forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hello all,

www.lundsys.com/Entropia/index.php

*NEW* BETA DESIGN!

I started a website about 5 years ago to help manage entropia data, help track crafting trends, and learn about the web programming stuff involved. There have been a few versions over the period, and most of my work is behind the scenes, server code and such. (I am not a layout or html guy and it shows, but the data is robust)

There are a ton of tools and charts ect in place, and a pretty vast background layer of data, which is used on many different devices and apps. (Android, Overwolf) *The android App has been stuck in a development migration mess (studio from eclipse) The App hasn't been updated in some time on Google play, but the data is whatever current data my site feeds, so it constantly gets updated with new data.

and even ......a .......KILL PIRATES MINIGAME!!! (rough draft, mid page :) )

Feel free to poke around, I have recently updated the member area some, and it has evolved quite a bit, with things in place to make things even more interesting.

This site was started with hello world, it now incorporates so many languages and platforms, its hard to keep track of, but an awesome free(*almost, I pay for servers) learning experience.

Accounts are free, and once logged in, the site becomes your own. Which means any data you see will be yours, not mine. You can even watch Twitch right on the site, pick any game, pick any channel running!

By data, I mean....data.

You get full copies of your own databases of all kinds, your own personal wiki, with personalized content, across many devices, that soon you will be able to edit as you see fit.
Things like Gold rush tracking, inventory and blueprint management (simple one click upload) and easy searching of them , Hunting trackers, Item data, Personal Loot tables, and so much more.

I have a ton of functions I have some are working and up, some are disabled for now, but if you like Entropia information....this is the one stop shop. (*if you cant find it here, use the custom search engine near the bottom, or one of the many external related links provided)

Anyhow enjoy, feel free to holler if you need anything or have any ideas.

Last edited:
I just keep getting the error message below.

"We found an error with: Invitation code incorrect"

Tried numerous times with different options below,

: Atrox.
(Space)Atrox.
Atrox.
Atrox

I just keep getting the error message below.

"We found an error with: Invitation code incorrect"

Tried numerous times with different options below,

: Atrox.
(Space)Atrox.
Atrox.
Atrox

Apologies I typed Atrox when it was atrox, and should be both. So it should take both versions (cap A and no cap A) now. :)

Thanks for the heads up

Added some stuff today,

Blueprints and item tables are working again with search and filtering.

Started in on preferences so people can set public viewing of their runs/gear ect.

Made live a basic weapons page, and wrote a simplified formula to determine what images are used. And put out a few basic stats with some visual help.

Will be going through all of the game data page basic layouts and queries 1st before really digging too deep on filters and tools on each. Certainly will make selection easier ect, not very optimal with a single dropdown on mobile browsers atm.

And getting the drag and drop uploads for images, items and skills back in place...soonish.

Shop parsing now available for anyone who wants easy shop sales tracking!

Just register and let me know so I can enable it...one click submission.
There is a tutorial vid on the site to show how it works.

Also Got more tables active..

Mindforce, Skills, Mining, and Vehicles.

And integrated my twitch code. (site will change as soon as twitch goes live)

GL

Little video on how the logger works...
The shop sales logger works the same simple way.

Recently added the ability to upload skill and item files into personal databases. (each user gets thier own) Makes it easy to see in datatables and its always available from home, on the phone, wherever, even if your computer got fried. :)

Skill files are csv, jdegre's scanner csv result works great.

Item files are csv: I basically go to the my items part of the main entropia site, select all on that page, go to openoffice(or similar) paste it, and clean up the top by removing the images, deleting the 1st 15 rows or so, until its just the items. Then save as .csv with ";" as the seperator for sorting. Ill probably do a youtube video on it at some point.

Then from there take your files and go to the upload section, should create and store it all in your own databases for easy lookup, comparisons over time, and of course more later.

Shop logging works too, just need to let me know if you want those features turned on. Very easy one click adds to the database, like crafting which already should be working and active for every user.

I use it all daily, comes in very handy for me personally. There arent too many other sites that can tell me I crafted 570,292.05 PED worth of stuff since June out there. :) Hope it can for others as well.

Let me know if you have any issues or concerns or such.
Thanks.

Made a few changes in the last few months.
-I put up all of the databases I have, working on easier management for keeping up to date. Have quite a spike of traffic when entropedia goes down, glad it helps.

-I made it world friendly. Translation on the page for 80 languages.

As always, Sitelock secure.

Hope it helps, have a few people using it, I know it helps me a ton. Crafting tracker nearing 1 million PED returned since may for my logs. :) More added all the time...

Good luck in any case and thanks.

I havnt had much time lately to get much done, but a handy crafting tool I added under manufacturing link at bottom (with attachment bp icon....yes I know layout is pretty lame)

Can see the cost for blueprints and see the materials needed,
as well as find what blueprints use whatever loot/material and how much of it.

Since the function is done I plan get material lookup on the android ap (already has bp lookup) , will do so when I get a chance.

Also recently uploaded current inventory and blueprints.

Since I had a PM about blueprints for sale today....

If you are looking for cheap blueprints search them on my site, if there is more than one...I have over 1000 spares alone, then it is available. I have 1600 some unique originals that are not available for sale in that same list...for now, I plan to get spares only separated out at some point.

GL

Excellent work! +rep

Cleaned a few things up and made the blueprint inventory and material use tables easier to work with, added a link on my blueprints table as well (that blueprint table could be yours when logged in and inventory is uploaded).

Also would be able to keep track of your stuff, your crafting runs, your skills from your android device as well once it gets a bit more polished.

It has been awhile. Had a condo project (EU funded) earlier this year kept me busy. Now its rented :yay:, and I have time to update some things.

Mob tables have been updated. This will also reflect on the android AP.
Some images have been updated as well, but not all.....more to come.

Ive made alot of updates and changes to this site since the OP, and the OP has been edited to reflect more current functions.

In short Ive redone alot of backend things, integrated with Twitch, have an Overwolf App for ingame goodies, and a Google Play App for mobile data-whoring. Plus all kinds of other stuff....feel free to look around.

An astute guest noticed a broken table....BP Matrix table has been fixed. Thank you graybeard!

Updated the Entropia Life Plugin.

Thanks to 711, I have a full copy of the entropedia information on my site, and am starting to work with it.

To begin I am starting a new layout, would love any thoughts, ideas ect. Is much nicer.
This has alot of the info already and is a work in progress as I get tables working right ect.

NEW DESIGN

Disclaimer, Crafting logging was broken back in October VU.

Any update on this website/program Forgo? I just found this and is exactly what I am looking for.

Tesla

Hey glad you might have a use for it, I know it saves me tons of time and headache. )

The inventory uploads/search should work for anyone who registers, its been awhile since I've messed around , I had to update old sql stuff not long ago, but the inventory/blueprint search is a time saver and works well for me. Keep in mind the server code separates the blueprints into one database and the items into another, so if you don't see one or the other, go back look for a diff link.

Ill be honest though I am on the fence for paying for this much longer, I just havn't been into the web coding as much lately to justify it. Only really started to gain a new skill and maybe organize Entropia stuff.

But you are welcome to use it for however long its there, the registration code is Atrox if you are interested in trying it out. Once logged in everything becomes whatever data you upload, the inventory button will go to yours ect. then you can log out if you need to see if I had anything of interest, ect.

Holler if you have any questions, for some weird reason the email there has been destroyed a couple times, so admin@lundsys.com doesn't go anywhere. But feel free to holler here or in-game if you have any questions. I could stream it too and show the quick upload process if confused or you run across some outdated widget or bug.

I added a new beta skeleton of my mining tracking onto my site.

Mostly made to track the long term results for my newish level 2 UL mining amp, that I can count on.
(1 corrupt openoffice spreadsheet already :()
Real time results are now always on the site if curious. :)

Once the core functionality and databases are working for a bit without issues for multiple people, and is more polished, I will automate and incorporate more directly with my twitch chat bot(you can ask it what I find, as I find it on the stream already), and perhaps consider reintroducing in-game overlay via Overwolf again.

Click the green mining button in the "forgos stuff" section.

While I do want to fully automate it, it is semi automated, with minimal manual entry and:
Auto fill whenever possible,
Populated selections for items/tools/ores ect from the wiki,
Automatic decay tracking for (L) items.
Automatic tt values placed for you.
Full tracking for any number of "sets" of gear you might have.
Different finders?, no problem all tracked on their own, including enhancers ofc!
Use different amps? No problem...track it all.
Use (L) excavators? Got you covered.
Automatic enhancer tracking (need to edit the set once you add new enhancers, will track the rest until then thru mining runs)
Easy to click buttons to get to the stuff you might want.

It tracks all decay and enhancers,
it lists run returns TT value ,
it also lists run returns with markups (based on a choice of peauction, entropiabay, or your own).
And includes a full page overview of everything found and decayed within a run with graphs + other stuff (more to be added)

You can see the runs I record (or privately you can see your own when logged in) and search the history, profits and data:
by location,
by tool,
by amp used, (curious how an UL level 2 amp does over time? go look)
by day,
or by material.

Further, you can see what blueprints use any found material, and even compare with the uploaded inventory to see how many clicks you can make at that time.

Feel free to play around with it, there is nothing to download, all web based, if you have account and are logged in (all free - if still asks for invitation code its "atrox") you can enter your own stuff and get that same kind of control over your data too.

Plus all this is done in one page. very little page reload time. :)

Please note I make constant changes, and generally do it live. So one moment you might be all "WTF!", and at the same moment im all like "OMG!", but then hopefully in just a few moments were like ":cool:" *not likely but it could happen, and if it does last longer than an hour, please find me and tell me I am an idiot so I can fix it. :)

Last edited:
Back