100/10mbps FTTH connection. In client loader I set connection to 2.0Mbit. The game closes without error msg, client loader stays open and my ava stays logged in. After first log-in attempt I have to wait a minute and then I can log in again.

I'm using 64-bit client.
Computer specs: C2D, 4GB RAM, GPU: ATI something, Win 8.1 fresh install (the same happened on 8).

That is interesting, last night I had my first ever CDT without an error message and had to do just what you had to do with the re-log etc.

Fix the bloody bugs! How hard can it be??????????????????

Yawn, Joakim...how we coming with all those bugs????

Polished Chrome isn't fixed yet and I am struggling to find a reason to deposit or invest in items when simple bugs remain broken after years. Yes, Polished Chrome has been bugged since VU14!!!. I spent a lot of Ped on Polished Chrome and I am extremely unhappy that is it taking years to tweak it back to how it should look.

To put things into perspective, I used to deposit over 30000Ped a fortnight... not anymore. I now depo maybe 100-200Ped at a time, if at all. I am not the only one. Time to fix the bugs we want fixing as a priority. You have a list in the opening post so we hope to see some movement by the VU.

Come on guys, fix this.

Yawn, Joakim...how we coming with all those bugs????

Polished Chrome isn't fixed yet and I am struggling to find a reason to deposit or invest in items when simple bugs remain broken after years. Yes, Polished Chrome has been bugged since VU14!!!. I spent a lot of Ped on Polished Chrome and I am extremely unhappy that is it taking years to tweak it back to how it should look.

To put things into perspective, I used to deposit over 30000Ped a fortnight... not anymore. I now depo maybe 100-200Ped at a time, if at all. I am not the only one. Time to fix the bugs we want fixing as a priority. You have a list in the opening post so we hope to see some movement by the VU.

Come on guys, fix this.

Over the years I have noticed that when we get a fix or even a VU for that matter often times something else is broken or does not function as it did before. You would think after 10 years that would not happen. I too have cut way back on my depos as you have.

Hi. I culd not find friend request bug in the list. The request is sent but the other avatar doesnt receives it and u can not resend as it keeps saying one is already sent. sorry if its mentioned already

Kim
Joa-Kim
Kim-berley

and Ana-Kim Skywalker ?

Many Kim, but not much Bugs fixed.

I would like an old bug back, in the past I could move out in to third person and drag my avatars hit bar off an attachment form an equipped weapon. It was nice playing with my hud off and only having a hp bar.

URGENT: I can't get past the loading screen. Everything loads but the graphics!

I tried clearing the shader cache, I tried safe mode, resetting, I've tried 64 and 32 bit modes... It takes forever to launch, then after logging in which goes quickly, the loading screen goes to full progress and then doesn't go away.. EVER. If I go to a much faster connection, ridiculously fast, there's a 50/50 chance of it actually loading up and letting me play. But I don't have access to such a fast connection much of the time. I can hear the sounds, like turrets shooting, people laughing etc... All things you hear when the game is loaded I can hear. But, I see nothing but the loading screen.

This is a bit ridiculous when everything worked fine in the last VU's, but now, the new and improved 15 is a failure.

I tried clearing the shader cache, I tried safe mode, resetting, I've tried 64 and 32 bit modes... It takes forever to launch, then after logging in which goes quickly, the loading screen goes to full progress and then doesn't go away.. EVER. If I go to a much faster connection, ridiculously fast, there's a 50/50 chance of it actually loading up and letting me play. But I don't have access to such a fast connection much of the time. I can hear the sounds, like turrets shooting, people laughing etc... All things you hear when the game is loaded I can hear. But, I see nothing but the loading screen.

This is a bit ridiculous when everything worked fine in the last VU's, but now, the new and improved 15 is a failure.

I had such problems. Then I bought a new PC and they all went away. Is your rig perhaps outdated?

Edit: Nevermind. Read your post again and saw that it worked fine before VU15.

Very good thread however there are no dates, is the list in the OP still current it doesn't seem to be have been updated for a year.

Is there a thread like this where we can suggest improvements?

I can't find where to vote to prioritse items as stated. This would be an excellent way to get input from the player base.

Please fix bug that turn PvP in LandGrab Land Areas after server restarts. After some server restarts some random LG LAs gets PvP on. Writing support cases about that for around 2 years. Like 1 year ago was VU with note that it was fixed, but right after it we had same problem. Told to support, but support closed case and told it was fixed... But it wasnt fixed... Ever...

Please fix bug that turn PvP in LandGrab Land Areas after server restarts. After some server restarts some random LG LAs gets PvP on. Writing support cases about that for around 2 years. Like 1 year ago was VU with note that it was fixed, but right after it we had same problem. Told to support, but support closed case and told it was fixed... But it wasnt fixed... Ever...

oh wow, you are still fighting to see that fixed. After all those threads and support cases, do you still have hope?

onto the topic.

Ankitus set armor + any master coat creates a clipping glitch on the ass area, would love to see a fix there.

Joakim can we have an update on how all the bugs under investigation are going? An update would be great public relations!

Joakim can we have an update on how all the bugs under investigation are going? An update would be great public relations!

That would be a great idea. I have one other suggestion, if and when that is done, post each of the bugs that are still a problem in a new thread and close this one. The reason I would like to see that happen is so one can look at the current thread and see if the bug one is about to post has already been posted. It is time consuming to read 30 pages to check, and moreover, it keeps the forum trolls ripping you for posting something that was posted 17 pages before.

Still no updates...

Earth to Joakim??? Hello? Can you advise on the bug fixes listed at the start of the thread?

we don't even know if he/she is alive at this point.
I think the only one running MA currently is Bertha Bot, and I don't know if she knows to feed the hamsters or not.:scratch2:

Shop Booth Textures - Missing since a few updates. Used to be Red & white.

Greets.

The shop booths, from the days of Project Entropia days, had a very enticing Red & White texture on them. (Does anyone have screencaps?)

Since the past few updates ago - they were left UNTEXTURED and grey - and this issue has now been forgotten.

I have made 2 support cases thus far - one was "copy-paste-response-auto-closed". So I re-opened it via another case - which is now left eternally open with no response.

Keep in mind we INVEST in these virtual properties inside EU, and anything that DEVALUES them - is not acceptable.

Please fix.

Thanks.

if this is the suggestion box, i got a suggestion.. auction fees on items are out of control.
yea, im not talking about the fees to post muscle oils that sell for 105%, im talking about the items that are 200 tt or less and have MU over 20k and higher.

should be a limit to auction fees.. no more than 20 ped??

Last edited:
Status
Back