VSE Mk 1 (sweating tool)

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
just found out I'm way to unskilled to use this fine sweating tool...

So for all who been asking for better sweating tools in the past, please max the default one first.

Last edited:
Only because it does not say if it has sib. Any item that is like this like the heart fap will be considered non sib even though it can be maxed.

I noticed this, too. Technically, it being maxed at lvl 100 is probably true, but will serve to revive all those urban legends about how SG skill somehow matters. :laugh:

I noticed this, too. Technically, it being maxed at lvl 100 is probably true, but will serve to revive all those urban legends about how SG skill somehow matters. :laugh:

You never know when an update will make urban legends into reality here ;)

On a side note, tools that do not require skills to use (refiners, coloring and texturing tools) always display 0%. Shouldn't they rather show 100% instead? (as you can use them to full capacity even if you're a 10 minutes old noob?)

On a side note, tools that do not require skills to use (refiners, coloring and texturing tools) always display 0%. Shouldn't they rather show 100% instead? (as you can use them to full capacity even if you're a 10 minutes old noob?)

a N/A non applicable would probably be more appropriate.

Back