Mentor and Diciple ?

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

it seems that diciples can now graduate again. I just had another diciple doing so, rated me 5 star

- AGAIN, I did not get a skill gain
- This time I didn't even get an item

Am I the only one?

I had over 20 diciples graduating over the past few years, yet I am still at 2 in that skill and still haven't unlocked it ... This is idiotic imo

Angel

Items

Check in your "stackable loot" section to see if you got a "Neurobiotic Booster".

Apparently these have been added to the Mentor Loot pool these days. I also thought I was missing an item for a while until I found that :(

I did not check my skill gains though.

kk, checked ...did get a hunter armor part mentor edition ...

shame about the skill gain which didn't happen :*(

Angel

is it absolutely correct 100% that disciples can now graduate?

yes I also got a shitty armor part today but no skill gain

shame that ME weapons could drop from instances and those of us who actually use the mentoring system get shit on constantly.

got some neuro booster 10hour 40%

increased 1 lvl in mentor now im at 3 :yay:

One of my disciples graduated immediately after vu14.3.
There was no skillgain message or loot window - however when I checked, there was an actual increase in skill points, and a new ME item in my inventory.

One of my disciples graduated immediately after vu14.3.
There was no skillgain message or loot window - however when I checked, there was an actual increase in skill points, and a new ME item in my inventory.
Yes, same here. I compared to a recent Jdegre skill scan I had done before the disciple graduated and I had exactly 1 point more in mentor skill afterwards. Previously the skill gain message would show together with the ME loot window popping up, but since the item goes silently right into your carried storage now I suppose the skill gain also come silently.

Check in your "stackable loot" section to see if you got a "Neurobiotic Booster".

Apparently these have been added to the Mentor Loot pool these days. I also thought I was missing an item for a while until I found that :(

I did not check my skill gains though.

I seriously hope they are not giving Neurobiotic shit as a ME gift. Seriously WTF!!!! You cant even trade it. This to me will be a massive FU to everyone.

I am going to assume you are wrong cause i have one of those and had a soc mate graduate and if that is what i get then there is no reason whatsoever to ever try to help a new player stay in this game.

I seriously hope they are not giving Neurobiotic shit as a ME gift. Seriously WTF!!!! You cant even trade it. This to me will be a massive FU to everyone.

I am going to assume you are wrong cause i have one of those and had a soc mate graduate and if that is what i get then there is no reason whatsoever to ever try to help a new player stay in this game.
if you have one now and you didn't before then it is your mentor gift, lots of others reported this too, but as you I hope I never get that...

I am much happier with a booster than with hunter peices, its something I can actually use and benefit from.
The one I got today makes 3 I have gotten from disciples now this year, and I will use this one just as carefully as I did the last 2.

Would still love an awesome high end high mu item though

if you have one now and you didn't before then it is your mentor gift, lots of others reported this too, but as you I hope I never get that...

Well then my new support case will be for them to take it back as I find it insulting.

I look forward to the back and forth with support to get them to remove it from my inventory. I doubt they will even understand why it is an insult to begin with.

I am much happier with a booster than with hunter peices, its something I can actually use and benefit from.
The one I got today makes 3 I have gotten from disciples now this year, and I will use this one just as carefully as I did the last 2.

Would still love an awesome high end high mu item though
The thing is tho, Hunter you can sell (in theory lol)

if I were able to sell this to someone then sure, but since I can't I hope I never receive it

Back